What do you wear to the gym?

What do you wear to the gym?
What should you not wear to the gym?

Wear what you want

basketball shorts

What should I want to wear

Don't be naked or gross

Seriously wear what the fuck you want. Sweats, shorts,tights, tank, T-shirt, whatever. Only faggots care what each other are wearing.

>I wear my hoodie with the hood up and the sleeves rolled up

>What do you wear to the gym?
basketball shorts
>What should you not wear to the gym?
basketball shorts

A stringer, basketball shorts, a hat, tennis shoes, and Beats by Dre. Also get a tattoo, preferably tribal

Polo shirt and jeans, you want to look sharp 24/7 for the cardio bunnies ;)

If you're not a competitive athlete:
>clothes you're comfortable in (tanks, shorts, joggers, t-shirts, hoodies if it's cold) or anything you don't care about getting sweat all over, good lifting shoes
>shit that costs a fuckton and doesn't improve your performance (specialty gym clothing for dyels), trainers when you're lifting weights

For athletes
>whatever the fuck makes you lift more weight, run faster, whatever

This. Unless you are high test 3.14. Then please come naked.

>2016
>not wearing wide, comfy shorts

clothes

> Notes: scrapped all mobility/prehab...just warmed up with bar wearing heavy sweats, a beanie, and enough neoprene for a wetsuit. Drenched in sweat. Old injuries quiet. Bikram barbell = awesome.

>pair of compression tights
>loose shorts on top
>well fitting t-shirt
>trainer socks
>running trainers
Look good and comfy and cosy af

Contemplating going full cocoon mode once I get to New Mexico for the next part of my training (military fag) and not contacting anyone I know until I'm done

Gonna be 5 months, I could make some serious gains in that time

Don't wear stringers (unless you're ridiculously roided and jacked, then you'll at least look like a douchebag instead of a fuckkboi dyel faggot douchebag).

Don't wear tights/compression pants unless you're blatantly gay, in which case please just make a home gym.

Don't be indian.

i dont give a shit what you wear, but i admittedly do laugh when i see dudes in jeans on the treadmill

i mean at least wear some sweats/mesh shorts..

basketball shorts, a t-shirt, sometimes a adidas tacksuit if its cold, running shoes.

Won't you be dying of heat if you go cocoon mode during the summer

>wearing bigger tier Capri basketball shorts
>not the superior tennis shorts sinxe they have pockets
Do you homos carry purses around too?

Is Putin ur dad

Cargo shorts

:^)

I usually wear a tshirt or vneck or whatever's handy ideally shortish sleeves so I can spend the whole workout staring at my pump. I wear medium shorts on push and pull and short shorts on leg day so I can squat easier.

It's a gym not a fashion show you autist. You're as bad as those faggots spending $300 on a hipster designed bjj gi.

cocoon mode is a meme. it sounds great in practice but the social gains you miss put on aint worth it. also it's not good for your mental health

Fucking newfag it is too a fashion show.

Light, comfortable cloths that don't restrict your range of motion. If you're worried about looking presentable just remember that you are covered in sweat so it's probably impossible

>New Mexico
>Military
>Training

Kirtland Schoolhouse?

shorts and any old tshirt, doesnt have to be skin tight, wear your skin tight stuff after gym to show off your gains, no need to show off to other fuckers in the gym

>What should you not wear to the gym?
stuff that isnt shorts and tshirts like jeans and button up shirts like i have seen before believe it or not

A t shirt, shorts.

Dude it's the gym, just wear a comfortable plain t-shirt and a pair of shorts.

A pair of gym shorts I've had since high school (I'm 26 now) and white undershirts I don't mind sweating my ass off in.

Nobody gives a fuck what you wear.

me on right lmaoo

ngl when I see dudes with shorts this long at the gym I think they're hiding their thighs.

I wear that shirt on the right every damn day

those calves

Me during fall/winter. Wicked cozy my man

Old punk rock shirts with sleeves cut off and sweatpants. Comfy.

athletic shorts and old navy tank top. unless im doing squats in which case I just wear any ol' t-shirt. I don't like getting the bar dirt on my back.

FPBP

Sweaty muscular guys a literally the hottest thing on earth

I can't wait for fall to put sweatpants back on

L-london?

Brisbane :^(

guy in my gym wears a T-shirt version of the top, no sleeves and all

also juiced to the gills with ridiculous arms

>Wearing conflicting branded clothing
>making it
Pick one and only one

I wear cheap shirts I find on sale for a few bucks. As long as your cloths fit, don't smell, and aren't full of stains and holes who cares. I can't for the life of me figure out why you'd spend $60 on a shirt that by its nature is just going to be used to sweat in...

I love wearing huge (XXL, normally wear M or L) shirts that I get for free from stupid college functions, they're comfy as all hell.

Superman costume

tight pants so everyone sees my bulge (almost 9").

monks do it al the time

always nice to hear what females think on this board

thanks for the insight x

>girls
>on the internet

kek how does that blue pill taste

Is it wrong to want a light material sleeveless hoody, i thought they looked pretty nice but i cant tell if it would make me look autistic if i wore it

Bicycle shorts and a wifebeater

What's the point in squatting more than everyone else it the gym if I don't get to stick my ass in everyone's face

Depends how big you are. Same applies to anything you wear

Dubs of truth
>faggot here pls no bully

>just us girls

One thing I don't get is people wearing sweat suits. U r notcutting weight for an upcoming fight so why dehydrate and sap urself. Get rid of the fat not the water

mr. No calves niggeroni

> takes life advice from lifelong virgins that are bald at age 10

you should wear yoga pants if you can squat over 3pl8 to show off that ass
no homo

it would be autistic

>calling it a sleeveless hoodie and not a vest
>tfw I own and used to wear sleeveless hoodies in high school

Every gym contract makes this impossible for me, as well as state and federal laws.

I do the same thing, when my chest gets pumped up the giant shirt just hangs off me, makes me look lean

Jamarcus pls go

I think wearing tights is someone that no one can _truly_ pull off, even guise that can lift a really impressive amount of weight AND have made it AND have amazing aesthetics still look like tryhard pathetic faggots when they wear tights. But maybe it's just me.

Wear literally anything you want as long as it doesn't impede your range of motion and isn't too revealing.

That's it.

All those "No basketball shorts", "You MUST WEAR COMPRESSION PANTS" and "lmao t-shirts" are made by insecure faggots who probably think other people give a quarter of half of a fuck about what people are wearing IN THE FUCKING GYM.

NO ONE CARES
NO ONE IS LOOKING AT YOU
YOU'RE INSIGNIFICANT

It's just you, when I see a juicy guy wearing tights with that sweat in his ass crack from heavy squatting it drives me wild

gayyyyyyyyyyyyy