It's my birthday, but since I have no friends I'll just get drunk on my own, and I won't go to the gym today... also...

it's my birthday, but since I have no friends I'll just get drunk on my own, and I won't go to the gym today... also, my life fucking sucks and I often think about ending it, but it would fuck up my family...

>inb4 cool blog m80

Thanks for your blogpost.

go fuck yourself :^)

At least you're tacky.

No, all the best to you op I guess. You don't have any people at all you could invite?

>Having free time to care about birthdays
Are you even making it?

>being such a try hard

Why would you not go to the gym?

I've had two birthdays since I started lifting and was lucky to have both fall on lifting days.

Happy birthday

Just keep on keep'in on ma man.
Yeah, ending yourself is going to fuck up your family.
Keep at it... tomorrow is a new day type thing. Quit skipping days at gym, numbnuts

happy birthday man i hope you have a good day. sorry to hear man im in a really bad place too. respond to this reply ill be here if you want to talk man :)

Happy birthday man

hang in, you are not alone... I find myself in same spot every birthday - no friends - no life, but it stick it through somehow

>complains about life sucking
>has a family
better start to realize how lucky you are

Get it together, you fuck.

I live on my own, family in other country, what's your point anyway?

happy birthday user kun!

No wonder you have no friends: you're negative as fuck.
How to fix it
1. Make a list of what you are happy to have
2. Google "Danger and Play" and get to reading

You don't know how great you have it.

Spent my 21st alone a couple of days ago. Some of us just aren't social people, and we have to accept it.

>it's my birthday
>gonna celebrate by not doing something that makes me happy

Great logic, asshole. Go to the gym. Enjoy a couple of beers when you get home. And then work on being in a better position this time next year. C'mon faggot, get serious.

if you want to off yourself, come and help me build my business. Gonna take a year or two, but after that we can just drink all day, fuck bitches and snort coke all day.

Be a sick cunt, not a sad cunt. Go read Danger and Play, and also Bold and Determined.

>birthdays
I spent quite a few ones on my own. But if you're alone all year round why would it be especially sad today ?
Today is rest day for me and I'm fucking it up with whisky because of reasons.
Cheers man.

I used to have fun with friends on birthdays, either mine or someones, but it all changed... I keep living in the past instead now...

Congratulations user you're an adult now, get drunk, go cry in the shower and then get your shit together and shake it off, past your 30s nobody but your girlfriend ( if you have one) and your momma ( if she ain't dead) gives a shit about you, make yourself happy, set a goal for this year... New car? New job? New fucking t. V. It doesn't matter just some that will make you smile for a minute this year, do this every year it helps, happy birthday user