Hi tough guys I'm tired of dicking around on the net will someone just give me a meal plan guaranteed to make me gain...

Hi tough guys I'm tired of dicking around on the net will someone just give me a meal plan guaranteed to make me gain weight please and don't dick me around here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=11V7e4qNie8
youtube.com/watch?v=vJUmD3ZYS38
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

GOMAD

youtube.com/watch?v=11V7e4qNie8
youtube.com/watch?v=vJUmD3ZYS38

SMD

Use skimmed milk.

Breakfast:

Bowl of oatmeal with milk.
Glass of milk.
A banana.

Lunch:

A sandwich with some tuna salad and 3 eggs.
A glass of milk.

Dinner:

Chicken filet.
1 boil-in-bag rice.
A can of kidney beans.
A glass of milk.

That's around 2300-2400kcal with 150-180g protein.

read the sticky, faggot

EAT 500 CALORIE SURPLUS FAG

I said don't dick me around

This sounds like a nice meal plan, I'll give it a go

But you should read up on nutrition yourself though. It's not complicated and diet is by far the most important thing when trying to GET BIG and leave humanity behind.

Fuck your meal plan bitch, just do iffym. Lets focus on whats important here, what are the shoes mr.JUST-DO-IT is wearing?

Do you think a meal plan is some sort of magic solution to all your problems?
Just eat healthy food that you like, it's that simple.

Yeah you dumb dickhead I'm trying to gain weight here if I only ate healthy food I like I'd be eating nothing but pears and potatoes and you can't FUCKING gain weight on pears and potatoes

Oh no he's retarded

Not op, but the sticky fucking sucks. It is so fucking basic. This is a carb, this is a fat, you need these things....shut the fuck up and tell me what to eat exactly fuck.

>shut the fuck up and tell me what to eat exactly
Just let this sentence simmer in your mind for a minute and realize how pathetic you are.

>I said don't dick me around
That's not dicking you around.

You are, in fact, dicking us around by demanding that we spoonfeed you little nuggets of information because you're too lazy and/or stupid to learn anything by yourself from readily available resources.

Its almost as if you have the greatest information tool in the history of mankind available at your fingertips right now, but instead of using it to learn anything you're shitposting and being a useless nigger.

If you really want someone to tell you exactly what to eat and what to do in order to achieve your goals, hire a personal trainer, with money, which you probably don't have because you're stupid.

tl;dr: read the sticky.

>that shirt
How come everybody would hate you if you wore a Hitler shirt, but you can wear a Che shirt and nobody says anything?

Communism is just as bad as nazism and has killed even more people.

People are fucking stupid and dont see the smiliarity. Che is a rebel hero in their eyes. How about you tell me what those shoes are?

Because the communists won WW2 and the nazis lost. And then Stalin made up that whole holocaust thing to smear them.

op you're a stupid piece of shit my man

Breakfast:
2x Bacon egg and cheese crossaint from a convenience store.

Lunch:
Taco Bell. Spend at least $10.

Dinner:
Foot long meatball sub. Extra bread.

Dessert:
Two pints of Ben and Jerry's. Melt one in the microwave and pour it over the other as a sauce.

I'm LMAOing at this thread. People actually responding to it, instead of just "Read sticky faggot, saged" being spammed.

why don't you do his meal planning for him then

so the problem with oatmeal is that it is FILLING AS FUCK so unless you load that shit up with syrup or something, it may destroy your appetite. of course your millage may vary.

Those "shoes" are standard military combat boots.

>Melt one in the microwave and pour it over the other as a sauce.