To people who are afraid of shitty bars snapping

To people who are afraid of shitty bars snapping
>youtu.be/JOy7D5LaoXw

this shit can easily break if you're a strong boy

>How much weight can cheap lifting bar handle?
We still don't know because we fucked a perfectly good bar up but we loaded it like retards.

>More lifting news after the pause

The bar was fucked and cheap i don't see an issue really

>To people who are afraid of shitty bars snapping
Literally: no one.

i like this guy he's cool and funny as fuck

Idk man I have seen a few dyels on this board make posts being scared of the bar snapping

Waste of time tbqh
Also the main factor on a bar's snappiness is fatigue of the material and stiffness, not weight

are you retarded? how the fuck do you test the quality of a steel except through stress testing? the implication is that cheaper bars are made with lower quality (i.e. more brittle, less malleable, less resilient) steel. the fact the bar didn't shatter even under extreme loads fullfilled the video makers end goal

>Implying there aren't loads of parameters you can measure on a metal other than the force required to make a bar snap
>implying there isn't a better method of doing so than lifting a loaded bar by straps separated by a random distance

I think of it from time to time but I'm homegym and use a bar that's probably as old as I am that's rusted and bent in 3 different directions.

that's because the pussypad has -50% bar strength as a stat. I would never use it unless you have a rare one with a +10% gains aura.

implying any other experiment matters when you consider the context in which a bar is used, which corresponds perfectly to the actual test which was employed. real world tests are the best tests

It doesn't look as dangerous as i'd expect it to be.

I'm a little worried about my bar snapping when I put it in a landmine mount

It's not whether it snaps or not, it's that the bar gets all wobbly and bendaroo-esque except not in a calculated fashion like actual bendaroo bars

Wonder how'd those expensive eleiko 1000$+ bars handle

bars absolutely can snap
>what is metal fatigue
testing that on a brand new bar is just pointless

Pretty much this, if you're not suicidal enough to hope for the bar to snap and kill you then you should leave fit asap

It put the guy in a coma.

Did they load and unload it a couple of hundred thousand times to mimic load cycles and fatigue of a couple of years use?