How fucked are you

You are sent back in time to Medieval Times

The only thing you keep are the gains you have already made

6'4'' 215

People were shorter and weaker then

William Wallace mode

I guess I'm decently fed, relatively strong and resilient, and I bet I could make some sick fucking gains in medieval times

I would become rich pretty easy
I'd create the gym

How tall were knights?

> family died of the plague last week
> village burnt down from raiders
> but hey, check my sweet gains

>people can barely feed themselves
>everybody works physical jobs all day long
>no medical care

I'm sure everyone would love it user

I'd probably lose all my gains because everyone starved back then. I'd also probably be called a witch, magician or whatever for being Veeky Forums.

Bump

2 meters, 110kg, medieval reenacter ( HEMA and stuff ).

6'2" 215 but I'm pretty slavic looking so I'll be seen as this foreign alpha male.
Where the hell am I going to?
France, Germany, England?
I'd say very fucked if it's not England, we probably wouldn't understand each other that great but better than anything else.
>mfw malnourished manlets everywhere.

I'd be stuck between using my knowledge to get rich or using my knowledge and then get burned as a witch.

Id just use my knowledge of science to be a prophet and bang all the peasant girls.

Are you me?

Become commander of a legion of knights using my knowledge from MMO's, DnD, anime, comicbooks
tell them about how i defeated darth vader and the empire in the far future

About the same height people are today. Peasants were shorter because they had shit nutrition, unlike the nobles.

>HEMA practitioner
I'vebeentrainingforthismoment..jpg

Or you could be called a witch for knowing stuff that other people dont and then get burned to the stake because of autistic people with no knowledge of shit

Rich people, or lords, would pay loads for it though. They could get massive compared to everyone else, without having to put in the work that they do.

Family genes made it this far somehow so I will probably be able to survive long enough to pass them down.

every single person is fucked, the dialect is so different it's basically another language, plus weird hair + weird clothes + weird smells + weird language = foreign spy or witchcraft. you're gonna wind up in a dungeon pronto.

I don't think the upper-class would be fond of you once they end up with an injury which will most likely lead to death due to the time period.

Is this what functional strength is for?

6'4 180 skinnyfat. Let's go boys

>genes
Sheit what if you fuck or kill a distant ancestor and erase your existence?

Pretend you are mute, I guess.
At least until you understand basic words.
But yeah, when nobles see a Veeky Forumsizen they're gonna think
>prime slave labour.
or
>gladiator.

Except the only rich people who would be in on it would be the knights, and they'd already have their own shit going for them.
To all the other rich people, manual labour was for peasants.

>Go to queen Elizabeths early years when she was an 18 year old virgin qt
>prove your love for her by vanquishing her enemies
>?????????????
>Profit

Fucking inquisition

>gunsmith
>know how to make gunpowder
>mechanical engineer
>make warmachines for the crusaders
>saving constantinople
>eradicating islam
>tfw