Would Veeky Forums ever agree to appear on an episode of Dating Naked?

Would Veeky Forums ever agree to appear on an episode of Dating Naked?

No.

>allaying with the talmudic visual corporations
m'goy

Her stomach looks like big lennys

Why is her stomach so weird? Does she have a disease?

Chronic Coalburner Syndrome

The affliction is likely caused by influence of Talmudvision on the goyim.

There is no known cure and it is extremely fatal.

Big baby maker. My children aren't being conceived in a fisher price womb, they're getting the gated community sized uterus.

the men have great bodies and she looks fucking disgusting the 20/80 thing must be true after all

Her stomach looks like she is a wolf spider with babies

It's television, why wouldn't the jews want you to be disgusted with white women and buy into the BBC mythology?

I mean yeah goy women are shit don't breed good goy yes.

Funny, I just happened to catch like 10 seconds of this as I was flipping through channels the other day, and it was a white girl with a black guy. Is that like.. the whole point of this show?

>Is that like.. the whole point of this show?

Not sure if I want to be on the show, but I like the idea of going out into the wilderness and trying to survive naked with minimal supplies. Get back to my primal roots and shit.

Your ancestors would've just chased a wild animal until it became tired, killed it with stones, and then worn its skin brah.

The guys look like they're looking at each other's dicks

Who /rarelywatchTVormovies/ master race here?

Me, I don't watch TV at all and I see maybe one or two movies in theater a year. Most of it is just garbage and I have better things to do.

same
i have access to netflix, hulu plus, and amazon prime, but I never use them.
tv is boring.

And thats exactly what I want to do

The last movie I saw was star wars. It was shit.

solid kek

Me indeed. I have friends that binge watch shit for like 3 days straight. It's fucking disgusting. I can barely watch more than 1 episode of anything before getting bored

God those pecs... those nips...

same
my friends fucking loved it though
i wouldn't have seen it if they hadn't invited me to go

I watch classic mob movies with Al Pacino top rated movies rarely. They have to be good or im gonna turn it off

Ifkr

>yet I can shitpost on Veeky Forums for hours

I think I would do well on Naked and Afraid unless I got a total fuckup partner.

Dating Naked is retarded

No because I'm not a degenerate loser that needs to go on reality tv shows.