You work out user?

>you work out user?
>lift your shirt! show us your abs!
>you... you don't have a six pack?
>why?

>tfw 17% bf and normies think you have "abs"
Kek how fat are you?

>i-i'm b-b-bulking... w-want t-to see my low bar s-squat?...

Let me tell you about the jews.

M-my six pack is hidden under a h-healthy layer of fat!

Y-you wouldn't understand!

>...sorry.... I felt for the bulk then cut meme...

Who the fuck are you, please leave or I will call the police.

this, kinda. if you've got even a 2-pack you're shredded by normal standards

keep believing this.

as soon as you encounter some guy with sub 10% and decent size you will feel like absolute dyel shit and everyone arround you will think the same.

lol i just finished my cut and im tan as fuck from doing shirtless yard work so fugg i

Underrated post

I have a one pack. It's much stronger than six small ones.

AND U GANGAZ?
U GOT ABZ??!

You girls got shitty ass figures.

You just turn around.

nice saggy boobs skank

Where's the user who had the huge collage of these retarded threads?

There was literally over 100 of them in the collage...

If someone posts it I'll keep it going

Why do I need a 6 pack?

K
here I go

Who in their right mind would bulk in summer ?

I got six pack and nothing to do
I got six pack and DONT NEED YOU

a guy with no muscle to cut to

someone who is usually 8-12% bf year round and only cares about his 5 year goals

Tbh the average person now looks so terrible they'll be too self conscious about themselves to even begin thinking about the comparison between the average fitizen and someone who is actually ripped.

someone who cares about strength. Only retards cut before their 3rd year of bodybuilding

Me

Been bulking for 1.5 years since I started as a hungry skeleton and am sitting around 17% body fat.

I don't hate myself (yet) and I've put on a bit of size so I don't plan on cutting anytime soon. Maybe next spring

I'm gonna get results eventually, you're always gonna be a bitch.

whats the point of cutting for summer if I never go outside because I have no friends?

Girl on the left has nice feet.

but i do have abs!
No arms legs or anything else!
But at least i got abs!

>Veeky Forums

Good eyes but you can't be 100% until you've seen the soles.

user work out

Me. I only started working out a few months ago. Working towards next summer.

THIS

>tfw when no good abs becasue shitty stomatch genetics.

I get all the bitches =)

I haven't cut yet bby. Working towards SB17

Mm mm

mirin

height weight and lifts?

>Muh functional strenght tho let me open this pickle jar for you

why do you have small tits but they still manage to sag?

You need to get out more.

Don't mire I'm pathetic lol only been working out for 6 months, NYR but in SERE training so no time to workout this past month. 5'9 145 at 1/1/2.5/3 for reps, haven't tested max ever

Just been lurking but
>skinny fat
>decided wanna get Veeky Forums
>want abs
Am I supposed to cut for optimal body fat percent now or bulk first and then cut?

>OHP and bench the same

MIRIN

>1 pl8 ohp
>1 pl8 bench

W-wtf? How?

I thought the first was curl? Maybe I should lurk more. Half plate ohp. Should I be working OHP to match bench just for funsies

But I do though. I stay lean and just slowly lean bulk. I don't really like bulk cut cycles, I tried it and I didn't love it.

From my experience girls tend to squeeze arms rather than worry about abs. just my 2 sense

I've never been skinny fat but I would think it's easier to cut and lift weights at the same time. As a beginner you can gain muscle and lose fat at the same time

>long hair
>puppy
>good looking
>abs
> = )
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i want normies to leave

>145lb bodyweight
>6 months of liftings
>2.5pl8 squat for reps
>3pl8 DL for reps

1pl8 = 135lbs, not 45lbs

ill be ur friend, user

This type of shit is exactly why I prefer more average and flawed girls.

This is why if you lift for girls, just do biceps, chests, and abs. They don't care if you squat 3pl8

Same. I started out lifting last september and istarted out weighing only 140lb at 6'2". Im now at 160. Ill only think of cutting when i reach 190 which should be in another 1.5 years.

You're mostly right, some girls really like ass though so do some lunges or hip raises.

shut up, user. they do care about my sqwats, right guise?

why is night so cozy

Why?
So you can take my gains?
GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!!!
I don't do this for you, you faggot whores.

I'd just flex and pretend to be shredded

>lift for a year
>go on vacation
>sister's hot friend will be there
>get excited like a little kid because I'll finally have an excuse to take my shirt of when we go swimming
>no mires
is vain but feels bad

>tfw i'm like a ghost
>tfw no matter where I go it seems i'm ignored
>tfw both guys and girls

I went out with my friend. He's nothing special, he's a short black guy, but his personality is amazing. Every single time we go out it seems like he pulls bitches and makes new friends and I'm just standing there all awkwardly.

wrestlers

U dont have to special (although that helps pull the better birds). U just have to be confident and rock your own style.

And go get massive and shredded. Take gear if u have to but dont give up on that quest. The mental development u gain from being in that disciplined mindset, allows u to be confident and allow u grow ur personality/style. Always improve urself physically, mentally, emotionally socially etc and it will all flow together eventually =) then you will be the person everyone wants to be around

Yeah. I'm working on being more confident and just talking more because I fade away if I don't make in effort, especially in groups.
It gets lonely. I've had social anxiety and major depression the majority of my life and I don't think It'll ever leave me, but I just want to get better at coping and dealing with it.

I don't think there's any reason for a natty lifter to even go above 14-15% bf. You're just going to make shit really hard when it comes time to cut.

If you're around 14% it's a nice quick cut to get down to looking lean and you'll still have plenty of strength at that bf %.

I had major confidences issues as a teenager and also early twenties. I went through a lot of physical and mental hardship, from multiple (some on-going) issues.

>6'2
>Big frame/small waist/good muscle bellies
>wanted to be a bodybuilder/fitness model all my life
>was constantly depressed since i was 11. Parent's didnt quite allow me to develop property in some ways and i developed a few shitty habits regarding the way i articulated and expressed myself
>led to anxiety in social situations, was afraid of constantly being judged.
>thought if I was massive and shredded that would fix things (spoiler; it doesnt)
>got into a srs relationship from 17.
> got to 110kg (242lbs) lean at 22 years old
> My lower back started wreaking havoc and i became mostly bed ridden
>moved into parent's to fix my back
>New city, knew no one
>Gf of 5 years left because of my back and all that came with it
>towards the end of our relationship just before she left me, no joke, im not lying, she went to sydney and fucked zyzzs friend, that faggot in zyzzs video that zyzz was gonna fight some dude but he hugs him instead lol... yeah that shit was rough and really fkd with me lol
>lost all mah gains in just over a year of lying in bed every day for so fucking long
>had a total disc replacement in my lower back
>didnt quite fix it and rid me of my chronic pain and discomfort (but i can manage it really well now)
>got sick of feeling sorry for myself.
>went back to the gym even tho the surgeon said not to
>went out and made the best bunch of mates with the boy's at the gym/who work at maccas.
>socialized, stopped giving a shit what people thought
>took low amounts of gear and improved on my training philosphies to work around my lower back-always cruising on around 150-300 mg of test/week these days, dont really come off now, just lower and experiment, i plan on being on testosterone forever anyway so idc
>found work in the city. Studying to be a personal trainer atm too

Tbc...

But my abs are great.

Jesus christ im baked.

Ill wrap this up

>i now have my own place. 10 mins from the city.
>have a gorgeous german shepherd puppy
>i talk to everyone of both genders, young and old, doesnt matter the circumstances. Smile and be nice and find a common ground and talk shit.
>now i draw people to me
>girls are always flirty and interested in me, I've had a lot of good times with grills now im back on track in life....

Im blazed and im just chillin with me pupper atm. so, sorry if my posts are long/retarded =)

im cultivating mass you stupid fucking whores

That's some really good insight. Thanks for that. I know I can make it. I just can't give up.

Keep on being amazing user. BWH

We're gonna make it brah

Love yo arse mayne ;_;

Give an example of someone shredded by normal standards, this is horseshit

QUADS OF TRUTH. GIRL WAS FEELING UP MY ARMS JUST TONIGHT B4 WE MADE SOME BABIES

bruh

No one else understands our struggle brehs

take some phenibut and stop being a sad cunt

There is no point, bulk into infinity, brother

You look like a bitch and I'd straight up goad your faggot ass into a fight just for thinking he's tough shit. What kind of fuckboy takes selfies of his shirt lifted up like a bitch?