Food

What is your "go to", secret tips or favorite recipes ?

I use all the time:

Apple cider vinegar: (about 100ml in a 2l bottle with stevia every sunday) perfect for cutting (stops hunger) and recuperating during the night.

Frozen veggies: full of nutrition even with vegetables out of season.
Favorites are onions and mushrooms, i use them in almost everything.

Whole weat wraps: i use them for everything nowadays, you just have to make sure there's not a lot of water, prep time is next to nothing with frozen veggies.

Semolina: cheap and easy to make, goes great with tuna of fried eggs.

Fromage blanc 0%: product, 49kcal for 100gr, great stuff for breakfast, a few fruits and stevia or mixed and rested overnight with some oats.

I've heard about marmite and it's 40gr ( 40 !) of protein for 100g of product, also seems very versatile, I've got great apprehensions about the taste tho.

Go to recipes:

Homemade chili, red beans, corn and red bell peppers, i can use beef but i prefer chicken.

I do this thing with pork and onions, fry some pork up and some onions with a lot of cumin and deglazed with a bit of cooking alcohol.

Marinated chicken with garlic, soy sauce, rosemary, salt and pepper. i fry them up with green beans, broccoli, onions, mushrooms and red bell peppers.
All of these i can use with wraps, alone or with rice.

I also use a can of tuna, fried with onions, 2 eggs and broccoli as a wrap filling for lunch.

Yes. I'm too lazy for this bread right now

Orange dreamsicle protein smoothie:

4-5 Frozen Mango chunks
4-5 Frozen Pineapple chunks
2 table spoons of greek yogurt
1 scoop of vanilla whey
2 cups of orange juice

I ALWAYS spice rub my chicken. Decent table spoon of coriander, cumin and tumeric to taste. Mix it all up in oil and roll your chicken around in it like a flaccid cock.

Havent crumbed my chicken in years. Add next to no calories to the chicken itself except the oil which I use for pan frying anyways. Tastes better than crumbed chicken by a mile.

Also make my own harissa at home, find a recipe you like online and do it in bulk, fucking god send for steak. Adds so much fucking flavor to it.

Honestly just buy a big book that goes over different spice rubs and pastes and just try out every single on of them, theyre easy as fuck to make and completely negate the displeasure of eating chicken, rice and broccoli every single fucking night.

Also if you can cop a decent japanese cooking book they have literally ten billion different recipes for plain white rice that greatly increase flavor without really raising the caloric value.

Also I cook up edamame beans in vinegar, sesame oil, chilli flakes and salt and just smash.a quarter of a kilo of them while reading or watching tv. They're pretty much calorie per gram too so theyre easy to weigh out.

Basically just learn as much about middle eastern and oriental cooking as you can. They're super inventive with their use of spices and seeds and vegetables to add flavor. Just slap a half kilo of your preferred meat onto any of their recipes and you've got a serviceable meal.

Easy meal:

>drain most of the liquid from 2 cans of tuna and empty them into a bowl
>crack 2-3 eggs on top
>add salt & pepper
>microwave for 3-5mins depending on how hard you like your eggs
>optional: add salsa

2 cups nonfat plain Greek yogurt, 3 scoops flavored protein powder
>480 calories
>24g carbs
>6g fat
>91g protein

>Honestly just buy a big book that goes over different spice rubs and pastes and just try out every single on of them, theyre easy as fuck to make

fucking this

chicken and rice is like a blank canvas that you can fill with all sorts of wonderful flavors

Oh also, indian food does not look not appealing but its all actually pretty low cal and fucking drenched in flavor, no idea how to cook it myself, but my girlfriends indian (Northern, part benghali. Not burnt skin low caste from the South) and her mother whips up the most incredible curries and 80% of the volume comes from bean pastes, fuck loads of spice and at worst some yogurt.

Op here, keep the water from the can, add some more, enough to cook 100g of semolina, if you need carbs, microwave the same amount of time.
Cover with cooked broccoli for fibers.
I would recommend hard boiled egg or pan fried for better texture.

Shameless bump.

plenty of ghee or oil to make the curry base. gyno is also more apparent among indians because of their diet.

>marmite
>40g of protein per 100g
>thinking that you can consume 100g of Marmite

meal prep for half week:
10$ of chicken breast, marinaded in italian dressing or goya tropical seasoning
6 cups of rice prepared in rice cooker
place the cooked food still hot in the Tupperware with a bed of kale. usually i will eat 3 of those meals, two shakes, and a sandwich a day, removing the sandwich if i have an energy drink

my bad should be 12 cups of rice

Try to add stuff in your rice cooker, (canned) read beans, onions, low cal chicken stock garlic, rosemary, coconut milk if you go curry spices and chicken.

Well when i said it was versatile, it really is, marinade, sauces, soup, spread... If it tastes good to me, I'll surely use it a lot.

my go to "oh shit I forgot to plan my dinner" meal:

I keep a bunch of sausages in the freezer (I like jalapeno chicken sausage), so I take one, defrost it in the microwave, then cut it up into a nonstick pan, brown it a little, then crack some eggs into it, scramble, then add cheese. I eat this with a bag of frozen broccoli. Yum.

that's actually my every day breakfast, without the broccoli.

Last bump.

allday errday the only thing i eat + 10 spoonfuls of peanut butter
sometimes switch the fruit/vegs around and chicken for fish.
Comes in at around 2800-3100 calories and 200+ protein
comes in around

Oh man you are in for a treat

my lunch ands dinner is set but whats something decent to make for breakfast with little - no carbs ?

Eggs are great so ill still have them but i need a bit more energy for my job , any suggestions?