Is jelqing worth it?

is jelqing worth it?

im tired of having a tiny 6 inch dick, ive heard with jelqing u can get up to 8 inches.

i heard that 8 inches makes a woman really feel it but i'm afraid of potentially fucking up my dick.

do you guys recommend jelqing and is getting my dick from a tiny 6 inches to a massive 8 incehs possible?

Sure, stretch it as much as you want.

Just don't expect it to work :)

Sure, stretch it as much as you want.

Just don't expect it to work :)

6 inch == already above average

Are you a virgin OP?

yes

>7.5 x 5.5
It always seemed small to me until i found out that 5 was average where i love

Excellent typo.

>he actually believes jelqing can increase the size of his dick by 33%

by this logic a manlet should be able to get up to 7' by stretching. don't fall for shitty memes OP, if you really feel you need to increase your size just find a decent brand of dick pills

Jelqing does work. I was legit 6. After Jelqing for 2 months I got to 6.5 where I am now. If I jelq for 2 years I'm guaranteed to hit 7.5. But here's the jist. You have to jelq and stretch for a long time. Also include a kegel routine to boost erection quality. But that's not the end. You have to also cement your gains so they don't go away. 2 years Jelqing and 2 years maintenance routine. Then you have your permanent 7.5 to 8 inch dick. It's not thathe it doesn't work. It's just it takes serious dedication. More so then lifting cause results are very minimal to spot.

Can you give me a quick summary of how to do it? I looked up "Jelqing" in google but I don't trust most of what I found, I'd rather hear what to do from a fellow user who's had results.
>tfw 5.5 exact
Mediocrity is terrible

Ask for proof, pics you know.

Dumb cunt.

Hey, dunkass, do yourself a favor: get a boner and press down on your pubic fat until you reach the bone. That's how much bigger your dick could be if you lost the weight and if you're a grower you won't look like you have a micropenis anymore when you're soft. I used to think I was small in HS because I'm a grower and the first two inches and change of my dick were buried in a pad of fat but then I lost the weight and it turns out I'm almost 7".

The absolute truth

i am pressing the ruler as hard as i can into my fat to get the largest reading i can.

my dick is like 6 and change.

if i dont press it as hard as i can its only 4.5 inches

So in other words once you stop being so fat you'll be statistically above average.

Put down the fork, fuccboi.

>75% of respondent thinks both penis size and penis girth is important
I tend not to pay much attention to graphics with sophomoric grammar mistakes.

Also more likely to get the opportunity to use it.

i know im above the average but its the same with height; if you are 5'9.5 great ur above the average but ur still tiny.

im only 6 inches right now... can jelqing get me to 8 inches?

can 6 inches even please a woman or will she just pretend that it was "great sex" to appease/manipulate you?

You have to be underageb&.

>im tired of having a tiny 6 inch dick

fucking hell
as a 5-incher with a fat pad that effectively makes my jonhson 4-4.5 inches long, I'm gonna give you a hearty fuck you

user, fit has always been cesspit of insecurity, insecurity without any basis, disregard these threads and even better get off fit.