Do gyno pills actually get rid of gyno? Or are they snake oil and surgery is my only option

do gyno pills actually get rid of gyno? Or are they snake oil and surgery is my only option.

>gyno pills

No, they give you gyno. That's what mentally illed faggots do when they want to be a tranny.

Sorry I meant gyno reduction pills like pic related. People say it works, but they also say that about natural test booster pills and I know those don't work so idk if I should try these gyno reduction pills or just get the surgery.
I don't want to have to take 2-4 weeks off from lifting for the surgery so that's why I'd prefer an alternative

Maybe tamoxifen

But once the tissue is formed you can't remove it without surgery really

Unless you're fat gyno is breast tissue. You can't get rid of it unless you get surgery like the big girl you are.

You have to get surgery. I'm planning on getting it myself

I thought some people could get a reduction with nolva/clomid?
Or are those frauds just trolling people.

God dammit op just lose some fucking weight.

>lost 80 pounds from 220 to 140
>still have gyno

Is it time to fetch a rope

I'm not overweight. I've had man boobs since I was in 7th grade, despite always having under 10% body fat. I was 100 lbs when I was 14, 120 lb when I was 18, 22 right now, starting lifting and getting Veeky Forums 4 months ago, went on a bulk from 135s lb to 170 lbs, am still under 20% body fat. I have a good physique everywhere except my chest where I still have my man boobs.

pics

My man boobs are fucking disgusting. I'm too insecure to do that.

You probably don't even have gyno you just have dysmorphia. We've seen worse, let us judge if you have it or not.

i dunno what is in this shit but it is likely snake oil.

raloxifene is probably your best bet, 60 or 120 mg per day for as long as it takes. tamoxifen will also potentially work, but seems to be less efficacious than ralox. either may fail to work depending upon how long the gyno has been there, what type it is, or who knows why.

better to try one of those before investing thousands in surgery, imo

Ok

holy fuck take it back. that is some disgusting gyna haha

Alright that might actually be legit gyno. You can still lose some weight and see if they get smaller but you'll probably have to get surgery if you really can't stand it.

jesus...

>TORPEDOES ARMED AND READY, CAPTAIN

My chest actually way better now since I started lifting. At least now I have some muscle on the upper area to hide my pointy nips better through a shirt, but yeah I've had this since I was a skelly. I don't think cutting my bf% will change anything
I know. My main motivation to getting Veeky Forums was to see if these torpedo's would go away if I got a more muscular physique, but I don't think even in 2 years they'll be gone if I continue exercising ;_;

you're just fat, you don't have gyno. don't listen to the rest of these autists.

I'm only at 20% bf right now
I've had these man boobs since I was a 100 lb auschwitz skelly. I'm 5'9 170 lbs right now, was 135 lbs 4 months ago. I've never been fat, yet I've always had these torpedoes and I've been made fun of for having them since I was 13. I developed them right when I hit puberty.

Looking at you from the front it probably doesn't look that bad

It's not as bad from the front, but I wanted to show it from the worst angle so I can get the best critique.

Also, does anyone know how long it would be after I'd get the surgery until I can start working out again?

lose more weight, try yohimbine

No advice for you man, just empathy. I know this feel, it sucks.

have you tried snake oil yet?

if you mean clomid, then yes, it does work. Anything else is bullshit

Raloxifine nigger, try 60 mg week 1 then 40 wk 2

Dont take it for longer than 6 weeks, take a break and try it again, look on roid forums this is the best for getting rid of hardened gyno even. Godspeed OP.

Gyno or no youre still fat. Work on that before spending money on surgery