I'll never be a manly man :(

I'll never be a manly man :(

Other urls found in this thread:

kat.cr/testshock-program-2014-by-christopher-walker-dr-soc-requested-t11916629.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Those hands

Some women don't shave their arms

two men together is the most natural, primal form of love

Being super-hairy is kind of a drag. It shows up in awkward places and makes you self-conscious about either being too damn hairy or about having taken the time to shave/trim your body hair.
Especially if you live around a fuckload of Asians.

:)

Being hairy is also a good standard to strive for, its a clear sign that your testosterone is okay. Not like the chests of the modern generations that have zero hairs on them.

>tfw hairy af body
>shitty patchy beard

kill me

>literally 10 black hairs on my chest
>good looking beard

I wish I was you though bro. Though I think that more chest hairs are coming for me. Grow tiny little ones, be the messengers of testosterone.

>here Gaston, let me adjust your shirt for maximum mirin'
>no homo, just maximum wingman

Nothing gay about being a bro.

women love my bodyhair, i dont know why so many men shave it

backhair bad

chesthair good

this is me.

>a few miniscule blonde chest hairs
>start lifting
>more and more black hairs growing

sprout forth and lay claim

I have been careful in recommending this book, but I have been using

kat.cr/testshock-program-2014-by-christopher-walker-dr-soc-requested-t11916629.html

this as a means to increase test. So far I am in the second week and besides a few new hairs springing up, my body odor also has nearly completely changed for the better.

before that I had like 7 chest hairs, but apparently losing fat and gaining muscle is like 60% of this book...well probably....

Wheres that from?

>clear sign that your testosterone is okay
Yea, genetics don't play any role whatsoever on where your body produces hair follicles

Its averages user, the average teenager has less chest hair, body hair, and it turn also testosterone compared to his parents when they were of the same age.

SHILL? I know you posted the torrent link but does it work? The reviews look sponsored and the guy claims to have gone from 11ng/dl to 1200ng/dl and battled a brain tumor without medicines.

So you have to understand my skepticism.

>tfw no hairy daddy

Fuck off with your bodyhair worship bullshit, try being a fucking Armenian for just one day and then see if you still think looking like an unusually hairy werewolf is a good thing

>wanting to be a hairless fuckboi

I am the exact opposite of a hairless fuccboi unless I go to extreme effort to keep my shit in order

Obviously we're talking about some golden middle.

Shave back and shoulders, leave everything else as it is.
You can't be that bad desu.

Same here lad, have hair over my stomach, chest and lower back. Legs and Ass look like im wearing leggings if I don't shave or trim with a hair clipper

well its free to read and he introduces a lot of techniques and arguments for his stuff. I am also fairly skeptical of his proclaimed natty test levels, but I have googled up all of his methods myself and found out that they mostly do work for other people who are disconnected from him.

So its basically a nice collection of methods that may work for the somewhat new, to somewhat experienced even. The cortisol management especially is good to read through.

YO I NEED SAUCE