Anyone else here only care about money and the only reason they lift is for aesthetics that may help you make money and...

Anyone else here only care about money and the only reason they lift is for aesthetics that may help you make money and keep your mind and body sound to be able to make maximum amounts of money?

Did I mention money is literally the only thing that matters inn life?
Money

u dumb boy

you were born in a poor family, weren't you?

Not since I realized Money is the only thing that matters.

Middle Class

I'm giving myself 6-8 years to get to High Class or I will either shoot myself of just keep going since it won't matter since I will all ready be dead since all that matters in life is money.

"Money isn't everything!" said everyone who money actually means everything to.

Reality: money will buy you a lot more than just 'things' and is way more important than just about anything else. Keep being a boss OP and make as much as you can. Remember that if your health is bad, your money is worth nothing. So keep working out and taking care of your body too.

>Remember that if your health is bad, your money is worth nothing. So keep working out and taking care of your body too.

Thanks bro

lol I like when they say shit like "Llfe is about helping people" "Life is about being happy"
Money can buy all of that, money can buy anything because money is the only thing that matters in life.

Hope you do well to bro.

lol this is how poor people think that rich people think and they try to imitate it.

So what are you doing to make all that money? Not judging, just curious.

Who cares how rich people think, most of them nowadays have inherited it, I just care about myself and making money and it's been working better than anything other motivator.
How the fuck do you even know how rich people think anyways faggot.

All i'm doing is working, learning and working out.
Code, Math, books, work on people skills, cheat if you have to, workout, more books, learning about Finance and stocks investments
Mostly just looking for that one thing you are really good at and exploit it for money I guess.

So basically you're still poor, cheating and exploiting one thing for money ends up fucking you in the long run when you're expected to be as fucking amazing and successful as your cheating/exploitative ass was trying to seem it was.

Nah I don't really care about money that much. I don't have expensive taste or expensive hobbies. If I was given a million dollars tomorrow most of it would just sit in an account unused.

Dude i'm 18 and still have one year left of HS
Main goal now is just top grades.
The tricky shit comes later and I haven't needed to cheat yet, just hustling right now.

Thanks

Not sure why you're thanking me. Just for answering your question?

Rich people care about money more than anything in the world. It's a game to them.

"Do what you love and the money will follow" is how suckas think

>materialism

lol

>being 15

Reminder:

If you aren't born rich or don't code the next facebook before your sophomore year of college you will never make it financially.

>aesthetics that may help you make money

Sounds like you have a solid financial/life plan there, chief.

Reminder:

If you aren't even aware of the coming post-scarcity economy your opinions are probably going to be uninformed and shit.

There is a MASSIVE glut of computer science students right now. The job market in 4-5 years is going to be absolutely saturated, even if there's no sort of bubble bursting.

>old money
>inherited an actual fortune
>most of it was in land and property
>the year i inherited i acquired more assets than the nominal GDP of Montenegro and 30+ other countries

>drive a 10 year old volvo and buy my clothes from tk maxx
>the only jewelry i have ever worn has been inherited or birthday presents
>have never set foot in a lamborghini or a bugatti or anything like that
>i don't have an instagram
>my facebook is totally private and gives nothing away
>go on holiday twice a year
>my girlfriend has no idea how wealthy i am

fight me

You're pretty retarded to think we'll ever hit post scarcity. We won't make it that far. World as we know it will collapse probably around yhe time we are old men.

>planet is actually running out of drinking water
>all major coastal cities will be swallowed by rising sea levels
>post-scarcity economy
Okay.

Why would I fight you? I'd probably do the same thing. I'd maybe spread a bit of it among friends or travel a bit. Ostentatious displays of wealth with chains and watches and shit aren't really something that appeals to me. I might end up inheriting a decent chunk of cash when I'm a bit older and it'll mostly just be sitting in a bank I think.

That's bullshit fambino.

You are so smartt for not spending money !

>fight me

You're doing it right.

>>inherited an actual fortune

Actually alooking forward to these people when they slip up since they are likely to be dumb as rocks
Gotta make money somehow.

>>planet is actually running out of drinking water
Never understood why we don't just kill all the niggers
Fun to be around but not worth the resources for their entertainment.

Hey bro whatever helps

>Would even g4p if I ever needed to to make it

I've never had to spend it and I've never gone without it. It's something that guarantees a certain standard of living and that's about it.

Think of it as food and water. You've had all the food and water you've ever needed since you were born. It's never been something you have aspired toward or gone without. However, a large amount of the world's population would fantasise about that. They'd plan all the meals, which to you would seem boring and generic, that they were going to eat with their new found access to food.

Why are you wasting your time on this board if you're such a go-getter? Shouldn't you be working on your business?

So enlightened !

I don't think I've ever seen a decent post that included an exclamation mark. I wonder why that is. Maybe I should just filter it.

Money is not everything, but not far.

I've grown in a very poor family, now I make around 80K Euro, I'm not rich, but I've enough money if I'm dumb.

Money allow me to do almost everything I want, but more importantly, I'm secure. I mean I don't care if I loose my job or if I my car is broken. Nothing can fuck me, money speaking. Coming for a poor family, this is the only and more precious luxe I need desu senpai.

Ps : I wish I could buy this quad, super saran.

Good point user, I was just wondering if there where others bh familia.
>Ps : I wish I could buy this quad, super saran.

You actually totally could desu familia but you ain't that bright of a fellow I suppose.

> but more importantly, I'm secure.

Fake and gay you can never have enough, the rich are getting richer as we speak, you can never rest,

Do you have a degree in econ or are you just repeating what someone else told you because you like the sound of it. Sad. $ matters if you want to get it you have to hustle

!

The world is becoming more computer based, finding a job with a cs degree is gonna be EZ

Money is the agreed upon representation of value that others see in you.

And this will probably never change st least not soon so it is all that matters in life.

OP this is how rich people stay rich.

Physical attractiveness trumps it for me.

Well I am already a good looking guy and I want to complete it by working out more hence the post

Being good looking means absofuckinglotely NOTHING
All that matters is MONEY
MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEYYY

Is that why upper middle class and above have far higher suicide rates?

I know a guy who makes pretty fucking good money and goes out to clubs wearing all his expensive shit and gets shut down because he's short and ugly and has a shitty personality and he thinks he can buy people.

O well yeah lol you have to be decent looking and rich ahaha

Lmaoing at all the ugly faggs who think being rich will get them bitches naw man but being good looking still means nothing without MONEYYY

Never had a girl ask me what I make a year before going home with me from a club.

One thing I agree with is that rich people are incapable of having problems. Rich people have 0 problems in life and I refuse to believe otherwise.

>Never had a girl ask me what I make a year before going home with me from a club.

You don't get it do you? Women are nothing
Women should not be your goal they should be your perk
There is no love only Lust
Why the fuck do you care?

Why do you care so much about money? After a certain point I'd rather have more free time than more money. I never understood the guys that work 80 hour weeks then fucking die before they get to enjoy their life.

>married at 20
I've already lost

Power influence materialism safety control

Only money can give you these things
Plus you will always want to be a Millionaire no matter how much you lie to yourself about it .

>all that matters in life is money.
I await your short era of Instagram fame before you hang yourself with a gilded rope.

Safety is nice, but I feel safe with a modest income. The rest are not important. I assume it's an insecurity thing to want power and control etc etc.

>I assume it's an insecurity thing to want power and control etc etc.

Well not really but if it makes you feel better sure.

>Showing of your fame to random people
>Using SJW sites

The typical head of a homeowner's association is a cunty 40 something woman with literally nothing going on in her life and no reason to live. This is the type of person that wants to micromanage other people.

>This is the type of person that wants to micromanage other people.

No bro
no
The rich rule you

I'm just really selfish.

You sound like a weeb. Good luck when you don't make it socially which is all that matters for connections

good shit bro, keep doing what you're doing.

secure your future senpai

If you say so. If someone has the time to worry about what other people are doing with their lives then they need a fucking hobby or something.

If you consider millionaire as being rich than you have already failed in the eyes of anyone you're trying to impress

Lmao

I guess, it's better than nothing though.

Yeah I know.

>wants to get rich
>calls Reuters "SJW news"
Hope you're comfortable with that supervisor position at the golden arches.

How so? I would never show political positions IRL
I told you I don't care about anyone else I just want to make money.

I made sure I spent all my time in college getting a job that paid over $100k upon graduation, and one that doesn't plateau like CS jobs.

Then, once I got that, I got fit.

You're going about it the wrong way.

I wanna get laid as much as I can too in case I end up killing myself or something.

Sure, there are plenty of retards getting CS degrees out there. Does that make me worried? No. Cause I'm in the industry and there will ALWAYS be a shortage of GOOD programmers. I see people with Comp Sci and Soft E. degrees doing mindbogglingly stupid things.

>"doesn't plateau like CS jobs."
>Not starting your own company after a couple years of industry experience

Have fun working your way up a corporate ladder. I've already seen that side of things, it's not worth it. Very few people have ever gotten rich working for someone else.

dude I can just tell you're young. And no matter what I say your level of ego and naivety will completely prevent you from hearing what I'm telling you. I'm posting this on the 1% chance that it will get through to you because the earlier you understand this the better.

"Lmaoing at all the ugly faggs who think being rich will get them bitches naw man but being good looking still means nothing without MONEYYY"

that mindset will get you NOWHERE in life dude. I mean LITERALLY nowhere. Everyone knows a friend or a friend of a friend who always talks like this or thinks they're going to be the next big thing. Meanwhile they don't do jack shit. They produce nothing. And they go nowhere. You are young - this is not a bad thing or a handicap - this means you need to LEARN as much as possible and build a skill set that is in high demand and someone will pay you for. I have a friend who is 22 years old and is making $105k a year right now. Because he fucking worked his ass off for the last 8 years learning, and he absolutely deserves to earn that much.

I 100% guarantee you are nowhere near ready to work as hard as you will have to work to even make 65k a year dude.

Don't let your ego or insecurities about where you are right now prevent you from hearing this.
You talk a big talk but you have nothing to back it up. Stop talking, get off this sight, and spend every productive hour of your day learning, taking interships, getting mentorships, and absorbing as MUCH information as you possibly can. AND ASSUMING you have natural talent and an incredible work ethic, you then can make moves in about 8-10 years from now about how much money you're going to make.

I grew up in a 10 mil house with a yacht, and only peasants say shit like 'money is everything'

>I'm giving myself 6-8 years to get to High Class or I will either shoot myself of just keep going since it won't matter since I will all ready be dead since all that matters in life is money.

You won't be able to afford the gun in 6-8 years, kid. Class mobility is a myth.

>>planet is actually running out of drinking water

What is a hydrologic cycle?

Everyone I know who owns a yacht calls it a boat. You don't own one.

What is ocean

Maybe because there is less of them so the amount that do seems higher. Either way correlation\= causation

Or maybe they can just see the world more clearly for what it really is.

Can you do Physics until you are rich? I actually enjoy that shit and do it for fun but idk about jobs.

Like what nigga? Not writing neat code?

>what is desalination

Starting your own company generally pays off more in terms of financial rewards, you're right.

That said I'm working at a MM PE firm looking to transfer to a megafund after one or two years, so hopefully that balances it all out in my particular case.

God I wish. If neat code was my biggest concern, I'd be thrilled.

No, the problem is we get internationals on visas that have no concept of optimization, clean code (as you mentioned), security, etc. A lot of Indians are just handed their degrees or blatantly cheat their way to degrees.

As for native U.S. software engineers and CS majors, somehow they bumble their way through college and can't even write fizzbuzz in a coding interview.

Trust me, there will always be a shortage of good programmers.

Have you actually looked into that shit? Do you realize the output doesn't justify the input costs for that technology on a mass scale?

>what is supply/demand
If the supply goes down (drinking water runs out), yet the demand stays the same (bitch, we need water), the acceptable cost will increase (you know, I'd rather pay out the ass for water than die from dehydration...).

Wow, that was hard!