Skeleton Gains

I'm 6'2, 120 lbs, and hate to eat. Are there any ways I can cheat out gains while eating as little as possible?

Is milk just a meme? Crazy smoothies with a bunch of eggs and shit in them?

Not trying to become huge; just want to stop looking like Skeletor's favorite twink, and maybe work on getting truly fit from there.

Any help would be genuinely appreciated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=11V7e4qNie8
youtube.com/watch?v=vJUmD3ZYS38
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=11V7e4qNie8
youtube.com/watch?v=vJUmD3ZYS38
all you need to know

Stop being a fucking faggot and eat.

Yeah, you guys are right. This was in the back of my mind the entire time of making this thread, but bitch-ass me didn't want to accept it. I'll take this as a starting point to start making incremental changes and stop being a bitch-ass.

you can eat enough unprocessed whole food like meat, rice, pasta, potatoes, oats, vegetables, eggs etc to grow
believe me, that's entirely possible if you actually fucking try to get used to it
if that doesn't work there is a whole bunch of eazy mode ways to get calories like shakes. you can put anything in them and drink a 1000 calories in 5 minutes
if you think you can't do it, even with most calorie dense food (which is totally fine for someone like you), you're just taking the easy way out and lying to yourself

Fellow skeleton here, currently bulking at 3800 calories. I have one advice for you brother, make shakes with your liquid of choice and add protons, peanut butter, bananas and more peanut butter. Seriously, easiest calories in the world. Add olive oil of you've hit your protein needs and want more cals, you don't even taste it.

Pic related, one of my disgusting gainer shakes before being blended. Adding berries so it doesn't taste like ass is a good idea.

Waffles with peanut butter.

But don't neglect actually eating, don't just live off a liquid diet to gain weight mate.

On top of my shakes I eat a shit ton of brown rice, potatoes, pasta, broccoli, chicken, eggs, nuts and fish. A balanced diet is still important.

Pic related again, shake after blending.

You getting supps in to? A multivitamin goes a long ass way.

I live in Scandinavia so I don't get much sun most of the year, so I supplement with a pretty large amount of D3. I also don't use dairy (I'm using various nut milks and rice milk for my shakes) so I take a mineral supplement with a good amount of calcium, magnesium and zinc.

Anything I'm missing out on you'd recommend bro? Just a multi?

Skelly here, milk is not a meme, even with 2 liters day i get like 1kg/week

Why no dairy? Good way to gain since they're usually protein rich, including proteins like casein in milk

I bought into the veganism meme for about two years, but I still have a hard time accepting the treatment of cows and pigs due to their higher sentience than, say, fish who lack a neocortex.

I never really liked milk anyway, and it fucks up my skin, so it isn't such a huge loss. I do miss steak and bacon a ton..

>peanut butter
isnt that alot of fat?
Why not get cals in form of carbs by adding oats?

It is, but I don't think that getting a lot of fat is necessarily bad, as long as you meet your protein needs - especially not for a skeleton. Oats for carbs and fiber is definitely a great idea if you can down it, though

And "chubby" guys are in bro! Didn't you know? (^;

Dude how are the results? Any weight gain?

just do high intensity and low rep squats/deadlifts you won't put on that much size but you'll build a athletic body and be low key strong asf

>so smart I couldn't not get fat

I've posted in skelly help threads a few times before, I always want to push skeletons to get started even though I'm nowhere near where I myself want to be yet.

I went from being 97lbs to being 135lbs in about six months or so, eating at a surplus of 500 calories, or a total of 3k. I was then stuck at 135lbs for ages, and had no idea why, as mathematically speaking I should still be gaining at 3k.

I've recently upped my intake with the shakes I mentioned above, I now get 3800 a day. I'll see how that goes for a while, and if I gain too fast I'll lower it.

I've obviously also put on a fair amount of fat, and you will too. But taking my extremely low weight when I started into account, this is actually quite attractive in my own opinion. I definitely recommend checking out the r/gainit community, they have a bunch of amazing bulking recipes. Ignore the people on here who will say that reddit is cancer, that particular community is gold.

On a side note, I've also gone from 5'11 to 6'0 due to better posture from lifting.

Pic relented is me now. I'll keep bulking until I'm 70kg (about 150lbs I believe?) and then cut for a while.. then hopefully I can get on a permanent slow bulk.

I'm not sure I understand?

Thanks for answering, putting that amount of weight in that much time is good fucking work.

I am around 61 kg myself and i ate like crazy to reach that, I do not really enjoy eating. I've recently stumbled upon a weight gaining shake recipe and program and I wanted to know if it's really worth it... I felt fucking demoralized though and wanted to know if I will really reach something with it.
Thanks for posting about this.

120lbs at 6'2? Oh lawdy.

I know the demoralizing feeling, I was there for all those months I was stuck.

If you just have confidence in the method you have in mind and apply it as best as possible, you WILL see some results. If you're not happy with the results, see it as a new obstacle you haven't yet had the opportunity to tackle, it's a chance to learn and adapt, not a permanent roadblock.

Best of luck man, and don't let perfection get in the way of progress.

>tfw lactose intolerant.

200+ calories in about a mouthful
You really have no excuse

5'11 115lbs-152lbs

Stop being a bitch OP.

I'm 6'3.

I was 170lbs coming out of highschool. Now I'm 210lbs, down from 230lbs from a winter bulk.

Eat like your life depends on it. You should be fucking stuffed after every meal. When I was in college, I studied in the dining hall so I could constantly be munching on shit. Throw out any worries of getting fat. Your lifts will increase dramatically as your weight goes up, so you won't ever get more than a little pudge.

how long did that take you?
and how did you manage to eat that much?
I'm skeleton myself and just thinking about 6 meals a day makes me full already.

did you go for few reps, high weight for strength
or more reps, less weight for more size?

OP are you ryan?