Tfw you started lifting for women

>Tfw you started lifting for women
>28 now, best shape of my life, look amazing
>Turns out most women are absolute garbage after they turn 20 years old, have fucked dozens of guys, tons of emotional baggage and they got used up by some good looking fagget and partied their youth away while you bettered yourself in every way imaginable.

How do you guys motivate yourself to keep lifting? Honestly feel like I'm done. Fuck. I don't see the point anymore. I'm strong, I'm built, I'm very confident and very successful, I'm 6'1, but I've only had one girlfriend and she turned out to be a whore who fucked like 8 guys before we got together.

Honestly, what the fuck? What's the point anymore? Hope none of you faggots are lifting weights for girls, because it's not worth it. The guys who get the most and the best quality pussy are good looking guys with great facial genetics.

28? You sound fresh out of highschool.

You're looking in the wrong places, dumbass.
Otherwise, you're mostly correct. I'm realizing this more and more the fitter I get.

>she turned out to be a whore who fucked like 8 guys before we got together.
boo freaking hoo. not everyone sat in their parents basement defending their virginity throughout high school and college. sorry you fell for the pure virgin waifu meme.

8 guys is a LOT less than most women have slept with by the time they're mid-20s. I know many women around 22 who have slept with 50+ guys.

Exactly. So what's the point? You better yourself so much and finally "get" her - and she's been spending her time getting fucked by some faggots. Her love for you isn't even authetic, she "loved" most of those guys that fucked. Or she was just blowing every random guy she met, which is even worse.

>8 guys

Bad news man, life isn't going to get any better for you, but that is really your own fault.

you're right. you should probably just kill yourself because there are no more virgins left at 28.

>inb4 this thread is flooded by faggot cucks who tell you that you should just get over the fact that the girl you love and would die for was getting fucked and used by other dudes.

wew lads.

I moved to an Asian country.

Cute virgin pussy everywhere.

>dated korean fobby girl from 15-19 me 16-22 (early bday)
>fucked the everloving shit out of her , lost her viriginity to me.. all kinds of virginity she lost kek
>we end up splitting up cause culture clash/i aint chink
>mfw i've ruined her for whatever asian cuck ends up with her later on

While she is my oneitis i guess because i can't fucking seem to forget about her, But i feel happy i got the best years of her life.

OP
here's some advice, if you look relatively young (not dressing like an old man/not too many wrinkles) then just go to the club during special events or goto clubs near highschools/universities on friday nights and pickup some sluts that look good.

That's about it , don't bother dating any woman above 23/25 because she's already at her expiry date and you won't get much intellectual stimulation from "professional" women either (i work closely with a female CEO of a major insurance company in my country) and she's dumb as rocks desu

Just date/marry some girl that will give you good looking kids, and then you can just fuck around on the side

Good luck bro

>buy backpack
>walk on college campus
>pick up freshmeat

>Be me earlier this year
>living in Seoul
>date qt3.14 virgin Korean girl
>take her virginity
>think nothing of her
>we break it off
>can't stop thinking about her

I know that feel. What the fuck is this?

life's not a disney movie bro. get over it or be alone forever.

>Turns out most women are absolute garbage after they turn 20 years old

This is why you pick up 18/19 year olds. If you're fit, decent-looking and in your late 20s you should have no problem picking up teens.

so just be like the other guys she fucked, i know it may feelbad if you want more, but that's how it is

>would die for
lmao nice meme faggot nu male cuck

>Turns out most women are absolute garbage after they turn 20 years old, have fucked dozens of guys, tons of emotional baggage and they got used up by some good looking fagget and partied their youth away while you bettered yourself in every way imaginable.
Most women have their prime during from 19 to 23.
Then they degrade rapidly. Also, none of them is interested in improving themself.

It's a shame that we need them to reproduce.

What's with asian girls wanting to lose their virginity so desperatly? i spent a month in china and other foreigners told me about how they'd date girls and the girls would give it up within a week or a few days.

is it taboo or something?

Good looking white men are revered by women over there. They can't help themselves when a good looking young white guy goes after them.

I'll sound like a weab probably but i honestly believe its because they are really quite different from the girls here in north america, i have a few friends from japan and they are all just so fucking polite and sure maybe it's "fake" niceness but it's super nice anyways.

I've seen that asian girls tend to be a bit jealous/needy but they pay back with honesty/loyalty

I can't say anything for americanized asian girls as the ones i've met at parties are huge sluts kek

i'm latino but i'm lighter skinned so i think they see me as a soccer player or something but desu i'm quite fit/attractive so i think looks>skin color if you look good enough but idk fampai

If your attitude is that women are garbage, you should have no emotional issues with using them / fucking their brains out / degrading them / dumping them. If you're not doing that then on some level you don't think women are garbage, either find one that isn't or go full narcissistic fuck boi mode. You can't do both.

Honestly can't even relate to anything you guys write about women

It's just so fucking disconnected from reality. It amazes me sometimes.

Heads up : Girls you meet at parties/clubs/festivals/bars are not the type you want to date or be with.

No you won't find "the one" their because she's busy studying or having a hobby that is actually productive

>The girl you love doesnt love you back
>Does not move on and find someone who loves him back but clings to her like a barnacle loving her from afar and ragibg like a baby as she has the audacity to live her life fucking and loving in a process of maturing
>Insisting that lifes disney-narrative should kick in because im a special snow flake
>Calls *other* people cucks

Go out and live user. Youre missing out on life just because you dont want to change and grow up.

Asian women are extremely approachable too. I dated some hot ass women in Korea and they were really nice.

I will NEVER date a western woman ever again. East Asian women are just on a different level if you're looking for something long-term.

No, they really do care about the whiteness of your skin. I look Mediterranean and have no issues but if you're blonde hair and blue eyes you literally don't have to exert any effort.

If you're dark it's going to be more difficult but no impossible.

Did you lose your virginity to her?

I just met a really cute Chinese astrophysics PhD student and she is probably the sweetest girl I've ever met. When I go to China next month I'm going to fug the fug outta her :D

How is everything said in this thread not true?

Oh i completely agree about the skin thing
i'm glad im not dark like mexicans/black people as i would have no chance. And asian girls tend to be pretty blunt about things like appearance as she's told me i have nice color skin etc etc
It actually makes me kek sometimes how blunt they can be about things tumblerettes would freak out about.

And yeah i've never felt more satisfied in a relationship since the korean girl i dated. Girls here don't really compare so far

You talk about women being used up and dumb and worthless trash as soon as they pass the age of 20. How the fuck do you not find nice and smart girls? I meet them all the time.

>You can't mature without getting fucked by dozens of guys

top kek lad.

26 years old. Only had one relationship.

Are you saying unattractive people can never be mature because they can't fuck thousands of girls? Or are you saying only girls need to get dogged out and ran thru to "mature"?

lmao 21-31 is primetime, you know how many tinder girls wanted that young college dick.

Show us your fedora

DO it man, fucking marry her if you're inclined too. All you need to do is be patient because chinese girls (i guess all east asian girls) can be a bit extreme in shit like being jealous/controlling but it's a cultural thing and she expects you to resist/pull back.

Why do you think asian girls dont realyl like dating asian guys? Because they say "yes" to anythign the girl says

What do you want us to say to you, OP? "No you're wrong you'll find the right one some day!"

Sorry man. There aren't any virgins left at your age. Maybe you should've put yourself out there when you were younger instead of waiting until 28.

OP it's time to start leaving humanity behind.

Guys that say shit like "don't you want her to be good in bed lol? omg girls are hoomans and its natural to be a huge slut lol"

are guys that ended up with sluts and they are justifiying it in hind-sight

but what if you keep pursuing a girl who is already taken, success?

Women are just a thousand times hotter when they're younger. They definitely lose that "glow" and "spark" when they pass like 23.

Also, just because they're "smart" and "nice" doesn't mean they're not emotionally damaged sluts who banged 10 guys in the past couple of years.

Women are naturally just garbage. If you managed to snag one up while she's still young and keep her - both of you grow, mature and learn stuff from each other, growing up together and maturing together helps you grow as a couple and form in a perfect relationship.

If you get some mid to late 20's slag that has fucked dozens of guys, you're just honestly accepting a consolation prize for failing to find you. Both of you are just deluding yourself that you can build the same kind of relationship.

Even a fuckbuddy I had in Korea would fold my clothes and clean my apartment while I was out doing private lessons.

a FUCKBUDDY

Good luck ever finding an American girl from our generation that has ever boiled water or looked at a washing machine.

>chinese girls (i guess all east asian girls) can be a bit extreme in shit like being jealous/controlling but it's a cultural thing and she expects you to resist/pull back.

I actually like that. Fuck women that want to have "girls nights out" and go out with their friends all the time.

> every girl should be a virgin until they meet you
> you should be able to walk into a bar or party and fuck any +8/10 you feel like
> but any waifu should be virgin until marriage

Seriously, everybody has sex. If you expect your girl to be a virgin, you should be a virgin too. Except virgins are extremely rare these days, because people actually got around to acknowledging that sex doesn't require marriage or love, and people can just enjoy it for its own fucking sake.

>Show us your fedora

I'm yet to own one. :(

No thats not what i said at all user.

Bar sluts don't need to be virgins but if I meet a sweet nerdy girl or something I would rather her not have had 20 cocks inside of her.

all my college buddies with gfs have them do their laundry and clean their places. most girls like to do this its not an asian thing

people shower user.

Literally why does it matter who she's had sex with in the past? I can't think of a single way it would influence your relationship with her.

>college buddies

American? White state?

To the people in this thread pining after virgin girls, I have a question: how many girls have you slept with? Just curious.

Yes american not sure what you mean by white state but me and my friends are white if that's what you're asking

It shows she isn't loyal or takes relationships seriously. You're just another cock to her.

You guys seriously considering dating western women WILL get burned. This is a friendly warning.

This. Unless they're virgins themselves, I don't understand how they don't see the blatant hypocrisy.

Not that guy. But I'm 24 years old and I've given up on relationships entirely. I only hire prostitutes now, sometimes I go to clubs and get lucky. I'd use tinder - but I'm not attractive enough.

I don't feel resentful towards women, but I'm honestly not interested in a relationship anymore because every girl I know has had that "one true love" and now everyone else is just a cuck compared to that guy. They've also fucked loads of guys and I just feel like "Shit, am I the same as this guy? Am I lower than him? Higher than him?" and in those cases, all of those scenarios just have so many negatives to them that I just don't want to stress about it anymore.

My last girlfriend had only had 2 boyfriends before me, but I mean she was 19-20. I just felt like a massive loser knowing that she loved those guys and now she "loves" me. What's her love worth? At the end of the day - if those relationships worked out, she would never even be interested in me, if she still cares about those guys - it's horrible, if she doesn't - that's even worse because it was just a so non-chalant to her, while a relationship me ant so much to me. I broke it off with her, a year long relationship, my only relationship ever and not even a month later she was going out with some black guy.

I feel like I missed out on a huge part of my life. I wish I had gotten a girl because I was 18, I would never have left her. Now I can't force myself to care anymore. Prostitutes are cheap and clubsluts make up for the rest of it. I'm dead inside desu.

oops

Which state?

Are you in a more rural area? The women I have been through school with would never do something like that.

ZOZZLE, people are not there for relationships, everyone just wants to jizz in their favorite girl

I used to have a similar mindset to OP.

I realized a few years ago that I have no desire to get married or have children, and because of that it doesn't really matter how slutty my current GF is/was - I can drop her at any time with no long lasting repercussions. The number and quality of my intimate relationships drastically increased after this.

"True love" doesn't exist outside of fiction, why do you think it's the focus of the overwhelming majority of stories?

We're different fucking genders you retard, there's no "hypocrisy" here. Go back to plebbit/tmblr with that "equality" shit. Real life doesn't work like that.

I go to penn state. I guess people are rural here but they aren't exactly conservative.

Men and women aren't equal in relationships. Men are biologically supposed to sleep with multiple women and spread their seed. Women don't.

Stop being brainwashed by this pussy liberal society we live in.

Holy FUCK you're dumb user

Then enjoy your STDs I guess.

How does it even imply either of those?

> It shows she isn't loyal
You're assuming she cheated on all the guys?

> It shows she doesn't take relationships seriously
So the only way for a women to acceptably sleep with somebody is if they're in a deeply committed, long-term relationship? They can't sleep with somebody at a bar? Or casually date somebody?

And neither of these influence your current relationship.

Can women not sleep with people the same as you can? Or are you going to try to make that bullshit "one lock many keys" argument?

She can enjoy sex and still be perfectly loyal.

enjoy your virginity
>tips fedora

It depends on how they were raised. Women our age just weren't taught how to cook or clean at all. They were told to study and go to college to get useless degrees. Now they're even more useless.

I've fucked plenty of women m8.

Kek, this may be most underrated post in the thread.

This is true. I had land the dream girl, her at 19 and me at 22 and things went great for a year or two but then her slut friend convinced her she had to "find herself and experience more" and she left to slut it up, drop out of college and wind up dating some ugly loser who can't believe he's banging a girl with all her teeth.

And all other women you find now are just used up. It's all fairly disappointing.

When i met my gf 7 years ago we had both had ~7-8 sexual partners.

After that we were monogamous for a couple of years until we started bringing some other girls in as "guest stars every 6 months or so. So lots of coxks and vaginas running around messing up the statistics of pure people i guess.

Dont see any problem with girls fucking people if i do.

I have a feeling people have lots of opinions on what a retarded cuck I am though based on the responses here. Leaving now for dinner out with said person. Just wanted to say its not to late user. Its different and scary with adult relations but its not harder then insisting the universe revolves around you.

>men sleeps with 10 women
>woman sleeps with 1 man
How is this supposed to work?

>started lifting for girls in college
>gained 30 pounds
>increased shirt and jeans size
>wow anonkun you're strong and you wear tight shirts

went from beta cuck of 1 girl in a year to at least 10 girls a year, thank you muscles

I'm not looking for a relationship, I'm 21 and make no money at Walmart.

>grill be 18 and in relationship with Chad
>give up poon to Chad because good gf
>2 years later Chad dumps me
>try to find new bf but apparently am cock loving whore who has no respect for relationships and can't take them seriously

Wew lad guess girls who aren't virgins aren't good enough for you, good luck finding an 8+/10 who's a virgin

>You're assuming she cheated on all the guys?

No, she can just leave the relationship for some bullshit reason. There's 0 commitment from western women for long-term relationships

>So the only way for a women to acceptably sleep with somebody is if they're in a deeply committed, long-term relationship?

If that's all you want to do then go for it. Just wear a bag. Never try to seriously date a western woman.

>Can women not sleep with people the same as you can?

exactly. Men and women are not the same.

>She can enjoy sex and still be perfectly loyal.

obviously

I might actually be able to do this

> tfw permanent babyface
fuck my genetics, I can't put on much muscle. my wrists the size of a chickenfoot

I don't know if you understand this but every time a man sleeps with a woman the woman also has to sleep with the man.

Then how come loads of women get loads of dick but many guys get none at all?

>80/20 rule, many people sleeping with one player or slut

You're mistaken op, that's not what most women are like, that's what the females YOU attract are like. Change the hook and bait if you want to catch something worth while. You're not going to catch giant deep sea tuna without proper bait and poles. You get what you put out there
>hurrdurr I'm going to project my bad self fulfilling prophecy with women unto half of the worlds population.
Get over yourself, YOU are the problem - not half the worlds population

It's not supposed to "work" you morons. Men like you will accept non-virgins and rape has been a part of humanity for centuries. Not every man can attract a woman, either.

>I will NEVER date a western woman ever again.
>You guys seriously considering dating western women WILL get burned.

Did you order your loyal Asian bride yet?

This is true. As long as you're under 30 I'd say people will still judge you as a 20-year-old college student. I always thought people were young in college and vice versa, but there all kinds of ages, every girl I've seen from 22-28 still look like they're 20.

Not the guy you're replying to, but I would vastly prefer that my would-be girlfriend didn't fuck around.

I've had many chances at both casual and serious relationships and turned down a lot (also fucked up some), which is how I ended up a virgin at 23.

The reason I turned many of them down was that I didn't have that "feeling" and without that, I didn't even consider fucking them.

I don't think casual sex is a bad thing, but in the case of a hypothetical girlfriend for me, I would like for her to share my values and preferences because I believe that to be a good basis for a relationship.

There's nothing wrong with hooking up, but it's not for me, and I wouldn't want a girl who thinks in such a fundamentally different way about sex (which is obviously a huge subject for lots of people) than me.

Nope. I'm moving to China very soon, though.

>implying you wouldn't have fucked hundreds of girls if you had the opportunity

just because you were a lonely loser, does not make it a virtue . grow up

>don't date women above 23/25
Lol, that's when the human brain finishing developing. You literally cannot handle being with an adult.
>they expire
awww how cute, you're trying to blame the fact that's you can't handle being in a relationship with an adult on all females instead of yourself. Seeing as you obviously can't take responsibility for yourself, or your own actions- I'm not surprised you can't handled being with an adult! No adult female wants to date an overgrown child

Fuck off you stupid whore.

shit stat, getting married young is worse even though you only fucked one person

im 27 in the same boat as you , most girls my age work peasant jobs and have no goals at all , what happened lol

100/10 on the creepy gross Guy scale.
Seriously, you are that Guy at clubs that all the sane people look at and cringe.

No shit, but it's better than being young and promiscuous.

> tfw both gf I had were virgins
> tfw 24 and still dating one of them

here's the deal op:

despite you getting fit, you don't want to get a gf that's a 9/10, nor that you met on tinder and such. these 9/10 are usually find in night outs and, speaking generally, in bars parties etc there are only sluts, as most good women 25+y old out there already had their time to party (or never really enjoyed it). these good girls are usually out on programs with their friends, such as: going to going to parties in friends houses, talking to friends of friends, local music concerts, and other local communion meetings etc.

looks wise, find a girl who looks cute without make-up (and generally doesn't use a lot of it), otherwise it's probably either hiding something or a slut...

If I fucked crippled/fat/ugly girls, thus making the difficulty of getting just slightly harder than it is for most women, I'd reach a 100 easily.

But then everybody would call me a loser and make fun of me.

You're the guy that doesn't get pussy because he's afraid of being "cringe" all the time.

>im so smart and built and hurr durrr
>doesn't understand how women work for 30 years
Dude you sound just dumb and brain fucked by Disney movies, I hope you tards stop searching for 'le one' and start enjoying different women

In what way?

>billions of females on the planet
>make assumptions as if you personally fucked and got to know each one
You're a bigger whore than any of them at that point, sparky. And kudos for developing the time travel to be able to accomplish such a feat

I'm the guy you replied to, and that's alright. But that's the thing though, most guys here don't say it like you do. Instead, they argue and whine that the girls are used up trash, when it just comes down to a difference in values.

date younger girls
move to different country with lower AoC

Fuck off to reddit you stupid slut.

Why are men allowed more sexual partners than women?

Inb4 tumblr. I'm merely asking.

see
Also stuff like emotional attachment and use.

A guy can't get "used." a woman can. A girl you love is being manipulated by some fuckboy who doesn't give a shit about her and then she finds a loser who does.

>wanting your girl to be "fake nice" to you
You're one of those gaijen hunter stories waiting to happen, the ones where the girl laughably takes everything the stupid delusional white boy has and leaves him bitter and confused. And then turns into another r9k robot because he was a fucking idiot who slept with someone who was obviously fake