Well Veeky Forums what's her name?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/maddieorlando/?hl=en
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limerence
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jessica

Sarah, fuck i miss her

I call her 'Mill'.

>tfw you know milly will always hold you up and be there for you no matter how much you step all over her.

truly the best a man could ask for.

Jamal

Tyrone

Quintucky

what is it like when a girl likes you and you like her back and you both know it

Holy fuck i would too desu

Sydney

She left me last week after two years of the most intense love I've ever experience. We lost or virginities together and wanted to be together forever

Week later and she goes on a day trip with some guy in his car

END MY FUCKING LIFE

Well that's a fantasy user so nobody will ever know.

Human relationships are usually parasitic and sometimes symbiotic but never mutual.

guac'd

Chad

Melinda, she is a goddess on earth and I'd do anything for her, give anything. I was 315lbs when I met her, I lost so much weight changed so much and still I'm not good enough, it hurts so bad.

I wish I knew that feel

TrayTray Marteen

Moby

That's what my friends call her anyway since Veeky Forums meme'd me into fatties

>lost virginities together
Bro, you needed this. That love may have been strong, but there are different kinds and you'll find a better, mature love. Just give it time and wait for it to come to you.

Jesse, she's asleep right next to me right now. I love her. One day soon I'm going to ask her to marry me. I know she'll say yes.

Abby

Emilia-tan.

Olivia. Or just Liv.

She's probably my one of best friends but to her, I'm just one of her friends.

She's like the female version of me, personality wise. Her body is average and her face is nothing special but god damn, she's so perfect to me.

I've dated two girls since I've met her but I couldn't go on with them because it didn't feel right.

I'm in love with my best friend and she doesn't even know.

Atanasia
Every woman after is a downgrade.

its okay user, if she left you then fuck her. There's better girls out there

Tell her. Rejection is better than a life full of what if.

as long as you like each other, fuck what other people think

can confirm

good luck user

>no such thing as fairly tail endings

this

Alton

fuck is wrong with you guys

I call her 'Bella'

pics?

Goddess

:(

After knowing her for almost 4 years, and dating for 2 1/2, I can say with sincerity I've never felt more confident about any other major life decision. I agree that there are no such things as fairy tale endings, but two people growing old and happily married to one another isn't a fairy tale. It happens a lot.

She is the waifu we all deserve.

Sabina ;_;

deleted all her pictures because fuck.
tbqh famalam, without her make up, to other people she probably just looked like a cute, modest girl from the serbian countryside. But man did we get along fabulously, we were like two parts of the same soul.

It's nice, but also painful.

When you're with her you feel normal, but when you're away from her you feel terrible.

I haven't seen her in a few days and I feel empty.

grizlack?

Sarah

Nikki, she is a slutty asian girl.
Those were the years.

You just copied this from every 90's rom-com storyline.

Fake and gay.

>Amy
>She's a lesbian but we get along easily, really cool
>We've been like best friends for the last little while
>Really think I'm falling in love with her but too afraid to tell her
>Afraid I'll lose a friend I love

Wat do Veeky Forums ;_;

Savannah. We're dating, I love her. About to go to seperate colleges. Had a crush on her for 2 years before we even talked. I know she'll forget about me quickly... So I'll have to try and do the same

Tell her
You regret the things you didn't do much more than the things you do actually do

he said she's a lesbo, no chance of them being together

That guy fucking buried his cock deep in there and unloaded. You'll never unload in her again and she doesn't think about you anymore.

Honestly there are times where I feel we have a connection. We're both into art and music, go to bars etc..both smoke...I'm a comic book illustrator but I'm kind of working on my own thing right now with a friend.

I'm close to just going out with her and admitting it...I've gotten "that" vibe with her before. I mean, what if she was never a lesbian at all? What if she was bisexual the entire fucking time?

Ok here is what you do. First, get a cute gf. One your lesbo crush would be into. Then after dating for a while you get drunk with them, offer 3way. It's your only shot, she might let you dick her if she can get a taste of your qt gf.

then I guess tell her, wait until you feel like you're both getting "that vibe" and drop the bomb

Tatyana.

Sara

I would give anything for this feel...

Alberto.
I always expected to be alone, but it was nice to hear a man at least say "I love you." in my lifetime. I feel pretty content.

EBAH

I'm 25 and I've never experienced this once in my life.

Sometimes I'll lie in bed just fantasizing about being with a girl who loves me. Like I literally just fantasize about doing normal stuff together and maybe cuddling on a couch. Then I realise what I'm doing and the happiness is gone, replaced with a soul crushing emptiness and self loathing.

There's no more hope left in me.

Same dude :(

its like a friend who you can fuck

its sweet sometimes, other times nonchalant.

Jesus Christ, come on guys. There has to be more to life than fulfilling your own self-centred desires

Nope

>what is it like when a girl likes you and you like her back and you both know it
teenage love
something you will never experience

Hannah... plz respond

>
guys no grill is gonna get comfortable with you unless you get comfortable with yourself first.

Emily, answers messages sometimes but moved on with her life.

Daniela, missing her hurts as fuck, she moved to other side of the planet, we still talk but...

Fucking Bianca man. Fuck that bitch.
>moving on process

she has already forgotten about you, you cuck

My daughterfu

Marie Rose

>i may never break my opponents like him

i will continue the grind though

>its like a friend
>who you can fuck

this. i feel terrible for you miserable bastards that you'll never know what it's like to have either.

I wonder, do these threads find me, or do I find these threads to ruin my somewhat already marginal mood.

Isnt it kinda weird though? Everything in life could be going well. Socially, with health (even your body), good family contacts, no drama in my life, looking out to find jobs and get some small success and interest (need more work on this though), payed off my biggest debts.

So nearly everything in life is going well, but this one thing. How can one thing fuck up your mood still so badly? Biologically I have no reason to be unhappy, my body is in peak conditions more or less. I perform well at competitions as well (running club).

The depression guides and advice tell you that if you get your body in order, you will eliminate most of your sadness.

But still I am here, one picture of a cute girls face and the heavy shackles that rest on your soul start reminding you that they are still there.

What fucking terrible bullshit is this. Why cant I just be happy anymore. Why do I need people so badly, and girls specifically so much...perhaps I shouldnt have started all of this, perhaps I should have kept my autism so I wouldnt be dependent on people so much.

but its too late now. I guess il spend the coming time in my life crying in my sleep because some memory of a girl manages to make its way into a dream again.

Her name is Maddie Orlando.

Here is her instagram. instagram.com/maddieorlando/?hl=en

Fucking use google you moron.

Reminder women are incapable of true love and loyalty hence we all laughs at cucks and how you will remind each other and point out that "she will leave you for X over Y reason" and not give a FLYING FUCK while you will be broken

You just don't get it man.

Ally

When I told my friends we broke up the first thing I heard was "What happened bro she was perfect for you"

wow dude who hurt you?

Do you guys suffer from limerence?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limerence

What's it like when a girl likes you and you like her back and you both know that you're too socially inept and insecure to ever make something of it, and she's slowly losing interest and preparing herself settle for the next best thing while you are failing to deal with the inescapable truth that you will just silently watch her walk away, never being able to imagine what she might have meant to you.

I'm sorry, Amy. I wish I could turn back time and give us an ending we deserved, instead of letting things fade away until it was too late for me to tell you that I loved you. The simplest days of my life I spent with you, and they never got any better than that.

I don't want these feels any more.

I love how you can tell who our new summer friends are.

Also, Hannah.

>tfw you know these feels lead to pain either way

treadmills break down pretty regularly, though

Just like hearts

kys

Tl;dr

It's you and me vs. everyone.

When you have everything else the one thing that's missing seems like the biggest deal.

Tay

Eww, she's brown.

Honorary Aryan

Michelle

Fuck that bitch rejected me, at least she gave me motivation

Money

Michelle.

you mean being bitch made?

fml senpai are you me

do it

that horse looks better than that tranny tier "female"

no you wouldnt. its overrated

does she mix horsesemen for max gains in that protein shake?