Why don't celebrities lift

why don't celebrities lift

Many do.

Because they have other redeeming qualities so they don't need to compensate by having a great body.
Leo is handsome, famous, a good actor and rich as fuck.
Bitches would still offer him rimjobs if he was 300lbs

Many do.

Because they aren't insecure faggots with body image issues like the rest of us.

2 busy being rich and famous unless their role in their movie requires them to have a certain build then yes

Yeah I could imagine lifting regularly would be inconvenient if theres a good chance they got a contract that required them put on 20lbs of fat or some shit. It would be easier to stay normal build and just put on a little muscle/fat when needed rather than going from one extreme to another.

because in acting it literally is all about the face

Many do.

Cause its all about
HEIGHT
FACE
FAME

is this shooped? his chest looks kinda small

>All about the FACE
Noice meme

>HEIGHT
Actually no, you would be surprised at how short a lot of actors are. Height can be worked with in film production, not so much with faces though.

Jackman only lifts because of the Xmen movies. He's much smaller when he's not shooting one. Same goes for Evans, Hemsworth, Cavill, etc. They don't really care for it.

>Noice meme

No matter how you lift, you will never be Gregory Peck on a Roman holiday with Audrey Hepburn.

It's the face.

JUST LOOK AT THEM.

You will never be that beautiful. That glamorous. That stylish.

>height
kek, do your research about male actors. you'd be surprised how many "suicide-tier manlets" are around
>face
this 100%
>fame
you become an actor in order to attain fame

nope,for 1951 this was beast mode

face-wise was Grace Kelly the most beautiful woman that ever lived? I don't even fall for the Nordic woman meme, normally I like a more med/Spaniard look like Penelope Cruz,but her face is just mesmerizing.

reeee

Because lifting is usually something people with poor confidence do.

If you're already confident and a success you don't need to do it. It's a huge amount of work and rules your life, nobody does that if they don't need to.

Also women really don't care about fit bodies anywhere near as much as men do.

Jackman stopped playing Woverine simply because he was sick of lifting weights and watching his diet. He only looks like that because he is paid to.

Good thing January Jones lives.

Some people actually like lifting. I started lifting because I wanted more confidence and to get chicks, but that was way back when I was a teenager. Now I lift for myself.

Because the world outside Veeky Forums generally does not consider bulky "big" guys aesthetically pleasing. Thus, celebrities rather do some sports/fitness activity instead.

Marlon's beauty really was unsurpassed

I think she is probably the most classically beautiful woman in history. I prefer Audrey, but I chalk that up to my own personal tastes. But as a timeless, universal beauty, Grace wins.

Many of the same reasons most CEOS or other powerful businessmen don't. They are already rich & powerful and have plenty of confidence. You don't see alot of fit judges or lawyers or even high level bosses. Already have power, money, and success.

You don't have to lift for confidence, you aspie retard. For some it's just their preferred workout and lots of CEOs, businessmen, lawyers etc exercise regularly.

Do you think Rippletits lifts because he wants to get pussy?

Point is, most rich men don't work out. Some do - and they may do it for health or for aesthetics - but most don't, that's all I'm saying.

How many rich men do you know?

Define rich men. 8 digits net worth? If so, I know about 16. 8 figures net worth I personally know about 50.

>8 figures net worth I personally know about 50.

Whoops. That was supposed to say 7 figures.

And what do you do?

She's almost as pretty, but she annoys me because she's a shit actress.

Gregory Peck is so handsome it's kinda silly. I was rewatching some Mad Men episodes recently and noticed that women usually react to Don's appearance with amusement rather than lust. Like, they seem mildly surprised and incredulous that a man who looks like that is actually standing in front of them. That's the feeling I get when I see Gregory Peck.

He's not that good looking.

he really justed his shit up later on didn't he

It's so weird to me. I'm just a poor judge of male attractiveness I guess. To me they both seem good looking, but I'd never guess that they're top .01% of attractiveness (which the reactions of others makes me believe must be true). I can only recognize men as being exceptionally handsome when they have that more square-jawed look, like Michael Fassbender, Robert Redford, Brad Pitt, etc.

if i had a yacht full of 10/10's who would suck me off for a bottle of dom then i wouldn't feel the need to bother lifting either

none are natty desu