Hot to land the Hot chick

Hey fit, how do I get a girl like the one in this picture?

>Be me
>24
>skinnyfat but decent looking, lots of potential
>shit tier job with no college degree

How can I force myself to hold the course when I attempt to change my life for the better? All previous attempts have unceremoniously fizzled out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V1zFeHJzS5E
bookzz.org/book/1254880/1d3345
youtube.com/watch?v=7vqRbScCIPU
youtube.com/watch?v=4wpca1ZDIRQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Read the sticky.

To be honest dude, it's not as simple as some people wany you to believe, probably it's too much for you. Why not just settle for an average girl ?

You hire her. That's not a phone picture, it's a professionally taken photo.

Read sticky. I'll check it out again just wanted discussion

stop blogging and fuck off back to /reddit/

Settle.

Hmmmm. I don't know man, maybe it's the best. I have a gf who is average and after over 3 years I am not happy.

I hate the idea of settling but I do believe you when you say it's not as easy as people say.

Lol, who the fuck blogs?

Getting Veeky Forums won't get you girls. It'll just turn you into Dennis.
youtube.com/watch?v=V1zFeHJzS5E

>skinnyfat but decent looking, lots of potential
Eh, just learn a bunch of PUA and you'll learn how to bang clubsluts like that just fine.

If you want a meaningful relationship with a quality woman you might actually have to do some hard work and resolve your emotional issues and grow as a person. But fuck that, right? Way easier to just lift stuff up and down.

But there has to exist woman who look like this that aren't working girls.

>If you want a meaningful relationship with a quality woman you might actually have to do some hard work and resolve your emotional issues

That seems like a good place to start. Like professional help type stuff?

Therapy might be something worth seriously considering, depending on how much of a fuckup you are.

Try reading this book (pdf). bookzz.org/book/1254880/1d3345

Its basically "fix your life and then you'll get a gf", from a guy who used to be a pua and moved more into generic self-improvement.

NOT FITNESS RELATED FUCK OFF

Thanks user, I'll look into both of those things.

Sexual mental and emotional fitness is something this board sorely needs more of.

Maybe a hot older chick will settle for you. Stay positive.

>hot
>older chick

>he's never furiously masturbated to a scene with based Kendra Lust and then immediately regretted it because he might lose precious gains

Yesterday I met a 33 yo (I'm 22) at a wedding and fell in love, finally had a conversation with a female when I didnt have to consciously not roll my eyes into my brain

>Be born into a wealthy family
>Blessed with at least 7/10 looks and decent height.
>Go to a uni with lots of rich kids
>Move to a big city after uni and continue to hang out with a wealthy crowd. Either get a well-regarded job and live off the family money OR become a banker and make your own

To sum it up: It ain't gonna happen

This is exactly why i love older women.

this you have to be in the top 20% of guys to even be considered "average" by girls

it is better if you stop chasing this and just focusing on bettering yourself instead of thinking that the next thing you accomplish will be the thing that make you pull girls

watch these
youtube.com/watch?v=7vqRbScCIPU
youtube.com/watch?v=4wpca1ZDIRQ

>this you have to be in the top 20% of guys to even be considered "average" by girls

That isn't necessarily true, but the girl in the OP is part of the 1%.

>That isn't necessarily true
watch the videos, it is not some redpill shit that hate on women it is just how things are

Good book, except the vulnerability part. I do not agree with all he says but I guess we have different goals. I have no problem with fucking manipulative/non-confident women, he filters those women with his approach.

Get the fuck outta here.

I've been reading Heartiste since before he called himself Heartiste, I don't need a rehash in hypergamy.

Average people are fucking retards anyway, dude. It's piss-easy to be an above average man in 2016. Merely having a Bachelor's Degree and a $50k a year job puts you in the to p third. Don't be fat or completely hideous, you're on the cusp of that magical top 20%. Lift, and your well in, maybe even top 10 or 5% if you're tall, good aesthetics, super good job etc.

I have a very ugly asymmetrical face, no chin, 5'6 and stutter. I'll go to the best uni program in the country though

so I still feel a lot less attractive than the average male, also KV at 20

>I have no problem with fucking manipulative/non-confident women, he filters those women with his approach

Because they're more effort and stress in exchange for basically nothing but baggage.

Is there a pdf or something I can load on my kindle read all of heartiste stuff?

I heard he is pretty nationalist today.

>I heard he is pretty nationalist today.
Its quite normal for fuckups like that to turn to that kind of ideology. Just look at /pol/

fuck off you stupid faggot

Not in my experience, same effort and even easier to fuck. Getting into a relationship with these women is baggage, but ons and fwb? Hell no. You just break off contact with her.

Because you're surrounded by guys who are in the top 20%. You don't even see the bottom third because they are in jails, trailer parks and housing projects

Just go to the blog and start at the beginning.

Girl here

You're in the wrong place if you want high value women to be attracted to you.
What you need to improve is your socioeconomic status, not your physique.

The most off putting thing to women that you wrote about yourself in your tiny bio is
>shit tier job with no college degree
>shit tier job

Yet, ironically, you put "lots of potential" next to your looks, but not your job and education.

Why does Donald Trump have a hot wife and you can't even get a girl to kiss you? dat dere socioeconomic status. You'll never be as rich as he is, but that doesn't mean you can't be a way higher status guy with a lot of effort.

>implying women know what they want
Girls would date a homeless man if he showed promise of doing something big one day. Girls will take you over a millionaire because the millionaire isn't going to keep progressing, and you are.

But potential means nothing if you're not actually using it.

I'm not but also grill, and she's right. He's asking for hot girls, not run of the mill regular ones.

9/10s have so many men after them. Rich and ugly, cute but not rich, normal, regular etc.

They can get almost any guy they want, a guy having money definitely makes them put them over others, especially if they're really really superficial. If he gets a college degree that isn't shit, gets fit, applies himself. His chances of landing a 9/10 will go up, but it could mostly for his money and status if he's lucky.

9/10s are usually very narcissistic so one that won't leave for the next best thing aren't that common.

But hopefully he fixes his shit, mostly for himself. He shouldn't be lifting to try and get girls, that should be secondary. He should be lifting to better himself as a person. Girls will come after.

>betas on Veeky Forums think they know what they want

Also, I'm a lesbian, so it doesn't apply to me anyways. But go ahead, don't listen. Just keep lifting breh

Good points. I'm not completely without game or experience but I'd be way out of my league with the girl in the pic.

Thanks

How does one into personality gains?

I have things, nice apartment, great job, money, dress well, well groomed but no friends and not many interests besides media consumption.

>Girls would date a homeless man if he showed promise of doing something big one day.

Trashy hoes will because they believe those lies and can't catch the eye of a millionaire. Unless the girl in the OP is a hooker (possible), she's not going to be swayed by a bum.

>Didn't learn that sweet fucking from older women.

Do you settle for lmao2pl8?

The opposite is true imo, trashy girls would date a millionaire because he's already made it and in hopes that if they date him they can lock him down and keep him around.

You're thinking of nice girls, but they're still not going to date a homeless man with promise because while there is some leeway between showing promise and having nothing, there's a cutoff where you literally must be fucking up something to a epic proportion in order to be in that position.

Why would anyone want to date some whore that only cares about money?

It's different m8, the hotter women get, the exponentially harder it is to fuck/date one.
>but but I've fucked a 9/10 and I'm a loser lol ! I fucked some girl some tinder, etc
Those aren't hot girls, I'm talking real hot

>the heavier the weight, the exponentially harder it is to lift
Sounds like loser talk bruh.

Good luck with women then, remember to be urself and work very hard ! lmao

Never settle. You can always do better. It's either perfection or nothing.

I've met some unbelievably hot women with the worst self esteem mate. Not all women are stereotypes.

Let's see your girl and body :) mr motivational

been lifting for about 8 years now (all natty)

Do you think a girl that looks like that automatically only cares about money/is a shallow vapid whore?

Maybe the one in the picture is, but other girls like her i mean.

Genuinely impressive

>I've met some unbelievably hot women with the worst self esteem mate. Not all women are stereotypes.

I've heard the "even the hottest women have self-esteem issues...insecurity" trope before
It is GREATLY overstated & exaggerated.

Generally speaking....extremely attractive people particularly women do have the
issues people are led to believe. Why would
they ?

Stereotypes exist for a reason. Something didn't just fall out the sky one day and
made it so.

how many half eaten cheeseburgers is he storing in that gut

Ask out every hot/ 9/10 chick you see

>ERRA ERRA yo gimme 15 half-eaten cheezeburgahs vietnam seine mafk?

>If you want a meaningful relationship with a quality woman you might actually have to do some hard work and resolve your emotional issues and grow as a person.

best advice I've read on Veeky Forums so far

a healthy body in a healthy mind (how I view it)
gotta get both, not just one, to grow as a person.

>why dont you and that 15 cheezburger eatin rico suzve looking mafucka go on. nomsayin nomsayin

FUCK OFF RANDY
>tfw J Roc left the show

Can't learn how to make chicks attracted to you by routines

They either are or aren't.

It really is that simple.

The best you can do for yourself is be the best you can be. Get fit, hold down a decent job, be presentable and don't be a jackass.

If youre into chicks that are into club music start going to nightclubs and festivals. Youll meet plenty of chicks into the same thing

>Kendra Lust

The things I'd do to that woman

Not so fast OP, first let's find out within the first two minutes if she's attracted to you. If not, find someone else.

dennis reminds me of the dude from sin city

>attempts
Do
Or do not
There is no try

Can you link to that video please? Not for the sloot but because I like club music, 100% srs.

Real shit, OP, be entertaining and find one with similar interests.
I'm just like you, skinnyfat and all and I have a 10/10 girl who literally models with 32G's, breh.

H-hi, do you play pokemon?

>Girl here

>similar interests

Literally the first thing to resort to

be tyga, future, desiigner or any of dem negroes