Start taking 50mg of zinc for fitness

>Start taking 50mg of zinc for fitness
>Every night haunted by vivid emotional powerful dreams
>wake in tears every morning
>Does anyone else have this happen with zinc.

Other urls found in this thread:

articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2015/10/19/most-common-nutrient-deficiencies.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No but it sounds like I might wanna try it out now

do you also have problems with waking up too early? i started taking mg+zinc from myprotein only one tablet and every morning hour early and i feel grogy

yes, take them in the morning. I had the same shit, it was like living hell.

>He doesn't take 500mg Zinc for BIG CUMS

What does zinc do exactly?

Not taking zinc, but I've waking up weirdly early recently

For some reason, it's like my body doesn't want to sleep for more than six hours

I started having crazy dreams for 3-4 weeks when taking ZMA, but not when taking zinc only

Yep and I'm pretty sure it's why eating cheese before bed does the same.

It makes dreams more vivid, so they can be awesome and evocative or just plain terrifying.

A friend of mine started taking lithium and he said it had the opposite effect until he stopped dreaming altogether

haha yea I do get tears in my dreams, but not sure if the zinc is to blame for that.

I thought that I repressed my feelings so much that they had no other outlet besides my dreams.

I sometimes cry in my sleep about the no gf thing, or about how bad the society is doing (like the lack of proper male role models in media lately)

I think that at some days I even cry pretty loudly in my sleep, probably should close the window as to not to spook the neighbors or something...

>I cry about the lack of male role models in the media

This made me lol.

Answer this man's question

Political dreams are pretty cool. Are you surprised that anons can have then? Pretty much anything that is important to you, you can have in your dreams you know.

>daddy issues, the post

It's just vital for test production, if you're not getting enough in your diet then you may need a supplement. It's usually mixed with magnesium for improved muscle growth/function, but again, that's only if you already don't get enough in your diet.

this, and to iterate on this further. The average of society is very bad. Most people are deficient in this. So taking things like zinc, vitamin d3, some fish oil and a few other things will massively increase your well being most likely...for almost no cost.

Though most likely the diet of the average person is too unbalanced, meaning that you probably are only deficient in one thing.

>things like zinc, vitamin d3, some fish oil and a few other things
List?

whats up with that? exactly the same shitty problem, than its magnesium problem

>vitamin d (take d3 preferably)
>because we sit indoors all day and dont let it metabolize from the exposure to the sun

>zinc
>because some of us dont eat enough meats and/or animals

>fish oil
>because we eat too many omega 6 oils + general lack of fish

>antitoxants
like blueberries and/or cocoa

>dietary cholesterol
The one you find in eggs. Its beneficial for your test

and if you want to have additional benefits, you could always just go to

examine.com

also put those ingredients in and read through the research yourself. Deficiencies are usually mentioned there in the research pieces.

also, to add to that. There are some people here on Veeky Forums who reported deficiencies (and improvements upon fixing them) with other minerals, like chromium or some shit like that.

So its probably not the total list yet.

To iterate even further on that, this randomly googled article explains it nicely

articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2015/10/19/most-common-nutrient-deficiencies.aspx

I think that most people are at least deficient in one of those things, perhaps even two.

If you google all the different minerals and then try to remember what you have eaten the last month or so. You should be able to guess what you are deficient in.

Basically every mineral can be found out like this, except vitamin d because that we make ourselves with sunlight.

And there is some subtle evidence that even taking supplements with that isnt good enough, and that you need at least 15 minutes of sunlight a day on your skin to be healthy.