>A GALLON of milk per day?!

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20091182
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3573976
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>1 entire GALLON?

>My god, you've gone into ketosis!
>Nurse, set up an IV, stat!
>What? What do you mean you're in ketosis on purpose?
>Huh? All you eat is red meat and butter?
>Here, I'm giving you a referral to a nutritionist
>Better throw in a psychiatric evaluation as well

>>Better throw in a psychiatric evaluation as well

top kek

>HOW MANY SCOOPS???

>keto

>1 scoop??
>cmon
>4 scoops and i dont want to hear once a day
>2-3 times a day cmon

You ruined it

>GET THIS MAN SET UP WITH A SCOOP IV
>1 TUB OF REAL FOOD A DAY

>WHAT ARE THESE "NATTY GAINS" AND WHY DO YOU INTEND ON KEEPING THEM?

best one yet

>

>SIR! THE ONLY THING YOUR "MAKING IT" TO IS 6 FEET UNDER UNLESS YOU START EATING MORE THAN CHICKEN AND RICE!

>so you say you're on an intermittent fasting diet?
>well if you're looking to lose some weight you should NEVER skip breakfast! It's the most important meal of the day!

>HOW MUCH VITAMIN K?!

>my Lady Hillary, I continue to successfully discourage keto diets to gradually reduce the men of America into the lowest test nu-males. Soon your agenda of third wave feminism and HAES will be complete, and only minor pockets of real men will exist. You will rule all, my lady.

YOU'RE NOT A VEGAN? EXPLAINS THE CANCER. VEGANISM COULD'VE HELPED.

GOD DAMMIT

>thinks being carb deficient is good for test

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20091182
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3573976

Kek

kek

YOU'RE TAKING HOW MUCH CAFFEINE?

CREATINE? HAVE YOU THOUGHT ABOUT THE CONSEQUENCES?

>Sir, please be not to calling me Pajeet

>So what are you on? Whey? Creatine?
>I can tell by your noob gains and lack of potbelly
>Do you even know what these things can do to you?

>It says here you are a sick cunt, care to elaborate?

>So when was the last time you had a sexual intercourse?

Some of these are great, some of these are missing the point entirely.

>tfw I got asked I've had intercourse in the last 3 months by a handsome murse (no homo) to donate blood

>"6 FEET UNDER? AT LEAST NOT A MANLET-LENGHT UNDER, HAHA AM I RIGHT DOC"

>a dead lift??!

>Sir, I can't prescribe you growth hormones, you're 5'11''

>mfw this is probably the best one in the thread and nobody gets it

Speaking of vitamins I'm flying home next week for the first time since bootcamp gonna hop back on my vitamin stack brah

For real that shit gives you some vivid ass crazy dreams vitamin B I think it is specifically

Wow

What did they make you do in boot? Im curious as to what exercises they make you do and for how long

>woah man take it easy I didn't mean to insult you by asking if you were homosexual, it's just it says something here about a feminine penis and you know that's not a real thing right?

Pt is a joke

Running 3-4 times a week for 30minutes without stopping unless you want to get yelled at

The body weight shit is actually good not going to lie I pushed myself and I would be drenched after that shit it's like a fuck load of push-ups, sit-ups, mountain climbers, leg raises, planks,

Basically anything body weight and you rest like 20 seconds inbetween

I went into BMT already having lifted for 2 years and came out bigger and leaner

>mfw this is probably the best one in the thread and nobody gets it
>one of the most responded to posts
fuck off

That's dumb, feminine penises are acknowledged in modern medicine.

Don't even try to act like this board isn't filled with faggots who don't even lift now

There is like 6 new tripfags in every thread that have never even posted a picture of themselves and do nothing but post off topic shit

>Hormones? 350ng/dl is a perfectly healthy testosterone level for a 25-year old. Have you tried sleeping more?

>6 feet
>not manlet

>you squat THREE times a week!?

Intermittent fasting is a meme only believed in by Berkhan and the legion of fatties that follow him.

Fuck you give me the test faggot

>"Your results came back and I'm seeing an unusually high level of testos-- what? You're taking HOW MANY preoteins? THREE???"

What? You took fitness advice from a transexual on a chinese cartoon website?

Anything under 96" is manlet

What happens if you eat skoopz all day every day, no other food?

Fucking works and makes meals more enjoyable since you can eat more on your 2-3 meals in your 8 hour feeding window.

keked

>mfw I offer a psychiatric consultation for every patient who pisses me off

Uh does masturbating count?

>what do you mean by "doc I don't wanna be a sad cunt"?

>Barbell flies!?

>For you

>a PINT of Ben and Jerry's a day

I DO THIS

PLEASE FORGIVE ME

i've never been asked this in my whole life. maybe it's because its against our sjw laws in germany

>have you had sex in the last 3 months
>have you had sex in the last six months outside the country
>have you h-

Nurse, I'm a virgin, just answer no the questions already.

>Sir, could you please stop calling me Pajeet?

can't remember to be perfectly honest
>last 3 months? 4 months?

>be really skinny and get told to do "GOMAD"
>i dont do GOMAD but i have upped my milk intake to 3-4 cups a day (not a lot, only like 1/4 of a gallon)
>have more gas and farting, smelly farts, than ever before

this sucks

October 2014

>your heart can't support this amount of muscle mass you need to start running and dieting.
>what do you mean cardio kills gainz?

He looks neither happy or healthy.

Does look dumb as shit, though. I have nothing against people who simply don't like meat, but I swear, that only crazy ass retards don't eat it for "moral" reasons. No difference between them and cultist nuts.
Myself, I'm a practitioner of the "golden middle". Meat has a place in your diet, but like with everything else, don't overdo it and you'll be fine. By meat, I don't mean McDonald's, Burger King and instant shit.

>You lift the weights with your NECK?
>NURSE PREPARE THE RADIOGRAPHY

gomad is a fuckin scam. you'll get big, but fuckin milk is terrible for your body.

just eat peanut butter or something.

>Ve invented a new Zuper Zoldier Serum, do you vanna test it?

>Hi user, Doctor Kleinfeld is unavailable today so I am filling in for him
>according to him, you have a piercing pain between your balls and anus?
>please, undress an-
>what do you mean you need a moment?

>you took strength advice from a tranny on an anime forum??

Lol

Hey, I'm OP of that post with the doctor -

I've been doing intermittent fasting for 1 year now and I'm in the strongest and leanest shape of my life. (Not to say that my body or strength is particularly impressive, I just mean in comparison to my own journey of 3 years.)

The greatest practical benefit of intermittent fasting is its simplicity - I know that I won't ever need to worry about eating before 4PM and will almost always be fully satisfied with food by midnight; moreover, fasting requires creating the mental discipline to keep to a consistent eating/fasting window, which, incidentally, spills over into creating a more dedicated training philosophy.

My fasts have varied from 14 hour fasts to 20 hour fasts, it all depends on how much work I have to do, and additionally, if it's a training day or a rest day. To contextualise, I'm 180cm and I used IF to cut down from 78kg to 72kg over 3 months last summer (almost all fat), and have built back up to a lean 78kg currently. The current aim is a slow 1 year gain to 83kg. I started IF while doing olympic lifting, then shifted towards 6 months of gymnastics and calisthenics with a university group, and for this summer, I am enjoying training with a more traditional weight programme. (5/3/1)

>In short, intermittent fasting is not a magic pill for instant success; however, long-term fasting has absolutely supported my development of a disciplined fitness mentality that has certainly grown stronger during the past year.

Ur a pussy.

He just read you the results of your test faggot.

Fak u

Fuck this so much, I ended up showing my dick to a substitute and a intern, both female, because my old ass doctor was on vacation

Also known as the false compromise

good satire

>depends how fast you can strip, doc

>You took health advice from this person on this cartoon forum? He didn't even identify himself with a username... What do you mean only faggots identify themselves?!

>I have som bad new, son. I'm afraid that with renal markers this terrible you're going to need a new kidney.
>WHAT?! YOU'VE BEEN *EATING* CREATINE?!

Immediately

he jelly

>so on a frequent level you consult medical and dietary advise from a Taiwanese trading card forum?

...Why's the left side of his head spilling over?