F
U
L

Half natty 8/8 heardrumors of celltech and maybe a short cycle of creatine

I heard he would bulk on olive oil.

he was roiding out

>that guy touching his leg
n-no homo guys

Were the Greeks really this muscular or does the art depict them that way?

No, he totally injected anabolic steroids

>Were the Greeks really this muscular

Yes.

Spartans were always preparing for war so yeah. Now Athenians (all the known philosophers and shit) apparently were also mascular since they so in their books.

t. Greek

Yes and no while they certainly where fitter the the average citizen of today their diets didn't really allow for massive muscle growth.

why does he have a small dick

large dicks were supposed to belong to brutes and idiots

LOL!

No, It's like judging the average person today on the bodies in Dragon Ball Z

you cant get hard while someones sculpting you

Speak for yourself

>tfw i can only get hard when standing absolutely still for several hours

Tren

desu half of these guys just look like a normal in shape guy with good genes

>good genes
>small dick

pick one

no legs. no chest. no traps.

did they even lift?

this is what you look like naturally if you don't eat refined sugar and there isn't xenoestrogen in your environment

I don't know. If you look at dudes from WW2 they look like your average guys today.

lol they don't look muscular at all, what the fuck

holy shit look at the fuckers forearm in the bottom right

>drinking cum all day
>natty

Underrated

Supposedly the Athenian navy routinely did maneuvers that even the best rowers today struggle with.

Apparently he was known as the ugliest person in his city, and wouldn't bathe or look after himself at all. So yeah, 10/10 natty dgaf

Probably otter mode. They all knew the importance of exercise and since there wasnt any tech to distract them everyone was always outside. They probably did lot of cardio with a clean diet.

>Endurance as fuck
>lmao3mile

I bet you a bitcoin that he was in better shape than 70% of Americans, easily.
Plato was supposedly also a beast of a wrestler... his name was more of a nickname, since it means 'broad shoulders'.
All these cats advocated spending time in the gym more than carousing and whoring, so I bet they were pretty damn fit.

They also knew about effects of fresh horse and bull testicles, so they may have roided on the cheapo.

>700BC to 500AD
>~70 years ago
Wut?

Veeky Forums, these aren't paintings of actual Greek guys, they were done during the renaissance.

So here's the question you should be asking
Was Da Vinci natty?

WHERE MY /DIOGENES/ NIGGAS AT

>NEET LIFE
>FUCK BITCHES GET KNOWLEDGE
>FUCKIN' WIT SOCRATES AND HIS GAYASS BOIS

SOCRATES A BITCH ASS NIGGA, LIKE LMAO NIGGA THE FUCK YOU MEAN MAN JUST "FEATHERLESS BIPEDS" NIGGA THAT'S THE SAME AS A PLUCKED CHICKEN

Possibly one of the most hilarious niggas to ever have grabbed life by the balls.

>When Alexander the Great addressed him with greetings, and asked if he wanted anything, Diogenes replied "Yes, stand a little out of my sunshine."

BASED DIOGENES

>literally denial of natty urges and spiritualization

fucker was on gear you tard

Look at ancient Greek sculpture. These guys were the definition of athletes, they wrestled, hunted, fought, and ate as clean as humanly possible.

Aw shit son, conqueror of men comin' thru. Throw away your cups nigga, he lookin' for a honest man. Anyone keen to buy a master come to the right place. There he goes scratchin' his coins again, and if that bitch Alex come round he best stay outta this dog's sun.

>ever been so natty you kicked a centaur in the dick?

No he drank the bull semen COCKtail

>looking through the streets with a lantern to find a virtuous man

Diogenes shat on everyone I fucking love it.

>Diogenes probably had threesomes in his barrel

how does he do it?

Other philosophers wrote about their philosophy, Diogenes lived his.

Truly the most based man who ever lived.

The guy was talking about refined sugars and xenoestrogen. There weren't a lot of that in the diets 70 years ago.

He was famous as shit and threw shade at Alexander.

>it's a Veeky Forumshis/ thread

What were the diets of the ancient Greeks like? From what I've heard, Roman diet was mostly grain which limited their protein intake and didn't let them get swole. Greeks always look pretty fit to me, so did they eat more meat?

it's an art style you autist.
that painting is from the 1800s

Socrates was not only ripped, he was FUCKING ripped. Pretty much every Greek Philosopher, poet, tragedian, and so on would have been, because they were all adult male citizens, and either had to fight in the army or row in the fleet.

People underestimate the level of physical exertion these things required. These guys worked out EVERY day. They worked out so much that they actually liked working out. They lived to work out.

Their entire leisure time was composed of:

-working out
-getting gay over how hot their bods were in the balmy mediterranean sun.

The first ten fucking pages in Plato’s FIRST dialogue have Socrates lusting over a teenager’s sweaty, manly pecs through his toga. Socrates likens himself to a lion that is about to gobble up its prey. He can barely control himself.

That is how the Western Philosophical tradition starts: Homoerotic lust for ripped abs.

When Alcibiades the manliest man in history bursts into the famous drinking party at which guests are discussing the urbane topic of love, asks Socrates why he never fucked him in the ass when they cuddled.

That dialogue ends with Socrates going to the gymnasium and working out.

It is understandable that modern historians, coming from a society of flabby, skinnyfat wimps are unable to compregend the sheer manliness of Athens. Socrates saved Alciabides in a hoplite battle in the Peloponnesian War.

Aeschylus, the tragic poet fought at the battle of Marathon.

All of them worked out and fucked ass, at every moment they weren’t inventing Westerncivilization.

i know this one from somewhere :D

How did they work out though? Did they lift dumbbells or was it all bodyweight stuff?

greekoroman wrestling

I kinda wish we still had that kind of sexuality. It seems more acceptable for girls to fool around with girls than boys to fool around with boys.

I don't think I'm gay, but if a ripped and clean dude wanted some fun I'm not sure I'd decline.

fuck off fucking faggot

>implying you don't want to try it at least once

seriously FUCK OFF.

i did tho

lol

tried it couple times, dont like to touch dick tho, he only sucked my dick :D

u jelly ?

??
:D

The Greeks brought some top bants:

Once Diogenes, who was washing vegetables, ridiculed [Aristippus] as he passed by, and said, 'If you had learnt to eat these vegetables, you would not have been a slave in the palace of a tyrant.' But Aristippus replied, 'And you, if you had known how to behave among men, would not have been washing vegetables.'

Missing out bro.

It's coming back, you just have to deal with the mentally ill rainbow haired LGBT lot which is disgusting.

Fucking rekt.

I wish had that copypasta from Veeky Forums or maybe Veeky Forums

Basically, Greek upperclass men were full homos that spent all their time hanging around gymnasiums- which were strictly male only, all nude, exercise/philosophy clubs.

>ITT people with no knowledge commenting

It was compulsory for all Athenian males (and many other Greek city states) to serve in their Navy / Army, physical fitness was also greatly revered and encouraged, and men spent hours every day training themselves and their bodies - evidence of this is available in countless historical and literary works from the period.

Citizens, not males in general. That's a very small subset of the actual population.

Physical education was bracketed under the banner of formal education in Athenian culture, which women were barred from.

see:

>ITT people with no knowledge commenting

If you can't tell by context that women weren't you might be autistic.

Most males in Athens weren't citizens either.

>In another account of the conversation, Alexander found the philosopher looking attentively at a pile of human bones. Diogenes explained, "I am searching for the bones of your father but cannot distinguish them from those of a slave."

Holy fuck this guy was based as shit. Rekt Alexander and Plato.

Was diogenes an ancient SJW nu-male cuck?

I dunno, I'd think he was probably just a guy who didn't give a fuck about the lifestyle at the time. He's probably more /pol/ than SJW.