Besides lifting, what other activities do yo do with bae?

Besides lifting, what other activities do yo do with bae?

Pic related.

Only retards buy machine guns to shoot random shit. That's not an activity.

This. It's regards who think shooting things is a hobby. Normie's laugh at you.i

Liberal no funs detected

We aren't allowed to have guns in the UK so I was going to do archery instead.

Also a somewhat useful skill for a post-apocalyptic survival situation. Can shoot birds and animals for protein.

Aren't you guys allowed to have .22s or .17s? Also if you're doing archery don't shoot at birds until you git gud. Rabbits and squirrel are very easy to kill, clean, and cook while you're out in the woods.

>Aren't you guys allowed to have .22s or .17s?

Guns are so rare here though that after the collapse it'd be pretty much impossible to find ammunition. But arrows are reusable and can be easily crafted.

Get a crossbow then. More options for smaller bolts so you can carry more and on your person. Often they have higher draw lbs, and the lock back, reducing fatigue. Plus your don't have to worry about accidentally lopping part of your forearm off.

>That's not an activity.
>That's not a thing that a person or group does or has done.

Um...

>ywn have a red pilled stabil bae

You overuse photoshop together?

>play vidya
>cook
>study
>sex's
>walk pupper
>go on holidays

Kek I have none of that. NEET.

>implying

>hike
>bone
>diy regrettable projects
>drink away regret
>vidya
>pirate and chill

General college brat stuffs...

>what other activities do yo do with bae?
>with bae?
>bae

pls describe how you loose parts of your forearm
while shooting a
>bow

I want to do more shooting but guns are expensive

Coitus mostly

The bow string has a tendancy to slap along your inner wrist area taking much skin with it. If you look close you'll see most archers use a little inner wrist guard plus finger guard for releasing string.

So what are you going to do when shit hits the fan user? Go cry in a corner and hope that the police will save your sorry ass?

You're fucking sick. Guns are racist and I bet you're a typical white asshole.

>cooking
>going out with friends
>making some wood and plywood stuff
>traveling/holidays
>smoking pot
>enjoing fine wine or ales
>concerts, exhibitions, other social events
>yardsales, fleamarkets, farmers markets, fairs

Not that user, but think about it this way:

The small STRING of the bow has enough power to propell an Arrow in a Target with deadly force.
So the string carries that force. And now think what happens if this small string hits your forearm. It will slice through.

rock climbing (indoor)

Like what, a zombie invasion? I live in a 1st world country, not Somalia or whatever.

Only retards buy beer to get drunk with people. That's not an activity