How much protein powder do i need per day?

How much protein powder do i need per day?

Currently on 30g

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vJUmD3ZYS38
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

4 SCOOPS COME ON OP

>protein powder
0g of powdered jew a day.

.8g protein per lb lean body mass is the upper practical limit for a natty, and the recommended amount

Depends on how much your diet requires based on your goals and how much you're able to get from your regular meals (read: real food).

>What are SUPPLEMENTS

i get about 168g just from portein powder, around 300g total

that depends - are you snorting it for the higher bioavailability?

Sure, but that's still kind of a lot. For example, I'm 140lbs so I should probably be eating at least 100g protein, but w/o a protein shake I usually barely hit 80.

at least 3

youtube.com/watch?v=vJUmD3ZYS38

0g if you eat right. 30-60 if you don't.

>168g from powder
>300g total
you're either rich piana or a DYEL in his first month lifting taking nutritional advice from bb.com

*screams into pillow*

Eat a bigger chicken breast.

I hit 80g in one meal, and i am cutting

read the sticky you fucking retard

>300g of protein daily

Enjoy your liver failure.

C M O N

one in morning with milk

one after lifting+cardio with milk

don't forget to drink the rest of the gallon each day

at least 4 proteins a day

10g ONLY asap in the morning to break the overnight fast, followed by 25g+ protein as soon as you can cook it

why should i take protein in the morning, if i get a breakfast soon after waking up anyway?

it would only make sense to drink a shake before sleep, not after it

2 scoops = 60g + 1/2 block cheese = 88g + 2 servings shrimp = 136g + 1 can sardines = 160g + 2 egg = 174g

enjoy mercury poisoning

I am.

>not consuming 3 preotins a day

None? Eat real food and don't get your protein from powder

YOU KNOW THE ANSWER OP

300g

4 SCOOPS, TWO/THREE TIMES A DAY. I DON'T WANT TO HEAR THIS 'ONCE A DAY'

if you're bulking you don't have to count it just make sure you eat plenty of protein foods

If your bulking also don't count it, eat even more protein rich foods

What's with this meme? My skelly roommate said the same thing when I was taking two scoops of whey. Excess brotein just gets turned into fat. Besides, alcohol is far more terrible for liver and most normies drown in that shit without any serious complications.

100 to 150g per day because i am cutting

HOW THE FUQ DO I MAKE PROTON POWDER NOT TASTE LIKE SHIT

Personally I mix it with a lot of water and just drink it like medicine. It's supposed to make you big, not taste good.

Stop mixing it with shit

Its in powder form, everything in powder form is meant to be prepared beforehand.

Also, hou arent getting big thanks to powder

I am. I don't eat anything really. Just powder. Making gains.

Just eat 2 eggs per day extra and drink some milk instead of water.

>COME ON
>not CMON

no

I'm not memeing, if you are around 6 feet tall you need 4 scoops plus some other protein from meals for maximal gains and recovery.

Buy gold standard ON (TM) whey, it has superior protein per cal, and a bunch of other shit like glutamine.

The taste is god tier and you barely have to mix it, it's fucking essential for me now.

4 scoops if you are a beginner

5 if you are intermediate

6 if you are serious.

Eggs and milk are terrible if you're trying to up protein without significantly affecting total calories. Do you know how to count and add simple numbers?

2 scoops per set you do user
and then 5 for recovery

4 scoops per shake. Have a shake before and after working out.

Thats all you need. Anorhwr 20g will make no differencw

Eggs are very low in calories you dont have to scramble them in bacon fat my fat friend

14 chicken breast per lbs of lean whey mass senpai.

Just eat real food. Whenever youd have a protein shake eat a small pouch of cottage cheese or yogourt

You wont damage your liver. Youll damage your kidneys and that is only if you dont drink water

it doesn't matter WHEN you eat something, just as long as you do it

Protein powder is for people who fetichize and ritualize working out, they have their little special attire and music and gym products to work out. Sad, hollow people.