Confessions

Admit it...you've been neglecting Veeky Forums for Pokemon Go.

nope, I think pokemon is shit tier manchild thing

>2016
>pokemon

I want manchildren to leave

Since downloading the app yesterday I've run into 5 different people all trying to get Abra.

I've witnessed odd behavior all over. Parking lots, churches, parks.

>tfw it helps us forget about the race war
>thnx based Pokemon

Hardly, turn it upsidedown and it goes in powersaving move as long as you tick the box in settings.

Walking around neighbourhood for 3 hours losing weight while catching mons and on /fit.

Good cardio.

I'm super serious, do adult things, no fun allowed. Aren't you special

I haven't played Pokemon since I was like 9 or 10 years old.

waahhh wahhhh muh pokeymans

How long until some kid gets abducted playing this?

>Tfw racewar replaced by team battles for gyms.
>Go team red!

>nope, I think pokemon is shit tier manchild thing
he said while posting in a chinese cartoon board

This is a valid opinion to have.

But consider that people playing this is just enjoying themselves and in that there is nothing wrong.

hi manchild :^)

this, I havent even inquired into it, not even googled this bullshit.

I dont have autism, I dont need this garbage.

oh the irony, I thought it's anonymous gaylord lifting forum

if you enjoy catching virtual insects or whatever, then good for you, I'll go and have life, catch a coffee with friends, have fun in other way than being autistic outdoors :^)

Because walking outside is too immature for Veeky Forums

walking with basically no purpose and acting weird with your phone is something I don't look forward to do

>not catching Machops and SSing them into Machamps at your local gym
>making it

Someone already crashed a car so pretty soon, i'd say

How insecure are you? Wanting to do something that reminds you of your childhood isn't that bad, but refusing to do it purely on the basis that you're above it is.
Do you also complain about hip pains because it makes you feel grown up?

never played pokemon as a kid. still don't care now
was a mmorpg and fighter type of gamer.

need streetfighter go 2bh.

this. I wear spongebob sweats outside and power ranger shirts all the time and im 32

I don't have data on my phone plan because I rather use that money for food

what makes you think I even liked pokemon? stop projecting this hard m80...

>to must be boring and insecure because you liked something else than pokemon as a child

I'm too busy playing Overwatch.

>mfw this Autism

Do people actually enjoy this ?

pisses me off now i have to worry about fucking goons in arrested development playing this shit while they're fucking driving.

>power rangers

Nigga I wear kamen rider shirts outside

Incredibly, yes.

There's some intricate psychology going on here about masochism, tedium and repetitiveness being tied into reward pathways but it can be summed up as 'autism'.

Brehs I don't know why but I have absolutely no desire to play videogames anymore. Did I only enjoy them because I was depressed?

Yeah probably. Video games are a form of escapism

>implying I have friends

Why am I still here?

Just downloaded the app. I don't know about you insecure fags but from now on I'm walking to the gym and catching pokemons along the way.
>"fucking manchildern get a life this is for childer"
If you wanna miss out on a great thing because it's not cool then go nuts! But I like this thing and I will keep using this

casual game for casuals
it's for the type of retards that would make memes like OP's pic

basic people that do basic things like browse reddit, twitter and listen to Drake

Could be playing the wrong games.

I still play a few hours of games a week, which I consider ok. Doesn't interfere with my goals, some nice downtime.

Pokemon GO is shit
>normies posting on facebook about catching something but don't even know the names of the pokemon they caught
>servers are terrible, need to login/authenticate every single time open the app
>"I'm so fit" memes like pic related shared by dyels
>microtransactions built into the game so people forced to buy pokeballs
>not even a nintendo game
Prove me wrong.

Protip: you can't

Let's blame shit that already happens anyway on a new game!
Fuck off.

That would be fucking lit actually. It just runs in the background and vibrates your phone if you pass someone else who has it installed. You take out your phone and the battle is on.

I havent been to the gym since I didnt see a machop there

I got Abra today. What's the hype his cp is only 15?

>implying I can't do both

agree with you breh

see >normies posting on facebook about catching something but don't even know the names of the pokemon they caught

CP is random for each Pokemon you catch as far as I can tell. I've caught weedles with CP ranging from 12-108

good for you, stay autistic

It also depends on what level you are while catching it. Some tips are to scare all your dust till higher levels to do your evolving and powering up

Who the fuck plays Pokemon? Is this an Amerifat thing?

Oh my god.
This is like watching a 60 years old geezer posting on facebook "In my time people met in real life instead of these Teender, Foosbook and Twatters! We had coffee together and found the love of our lives! Nowadays kids are so asocial!"

Truly embarassing.

My irl gym is also a pokemon go gym. Its lit, I'm gonna take it over once I've got a strong enough pokemon.

>The only complaint insecure faggots have against the game have is "You're wasting your time alone"
>Not having any friends to go out with
>Not conquering your city while cruising around in a group of 4

Poor, poor friendless losers.
I'm sure it must feel great being too mature to have fun.
I guess you're too busy doing important things like taking photos in poorly fitting suits to look older on your Tinder account.

>Teender, Foosbook
Only betas use that shit.

Just had coffee with a few girls and it was far more satisfying than some text on a screen. Twitter is ok.

I'd also be embarrassed if I was as fucking dumb as you

t. insecure children

Actual men just have fun with their lives, they don't try to defend their maturity by going "I totally banged TEN CHICKS last week! That means I'm a REAL MAN" like a high schooler.

>projection - the bread

oh, right, I forgot that playing pokemon is only way to have fun... fuck off and keep cucking yourself
>cardio kills gains

I just started yesterday, there a gym at the gym and there was a stop at the bar last night.

Seems like it will get boring shortly and just a fad for me since I never played pokemon.

I don't know whats a good or bad one I just try to catch everything

I've been out cycling instead of doing cardio at the gym.

Leave it to the Murricans to use their cheap gas irresponsibly though.

>I forgot that playing pokemon is only way to have fun...

No one claimed that.
On the other hand, the detractors are claiming that if you play pokemon GO it MUST MEAN you literally do nothing else in your life.

fat fuck have a great chance to actually start moving and losing weight, but naahhh why would he fucking walk... hope that fat fuck fucking dies

>met girl from tinder
>sex first date
>24 hours later
>"user I dont think its a good idea we meet again"
I must be a literal retard or a creep. I cant even figure out what im doing wrong

Fucking this!

If you guys feel it's better to have coffee with some basic bitch then I got news for you, nobody gives a shit! Stop trying to one up us. The more shit you post about how much better your life is the worse it seems. If it was so fucking great you wouldn't feel the need to forcefully convince us it is better

Possibly. I loved playing games like mount and Blade, oblivion, all of the fallouts. Basically, any open ended rpg. Now I just don't have the time to really play them, but there's something else, too. I don't really enjoy them all that much anymore. I probably played them for the escapism. I played rust with some friends for a few weeks, but I only really like gaming now if it's with some friends.

at least you got your dick wet

Please get a Machop, Machoke or Machamp to defend it. Then post the screenshot here on Veeky Forums.

At least you're matches are responding

Witcher3 reignited single player games for me.

>Poor, poor friendless losers.
>I'm sure it must feel great being too mature to have fun.
>I guess you're too busy doing important things like taking photos in poorly fitting suits to look older on your Tinder account.
stop projecting so much

sweet!

Will do breh

My coworkers and I drive off sometimes on breaks to the pier, or a hiking trail or some shit fun as fuck

Can i play pokemon GO for girls?

>no buttons
>in a fighting game
i hope you die of aids

I'm an LED digimon person.
There's an odd satisfaction to raising my digimon mini. It's even got protein, gear and training.

>tfw find a DODUO after GOMAD

>hunting
>on tinder
What a retard.

i don't have enough data either. it completely rapes your battery life as well.

>tfw all your coworkers play
>you finally have something to talk about now

F-feels good, man :')

Depends on height and weight too, the higher those stats the higher the cp and hp. The lower weight, height, the faster they dodge and faster they attack, though their hp is lower. So XL Pokemon -> defend gyms, XS pokemon -> attack gyms

At least as far as I can tell

dude your fucking toilet

>have one night stand with guy from tinder
>forget about him the following day and carry on with my week
>keeps messaging me asking to meet again
>fucking weird, doesn't he understand what a one night stand is?
>he proceeds to complain about it on a Mongolian powerwashing discussion forum

Seriously though, if she was dtf on the first date you shouldn't get into a relationship with her

DUDE CLEAN TAHT SHIT

wtf

>tfw I've met more and had better conversations with girls looking for pokemon on this app in a week then I have on tinder in the past 6 months

Is this what people mean by "going outside"?

Fucking children

I looked like an autist in Target because I found an 82cp Clefairy that wouldn't stop popping out of its pokeball

>he pays $45 a month for access to a playground he visits 3-6 times a week
>calls other adults "children"
Lol

You're implying I pay for my gym, which I do not. You're further implying physical fitness is on the same level as a card game from Japan you played when you were a child

>I get to use my jungle gym for free
>no fun allowed, ever
>unless its by playing in my jungle gym
Lol

that's how you live? fucking disgusting... get your shit together you filthy cunt...

Again you're making baseless claims. Also I don't define walking around with my face buried in my phone flicking my screen to catch pixels as fun. This is the last reply you're getting though, as you're obviously a child and not worth the trouble

FUCKING

EVERYWHERE

See I've thought of this before and I've come the conclusion you can do "nerdy" things and get away with it...even make it look cool as long as you do other things and are Veeky Forums as well as attractive. If you're a fat 30 year old playing pokemon you look pathetic but if you're hot and playing pokemon it's cute and endearing.

Wow what a revolutionary new discovery you've made, user. I think you might be the first person ever to figure this out. Dare I say it, user, I think you might be a genius.

>own the cellular jew

I'm not glued to a screen 24/7 much less am I tempted by some child's game.

DUDE CLEAN YOUR SHIT>

>this post
>on Veeky Forums