I've always been a fatty, but now at 24 i've started to get fit...

I've always been a fatty, but now at 24 i've started to get fit, thing is my habits made me get some pretty nasty stretch marks. Any way to get rid of those?

Surgery.

kys to reroll a new avatar.

maybe tattoo over it?

Yeah do at least 50 crunches a day to enter the tone-zone and that area will be transformed into smooth, lean muscle.

>tfw have stretch marks on stomach from being fat too long
>tfw have massive amounts of body hair on torso to hide it

I like this one

Bear mode best mode

This, plus a healthy tan = 0 visible stretch marks

Slather yourself in coconut oil and hope the scarring fades a little.

google dermaroller. might just be gypsy magic, but what have you got to lose

>but what have you got to lose
money?

if you cared about money you wouldnt have gotten fat in the first place

lmao same

Coconut oil will literally do nothing for healed scars.

OP, retinol or laser treatment.

because you're still relatively young, the skin will tighten up a bit and the stretch marks will fade with time. Its almost impossible to get rid of them completely.

laser resurfacing is your only option for scars (which is what a stretch mark actually is)

don't waste your time or money on snake oil products

it's not unreasonably expensive, and it's the only thing that's going to produce results

Use a product with glycolic acid in the day and one with 1% retinol at night. That can help. .ost stores have prkducts like this in the health and beauty sections. Body oils however do not help.

bio oil and time

A dermatoligist could help you get rid of any stretch marks through a variety of methods

I used bio oil for 3 months straight, it did fuck all. I'm still covered in sore looking purple stretch marks. They've faded in comparison to 3 years ago, but I've also lost 42lbs in that time...

Cocoa Butter works wonders OP

That makes no sense