Your life will change if you listen to what I'm about to write. Cap this shit

Your life will change if you listen to what I'm about to write. Cap this shit.

I've made 1.7MM in crypto over the past 8 months from an initial investment of 60k. Do you understand the magnitude of this? I have completely changed my life through crypto. One day in late February my friend told me to check out investing in bitcoin and "this thing called Ethereum" and here I am 8 months later with the amount of money I would have made working the next TEN YEARS without spending anything (that's assuming great promotions and bonuses down the road). I didn't up my lifestyle much, I quit my job and have cashed out enough money to live for the next 3 years, bought a few things I needed, spent some on traveling for a total of three months, and have a chunk to start my business. And I STILL have about 900k invested in crypto (yes I pay my taxes you faggots, so if you're cashing out considerable amounts cut everything in half depending on where you live, do it, don't be stupid)

Crypto is a game changer, something like this will probably not happen again in our lives.

I'm telling you to get into EBOOST (ebst) right now. This shit is going to take off. 10-20x is very realistic, 30x is possible. There has been so much evidence for this coins mooning posted here the past few days, I'm sure you've seen it. It's at the ATL right now. I've purchases $250k of this coin and I'm going to be a multi millionaire in a couple months from this coin.

You have the chance of a lifetime right now. The risk is very low and the rewards might change your life. How much can this coin crash? It can't really go much lower but if you wait you might miss the moon.

all coins are in circulation, market cap is around $12 million. Major partnerships are being announced later this month. This will go at least 10x, possibly 20-30x.

Get in on this ride Biz bros. People will mock me for saying this but I've made a lot of money off this board and I'm giving back. See you on the moon user.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/eBoostCoin/status/916906530464763905
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/triggers/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/firstblood/
warosu.org/biz/image/nMV-abj4r0LaWTeMhbUS4A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Your strategy?

Blindly following biz shilling or day trading?

Other than the massive eth and btc gains how have you treated shitcoins to get where you are now?

fuck off faggot

Yes we know you guys pumped TRIG and 1ST and now youre going to pump EBOOST. We get it.

>Giving financial advice after putting 6 figures in a biz P&D coin

> Saying he has 250k of a coin with 30 btc volume

My strategy is to do research, compare trends, verify rumors, and search for the next hot coin with a low market cap. Reading crowd psychology is probably more important that any of that though.

I actually didn't make much from ETH, I didn't start trading alt-coins until May. I made almost all of my money from XRP, DGB, ANS/NEO, OMG, and a lot of RDD as well lol (bought at 5 sats or something). Bull market is returning, but the moons will be harder to spot because so many people have join crypto over the past 6 months alone.

I definitely do not blindly follow Biz. The coins you see being shilled every other second are by people trying to get you to buy their bags, or keep a coin alive. A lot of it is senseless FUDing because people her are angry and giant faggots like

I've been accumulating over weeks.

I'm not part of a group

Proof with timestamp and im allin

I believe you, but i already bought in this coin should i buy more and can you proof that your legit and not bsing give us some info where base the gains on

>The risk is very low

No it's not. It's incredibly high. Where do you think you are?

Coin is near ATL, not much further lower it can go. Obvious from chart that people have been accumulating. Not going to fucking 20x but will at least 2-3x easily from these levels before probably dumping to become a useless shitcoin again.

I don't feel like going through my financial statements, blocking out information, or logging into all my different wallets and exchanges. I don't care that much about convincing you.

LOL eboost is complete dogshit. 35BTC 24 hour volume, no team members listed on their website, last blog post was in 2016....I could go on

If you actually invest into this you are a complete and utter fucking retard holy shit.

How so? The ICO price was around 10 cents, it's 15 cents now and the coin has been around since June I believe. As the other person pointed out there are very obvious signs of accumulation.

He's wrong though about only 2-3x though. The market cap will hit 100MM easily and that's about a 9x return from now (current market cap is about 12MM) 200-300MM market cap is not out of the question. And if it reaches 500MM market cap I'll actually send a BTC to someone who sticks a spoon up their ass.

>Coin is near ATL, not much further lower it can go.

Except to the point where the return on your investment is -100%.

I assume your talking about the conference they are mentioning on twitter that will be held on the 24th and there will be a "big announcement".

Do you have inside info on what this is? This could be the only reason you consider this "low risk" otherwise your one of two things.

1. EBoost themselves
2. A Liar
3. Both

Am i wrong?

Unlikely, the coin is already on Bittrex and will stay because it is in compliance with the SEC's regulations.

Lost me here.

You haven't posted any explanation about why eboost is gonna moon
Nor have you justified any rationale behind why it's gone to ATL now, and how it will recover.
You haven't elucidated on partnerships, and can't be fucked even clicking 'inspect element', changing your real bank account values and then screencapping.

Inb4 "i dont feel like convincing you". Here's two points to that:
a) why bother in the first place
b) it's as simple as a greentext. For example:
>partnership rumour with 'x'

The fact that you have gone through so much effort to lie about why I should buy some coin I've never heard of has solidified the fact that I should not be touching it, now or never - and, as you said with regard to how important the crowd mentality is, no doubt everyone reading this has reached a similar conclusion. Congratulations OP, you played yourself.

Enjoy your bags.

twitter.com/eBoostCoin/status/916906530464763905

eBoost has got a big announcement coming

TO THE MOON

Well, it's not "low risk" compared to investing in Apple or Google stock, but it's extremely low risk when compared to other coins. I'm not going to sit here and list out the reasons because they are obvious (just read some of my previous posts if you are actually clueless).

I don't have "inside info" but I know things the average Biz bro doesn't about this coin.

Pathetic samefag shilling.

>It's on Bittrex so you can't lose all your money buying this shitcoin!

Oh shit, that's all anyone needed to hear.

Thanks for the informative post OP, do you have any other programs where I could follow you? e.g. a telegram?

I just bought into eboost

Contact me here: [email protected]

So what is it that you know?

I'm poor, all I have is 1800€ invested in crypto. I can't blindly trust some user with 0 proof. Don't want to lose my savings.

Lets be honest this coin is a piece of shit, no one will care about this coin. Used for esports?No one gives a crap about that in the cryptocurrency market, its all about Dapps, banking and smart contracts.

Can you post a photo of the coins in your wallet please? I'm asking nicely

see you on the moon :P

Suprised by the rationality of some fellow Veeky Forumsrealis ITT

Pls dont buy his shitcoin bags

be smart once

Why does their twitter look so sketchy? Memes, abbreviated words like "gr8" etc

That will put people off. Just my thoughts.

I monitor a few slacks and telegrams but not for recommendations to invest in, you have to do that research yourself. I watch them because sometimes good info is posted, but if any group promises that they know the future they are lying. Shady P&D groups are organized but I would say avoid them. They are shitty people and you won't get truly wealthy off them (and you'll probably get scammed yourself eventually. There are no good private groups online anymore, the group I consult with are friends and people I know in real life. I live in a major city in California so many of my friends are rich investors in coins (the guy who originally told me about it is worth over 15MM in crypto).

OP bought the announcement top the other week and now has very heavy bags.

this.

>but if any group promises that they know the future they are lying

So just like you're doing? how is it different.

>trust me anons this coin will moon x30!

>People will mock me

He's onto something

Thanks for the response. Btw are you the same OP that tipped 1ST the day before it went on the run?
Cheers.

Why isn't anybody talking about OP's picture?

Sauce? Who is she?

Can you tell me why you believe EBST is going to moon? On what grounds?

That's a nice story but there's no reason why anyone would buy eboost.

It's a gaming coin and there hasnt been a gaming coin that did well so far, why should we expect EBST to do well at all?

It follows the same pattern as another gaming coin TRIG and was called by Attilafx who called 1ST blood before it mooned. Also the charts on bittrex show an accumulation and market testing spike last month.

>It's a gaming coin and there hasnt been a gaming coin that did well so far

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/triggers/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/firstblood/

Unless youre trying to long term hold a gaming coin for whatever reason these two did very well.

fck it another grand in it, or i make 5k or i lose 1k less blow and hookers this month

It's 6:30AM in cali so I'm going to bed. I really don't feel like getting into it but here are some basic reasons. Go do your homework and make the call yourself.

-low market cap/all coins in circulation
-partnerships with major brands, e-sports/e-betting communities teased
-mass accumulation. You guys need to understand accumulation doesn't equal mooning. the whole point of accumulating is to gather while not increasing the value of the coin. This is done by slowly buying sell orders that enter the target buy in price.

What is not being discussed is that this coin will be pushed as an sports/e-sports gambling coin. Dota will probably be the first major game to integrate, and it will be used for real sports (like NFL, NBA, NHL) online betting as a substitute for USD, since it can get around strict gambling rules that way.

I don't think that will be good for a long term investment because gambling always attracts negative attention eventually, but for the next 2-3 years it will take off.

Like I said, 500MM market cap is not out of the question. I don't it can sustain that cap for too long but it won't be an instant rise and crash, there will be many enter/exit points along the way.

I have sell orders set for 4x, 8x, 14x, 20x, 30x, and 50x. 60% of my sell orders are for 20x.

Thanks for giving us some of your crumbs OP, see you at 4x!

Alright, im a poorfag with 0.1 BTC, hope you're right then. I shall read up and see if it's gonna be a good.

I was the user talking about "massive" accumulation. Also currently posting in this thread:

(OP)
please share some btc and help me invest in ebst!
12re1VThpN9WRLeiW7TwbgRCbMMwMFHMZs

goodluck withdrawing the money into your bank account. you just wasted 60k

>woman image
>muh personal story
>shilling some shitty coin who nobody has heard of before
>get in

not a shill at all

Yes jews are evil but how jaded do you have to be to think everyone is jew? some of us actually give out good information when we discover it, it's called not being a parasite on your community and contributing resources aka not being a jew

this girl is not Asian

>pls buy my bags

>I have sell orders set for 4x, 8x, 14x, 20x, 30x, and 50x. 60% of my sell orders are for 20x.

What about 9000000000000000000x ?

This price is too low and the coin itself is at the very bottom of an upswing to be much of a burden.

warosu.org/biz/image/nMV-abj4r0LaWTeMhbUS4A

You're literally a LARPer

OP....why other thread copy paste?

These pajeet pump groups are really getting lazy.

But in this thread OP is active. Is the other thread pajeet?

That's hilarious, someone made my post into a meme.

I hope it catches on, will be funny to see people reference it.

I thought you was going to bed you liar

Well, I'm still awake. I've been sick so I've been sleeping in weird, 4 hour chunks.

Everyone, read OPs statement in an Indian accent oh lawd

Unrelated but when do I sell bags that I'm down 50 percent or more on? I've been holding stox since the Mayweather fight, and pay and ANT for at least that long, but I've made gains somewhere else. Should I just cut my losses and move them to something else with a better future or should I just be an eternal bagholder.

kek

you know you want to buy some, and you actually should. Thank me later you huge faggots.

The dev has called his announcement "God mode uodate" and "mega announcement" and promises demigod announcements leading up to the climax.

I think this coin pumps big on rumors alone. It's shown it pumps fairly easily and the 3000 support held really well the past 24 hours.

With that being said, eboost is now my biggest bag.

lol yeah, seems like a total "game changer"

>I don't care about convincing you
>writes long post saying to buy specific shitcoin

Incoming response from op that does not try to engage, only retract from the conversation, with social manipulation/posturing/pressure thrown in:
>look do whatever you want, I just felt like helping out biz