ITT: heroes of more than one nation

ITT: heroes of more than one nation

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ec0XKhAHR5I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Would The Marquis de Lafayette count?
He was like in 3 different rebellions.

Number of nations considering him a hero: 0.

Looks like in the French army he just served the country no matter who was in charge so I guess he counts.

Quality choice. For both Finns and Americans though Americans probably forgot about him.

Jozef Bem.
For Poles (against Russians)
For Hungarians (against Russians)
For Turks (against Russians)

>hero of all balkan countries
>except the one he came from, as they all converted to kebab Turkophiles
Albanians are retarded

>americans probably forgot about him
I've visited his grave in arlington. He was a real human bean.

is Casimir Pulaski a Polish hero? if so he'd count

He was gay, too

He's part of the late 18th-early 19th c. core but less popular for his actions in Poland because he only participated in the War of the Bar Confederation.

youtube.com/watch?v=ec0XKhAHR5I

I wonder how many natsocs posted his picture thinking he was a fan of III Reich not knowing that he certainly wasn't he was just doing what he was told but really he just wanted to go back to Finland and fight communists. After the war Soviets had unofficial influence over Finland which he found too annoying so enlisted to fight in Vietnam. He didn't die in battle but in helicopter accident.

Zheng Chenggog. Alias "Koxinga." is a hero in Mainland China, Taiwan, and Japan.

He was a better man than Jefferson, tbqh

then how come he asked Jefferson to help him write the deceleration of the rights of man?

How popular is he in France these days? The Revolutions podcast made them sound pretty ambivalent.

holy shit, how big was he?

> What is this, a church for ants!?!

>join 3 different armies just to fight more commies

The reds FEAR the mongol warrior.

>skanderbeg was going to join the Crusaders at Varna with 10k+ troops
>not only did the Serbians deny him passage to Varna but they warned the Turks

That decision came back to bite Perfidious Serbia

YA'LL ALREADY KNO WHO IT ISZZ

>implying

I got an Albanian girl on tinder to go out with me because I asked her about Skanderbeg :)

I know several who hate him with passion but what nation other than the British even like him?

Danes?

I am so sorry

>blocks your path

Baibars of the Mamluks.

Bigger than nigger

>After his victories over them, the Ottomans called him the "Lion of Lechistan"; and the Pope hailed him as the savior of Christendom.[3]