Women being retarded in the gym trying to look sexy instead of exercising thread

Women being retarded in the gym trying to look sexy instead of exercising thread.

Men welcome too but I assume there is more content for women.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/allisonnyc/
youtube.com/watch?v=-veTvuvjwYE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Her shit form is making me angry

What is she even attempting to do?

Do you honestly think she's there to """work out""" properly?

I'm assuming deadlift.
But she'd rather show off her ass.

Also, bumping because I want a good laugh tonight

Can you explain your filenaming system? I see that naming pattern on all these different boards, and I want to know if its all you or a file sorting program or some shit or what?

Cock raises

It's from gfycat.

Kek

did this give anyone else a boner?

find a lay?

What? You've never seen a girl doing Romanian deadlift with babby weights before.

Yes...

shitty RDL form senpai

Jesus Christ.
She deserves her back snapping.

what in the actual fuck is that

t. 12 yo that havent heard of oly lifts

(You guys on the pic)

what are you talking about?
looks like good form

>she can clean more than me

good power cleans whats your problem you fitlets

That's the way it should be user, women were made for cleaning, cooking, and fucking.

It's a stiff legged deadlift.

With Romanian deadlifts the bar is kept in contact with your legs and your hips move back.

fk me does /fit not know how to lift?

thats why i said SHITTY rdl FORM fampai

Nice

>i'm a stupid fuckface that thinks stiff legged deads and romanians are the same thing

instagram.com/allisonnyc/

>fat tits bouncing
>Crossfit
>5kg bumper plates

forgot to mention
>paying $15 for handstand workouts with overweight tryhards

Well yeah, it's a woman's job to clean and jerk if you know what I mean ;)))))))))))))))

holy shit, that guy ....
and imagine what she thinks lol

romanian deadlift

hilariously, you guys would probably shame women for doing the opposite too.

I must have missed the part of the instructions telling you to make your knees buckle and keep the weight away from your body.

It's not RDL, if anything it's a "zercher good morning" if such a thing exists. Most likely it's a "check my ass" exercise for Instagram gains

Please tell me this is fake.

How in the everloving fuck does that in any way resemble a zercher good morning?

That's a full clean, not a power clean you fucking scrub.

Do you weigh like 60kg or something? How can it possibly be more than you?

Not really. She rides it down, but look at the catch height - a mile above parallel.

The clean was fine, but the hang clean was lumbar extension city.

I was approached at the gym a week ago by a chick who wanted me to show her how to do certain exercises. After I showed her, she proceeded to crank out about 3 reps and then take a pic of herself on her phone.

quality bait

Is that Jay Alvarrez's girlfriend?

youtube.com/watch?v=-veTvuvjwYE

> went in for the kiss despite obvious red flags and the girl being out of his league

Alfa as fuck

SLDLs- Straight Leg Dead Lifts

How new are you?

ive never seriously done cleans t b h

yes

I'm all for keeping women in their place...but that is pretty well executed snatch.

inb4 snatch=cunt jokes

Like i am not some conservative baptist minster but she is really scantly clad, that has to be almost a unacceptable level of clothing to wear to a gym

She honestly looks like a hooker.

Yep she's a grade A attention slut

Is there really any benefit to doing cleans? Seems only useful if you play a sport

What's wrong with this outfit, user? Seems like a perfectly acceptable outfit for a woman to wear at the gym.

>I just wear it because it's comfortable starter kit

DYEL's detected

its like you guys dont even wear stringers and compression shorts to the gym for maximum comfy, hell id go to the gym shirtless if I was able to.

That bitch is fucking perfect though.

From experience, shirtless lifting fucking sucks on a bunch of movements.

is this what all girls wear at crossfit gyms? i need to get amongst dat

well I dont have a homegym so I was never able to test it.

I can say my comfort went up 100x switching from a t-shirt to a tank top/stringers. As long as the girls arn't fat what's so bad about them wearing those things "for comfort"? Im not gonna lie out my ass and say its all about comfort to wear tanks and stringers, but it is part of it. If I was an in shape girl id go to the gym with a sports bra, some compression shorts, and a thong just so im super comfy and feel like hot shit too

I think gravity reversed on her.

This is the exact kind of shit i'd expect a crossfitter to do

Perfection. I wonder how her butthole smells after training.

I'm sure you find it easy to slip into compression shorts with your 13 year old teenager sized quads.

Anyone else find the camera work kind of creepy?

practice form?

if you even had an once of muscle on your legs youd know that compression shorts easily come on and are super comfy while showing off gains

lmao5pl8 snatch y u hatin?

I raffed

practice wrong, you mean

crossfit bars are actually 5kg lmao

wow you can snatch 15kg congrats

nigga weight doesn't matter when you're practicing form, huge powerlifters practice form without weight on.

>nigga weight doesn't matter when you're practicing form
it completely matters you DYEL, muscle activation and form under pressure is a HUGE part of practicing form.

You're an idiot.

My form is pretty shit when using weights which can be moved around my a stiff breeze.

I don't think I can actually deadlift with decent form until I have 2 plates on the bar and even then it comes up too easily for me to always have a straight bar path.

Shes not showing off her ass, shes doing quailty hard work

yup, deadlifts with low weight are basically just good mornings for me. Almost all of my other exercises are the same where some muscle just picks up a lot of slack while other muscles work a lot less

Romanian DL, her knees are bent inwards but the form isnt terrible

Women are a fucking joke

That is Mattie Rodgers, USA Weightlifting athlete and undoubtedly stronger than you

no offence m8, but within 6 months of training i can already out squat her, women sports are a joke desu.

pretty sure those are faggot US crossfit plates so she's probably cleaning like 115 lbs tops.

Veeky Forums is shit

Sure. Lift the stick. That'll bring you places.

>looking straight forward

jesus fucking christ

she's warming up, you fag

What's wrong with this? She's just doing leg curls, who cares

I saw a girl at the gym a while back that actually set up a fan for about 2 mins so that her hair would be blowing perfectly for the pic that she then took.

Not the user you replied to, but, squats do the same workout plus some and doesn't have your ass in the air for no reason.

>b-but muh isolation

Yeah, sure tell me more how this machine is beneficial. Also it doesn't even look like she has weight on the machine. I don't see the pin sticking out on any of the plates.

Please, don't encourage her to put weights on that shit. She can barely keep her form with just the bar.

>every oly lifter ever hasnt practiced with a wooden dowel or broom handle
.....ydel

It's a 15kg women's oly bar you retard. She's breaking down the lift too to practice.

>just had my first kiss !!
wait, does he mean, like, ever? how old is he? early 30s?

>ITT: People that don't lift and literal children.

I'm all for believing women are crazy and fuck things up, but I'm not gonna spend my time finding more (delusioned) reasons to hate them.

Is bodybuilding the go-to forum nowadays? There's maybe 4 intermediate lifters on this entire board.

This chick squatting at the gym lol

she posted this on her instagram herself. don't tell me you don't think it's whoring

Lol, you bad misogynist stereotypes never cease to humor me.

But she has no ass or legal to show off? She looks like a pained hungry skeleton who could snap if you made her lift any actual weight. Is she blind?