100$ to whoever teaches me how to buy bitcoins in Romania without huge fees and suspicion from banks/irs...

100$ to whoever teaches me how to buy bitcoins in Romania without huge fees and suspicion from banks/irs. I live in a small town so I didn't find anyone local.
Also where is best to make a wallet?

Other urls found in this thread:

paxful.com/romania/buy-bitcoin
coinflux.com/about
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

coinbase (GDAX for less fees) or kraken for buying bitcoin

Paxful. You may find something there

Buy litecoin from coinbase and convert it to btc after you send to an exchange. Less fees and faster transfer time

1) Get Exodus wallet. You set it up/secure it after you transfer your first transaction (can be 1$).
2) Set up a Kraken account (bad for trading, easy for transfering funds)
2a) Verify your Kraken account
3) Send SAPA payment to Kraken - Romania is within EU, this is easy and cheap.
4) Once money is in your Kraken account, buy either your target currency or something else to transfer and trade with elsewhere.

Note: BTC has HIGH transfer fees ($8 for transfer to wallet. You can buy LTC or ETH, transfer that to Exodus wallet for cheap and then buy BTC inside your Exodus wallet.

paxful.com/romania/buy-bitcoin
As for wallet,air gapped wallets such as ledger are best but I figure you want to daytrading in which case a paper wallet I guess

Coinbase is for US. I can't sell/buy

> first result on google: coinflux.com
> romanian exchange, biggest volume and most trusted in Romania
> from reviews, they top up your address in same day
> easy 100$, my btc address: 1LByxYwQaY43TU8PspznAqpNvAbJEtARxK

see Once you're done you can send me a tip, I don't even want the $100, invest it well.

LTC: Lf31zYHE9v2RkVphvNCpoZgbCGfLmWHHmn
ETH: 0x7975599ba65f7f2a6fa1e99675a4f77e4c0ff374

Any questions let me know, I'll be around here for a bit.

Live in Romania, there is Bitcoin ATMs in the bigger cities

FUCK ROMANS.

THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAA!!!!

Romania =/= Rome

dude, don't buy bitcoins. It will retrace in a few days. Or nevermind.. just buy at the top

It's a fucking scam site. Romanian exchanges are only good if you're trading pennies.
With 8-10% fees.
Eth? Lite?

Foloseste Kraken poponarule, e cel mai bun exchange valabil pentru flat si nici macar nu iti cere acte pentru withdrawal (comparat cu GDAX). Litecoin / ETH sau orice ERC20 token pentru transferuri, Bitcoin are fees mari si risti sa iti intarzie 9-10 ore aiurea + riscuri mai mari de double spending.

coinflux.com/about
200M RON is $50M and you call it a scam site?
just say that you don't want to give $100

Crypto and bitcoin is tulip mania 2.0

look up kraken on google, they are not trustworthy. they have a one star for risk analysis as in third party pros in finance risk management wouldnt trust kraken with used toilet paper. kraken is no good

Jesses Powell may or may not be a outright thief, depending on your view. he runs kraken, do not use kraken

ayyyyy to anyone thinking a gypsy is going to give them $$ imao

Kraken serves as the gateway into crypto and nothing else. You don't trade on Kraken, you don't keep shit in Kraken, you just make a SEPA transfer and buy LTC immediately aftewards with FLAT. Withdraw to whichever exchange you intend to use, it's that simple. All my transfers / withdrawals went through with no issues.

Where should Iwithdraw ftom kraken? Bittrex?

Give addreses but might take a long time

OP keep your fucking $100 and throw it on localbitcoins and EUR conversion fees, dont be a dweeb nigga

Get in on bitcoin before the segwit2x shit and then learn to trade altcoins

Hello neighbour (Bulgaria here)

You can use Coinbase. Atleast that is what I am doing without paying any fees.

write me an email at [email protected] if you want additional information

Whichever exchange you want to use. If you just want to buy Bitcoins and sit on them without trading then just withdraw to a personal wallet like Bitcoin Core but if you want to trade there is no one universal exchange, you'll end up using multiple. Bittrex has the volume and the coins, Binance is the new kid on the block that seems to take over, HitBTC / Coinbase for shitcoins and the list goes on. Stay away from EtherDelta until you get the hang of this whole crypto business.

Hardware wallets are a problem if you have no idea how to secure your PC or use the internet so if you're not sure about it just use an exchange with 2FA enabled and if you end up having a ton of coins, spread them out between 2-3 exchanges just in case something happens to one. Never keep all your eggs in one basket.

*meant to say coinexchange not coinbase. Also Cryptopia.

Just sign up on Bittrex/poloniex/binance/etc?

kraken
Also
>Romanian
>giving away money

did you guys set up separate bank accounts for kraken or anything?

No, why?

I have a separate bank account for cuckbase
stupid I know

Ok, you need to go to Paxful, there you can exchange gift cards for bitcoin.

The best place to make a wallet is coinpot because you can transfer bitcoin from there to any wallet without any fees (as long as you are transferring more than 0.0001 btc)

where's my money

Kraken, faggot. Si ia-ti Exodus ca si wallet.

Poti sa cumperi de pe ... .

DA IN MORTII TAI BANII DACA II PROMITI SAU NU MAI PROMITE, SCLAVULE.

+1 fute-l-ar dragnea pe OP

> Romania
> No suspicion of banks

How many sex slaves do you offer me, user?

hmm cati romani avem noi aici?

Dude just go to profi or Carrefour or Penny or whatever. There's a zebra pay terminal. 100% cash and anonymity. That's how I do it. I'm afraid of online payment as it's directly linked to me.

Also electrum wallet worked best for me.

Isn't the fee 8%? How do I stick a few thousand leis in it?