You lift and get 4-6s

>you lift and get 4-6s
>Jamal eats Wendy's and has children with 8s 9s and 10s rich married white women

Explain?

Kek you are wrong again user, I don't even get 4-6s

Oh shit, sorry I have a date with a solid 5/10 tonight

Because Jamal works at Wendy's and is a manager. He makes a killing.

How does he get all the white gold diggers pregnant?

>Wendy's manager killing
>pick one

>BlackLiesMatter

>>Jamal eats Wendy's and has children with 8s 9s and 10s rich married white women

No he doesn't.

I've never seen a nigger with a non-overweight women

Why is that a thing? Why do thy always get fat ass white girls?

>manager
>making a killing
t. Wendys crew member

Jamal and Tyrone are not getting any white woman under 200 lbs, unless they play D1 football. Tyrese the Affirmative Action attorney MIGHT.

Because black women look like men and have a shitty hip-waist ratio, even the non-fat ones. Fat white women fit this profile and so by coincidence they are by the black black man due to his genetic programming.

This is what white husbands tell themselves when at work

Jealous neckbeard detected. I'm currently a chef at Wendy's making $9/hr. I'm going to be making the big bucks in a few years

This is just an internet meme created by Jews, insecure blacks and cuckolds.

Kind of similar to the Indians who brag about "WHITE WOMEN LOVE MY BIG INDIAN DICK" but in reality they're awkward beta orbiters who never have sex desu.

Blacks are a little bit better but they only get black women and genuine 3/10 white women

it's a meme you dip

Jamal's ancestors lifted for him

>WHITE WOMEN LOVE MY BIG INDIAN DICK
This is the first time I've heard this. I've heard arabs and asian's (read: flips) say this shit, but never indians.

huh?

>tomatoes in your burger

neck urself famalam

Haven't seen this happen where I live, not even once.

>This is the first time I've heard this

I've seen that kind of stuff a few times online it's always hilarious in contrast with the average Indian's behavior IRL.

I live in Toronto (not some hick town) and BMWF couples aren't all that common, not even very many when you consider all interracial couples

Toronto is hell

Do you ever notice how weirdly proportional the ethnic mongrelization seams to be?

It's like wherever you go, you're guaranteed to encounter one of everything and some mystery meat.

Yeah it kind of sucks in that regard but it's still by far the best and most relevant place to live in Canada.

CHAD vs. Jamal
Who wins??

all those calories go straight to his cock, clearly

Chad always wins without trying.

Jamal dunks on CHAD

>Because black women look like men and have a shitty hip-waist ratio, even the non-fat ones.
This is so hilariously false.

>implying jamal sticks around after the first kid

you dont know black people do you

>tfw baconators
>tfw dipping fries in frosty

who /wendy's/ here?