Could you beat him in a fight, Veeky Forums?

could you beat him in a fight, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BHqNGa7gpkM/?taken-by=gregogallagher
youtube.com/watch?v=G3wsnSbMDrw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

link

instagram.com/p/BHqNGa7gpkM/?taken-by=gregogallagher

No because he truly is the kinobody

He's going to fuck up his knees doing shitty kicks like that.

im kind of impressed but what the fuck is wrong with people listening to that retarded gay nigger music?

Yes. We're similar heights and weight but I've been training and competing in various martial arts since I was literally 5

>retarded soft kicks
>drops both hands as soon as he throws a punch
lel all it would take is a dodge and a counter

>impressed

this is how i know you've never had a fight in your life

most likely, it is a dummy

Sure, no problem

Not even breaking a sweat, or maybe a lil'one.
>No head movement
>low hands
>Poor footwork
This is grappler's paradise.

HELL YEAH I'D buck em with this baby

>those toes

SHIT How do I delete this

That's nothing new to him, it's like he hurts himself every workout because of his shity form

U fight how u train, and this nigger is training on a dumpy that does not punch back, he would not be a big problem

Yes actually, im pretty sure i can tire him out.
Bodybuilders rarely do cardio and i do at least two hours a day.
Or i used to untill summer but ill get back in shape and tgen kick his ass

I was thinking pretty much this. He is obviously just having a good time at inflicting pain, and he might get some good lucky hits in and be dangerous, but he doesn't look like a good fighter

For sure, but i would wager him against 99% of Veeky Forums who doesnt train at all, and thinks 6 months of noobgains would save them in a fight.

But i would step into a cage with greg RIGHT. FUCKING. NOW. with no prep work, and a slight hangover (can't watch ufc sober, mang)

jesus what a tryhard

yes

he doesn't even have arms or legs

what the fuck,he would destroy me and i know nothing about martial arts but he looks like he doesnt know shit either and is just doing random stuff he saw in chinese movies

reminder that this BETA male faggotbody would be ABSOLUTELY stumped in the presence of a true ALPHA

come at me kino

oh my god its like watching literal retards

show us some of your skills, pokemon master :^)

cute :3
don't know if this is you, but if its, you look like you're serious and been training for a while, but no one took the time to teach your proper technique

don't throw your body into the punch, you lose balance and expose yourself. power for balance is the worst trade off. when doing a switch kick, make the switch shorter and faster, keep your body upright, turn in your hips more while making sure you are really pivoting on the ball of your foot - if you bring in your hips but don't rotate on the foot you lose power and your lower back will start to hurt at some point

watch youtube.com/watch?v=G3wsnSbMDrw and other videos of him, his technique is nearly flawless, especially the kicks

Yeah its easy to post the video of someone who knows what he's doing, but since you've been talking shit to everyone ITT, why don't you post a video of your own technique? Too embarassed?

That's like going to a football thread and saying everyone sucks at it then posting a video of Messi and goign "this is how you should be playing".

Faggot.

i dont know who you think i am, but ive posted only twice in the thread.

ill not post a video of myself because i dont have anything to prove to anonymous people online. im sorry if my little jabs above frustrated you. as you can see, i explained in my post what that guy is doing wrong (in the case that is really him), gave tips, and provided a video of someone with good technique. im not saying "this is how you should be doing it", im saying "heres a video in case you want to learn". but yea, you can take my post in whatever way you'd like

>faggy pants
>instagram
>bitch nigga muh dik ganksta autotune "music"

Weak bait OP

Sage Northcutt pls go

He's made of rubber how hard can it be?

yeah he does lean a bit with his punches but its not very noticable

Kek

>be wrestler

cool moves < control