Goal body thread

Goal body thread

This achievable natty? I'm 5'11

that's your goal? He looks like shit

He looks beefy. Not really defined, but definitely strong.

>roiding for this

>This achievable natty?
You bet your sweet, supple, spankable ass it is, OP. Bruce Wayne trained in the mountains of Tibet, far away from any sort of mail-order supplements. Just as sure as my stiff rod would force itself into your eager colon if ever we met, Bruce Wayne is entirely natty.

Yes that is achievable natty, but Bale did not achieve it natty.

Christian Bale looked like a perma bulker in that picture of Batman Begins, because he went from Holocaust survivor when filming The Machinist to perma bulk in less than a year.

That's dedication and pure madness.

Achievable natty yes?

This is Veeky Forums's goal body.

I'd be happy with his physique. Strong core, bulky lats, thick arms, developed traps.

For you

Christian Bale is probably the most spectrum breaking entertainer when it comes to body styles.
Guys body is just gonna give up one day.

kek

>I'll just stop eating

A butch Freddie Mercury, I like

>Arm veins like that

Natty that is not

That's achievable, as is cavills fresh out of the cold north Atlantic body with beard too.

It's when you have that level of muscle and cut it to below 10% and expect to maintain mass and strength that it's not reasonable to expect without handing in the natty card.

He's pumped as shit though and flexing

I think he has a little too much body fat to have bulging brings like that. I'm no expert though

>Bale
Yes, but you have to go hard on a Baleo diet...

This

How do I acquire this?

Skelly 18 yo, this is my first goal hopefully after a year or two.

in the same timespan? roids + professional trainers & dietitians.

on your own natty? a few years

Just get to a BMI of ~23-24 (assuming you have a similar bone structure to pic) at no more than 13%bf and cut to about 8%

Just started rewatching from Dragonball

i thought about this to to be honest, but then i realized his legs are really fucking long

getting ripped m8

Looks like the beginnings of a curlbro

goals for me

>im a girl btw ;)

>implying this guy is on roids

u realize that's an actor, right?

goals for me

>im a girl btw ;]

>admits to not being an expert
>brings uneducated opinions to the table anyway
sure is summer in here

Same goal op - that % of bodyfat is perfection imo, his muscles are well defined and they still look natural.

this guy was on tren

Nah senpai that sash is just wrapped around his waist, not below the hips like normal pants

how do?

tomorrow is literally my first day at the gym, I guess I'll start by having a personal trainer there show me how to squat and oat

I feel asian mode squinting to see that shit

Definitely not for building muscle mass though. Keeping that low bodyfat would be fucking hard, though

Somewhere between lord efron and the savage dragon

I assumed everyone here had seen it enough...

what's achievable natty for a 6'5?
is pic related feasible without roids?

>6'5"
Fuuckkk man
Yeah but any more than that might be reaching

>6'5"
>Fuuckkk man
yea, and I'm brazilian, where the avg male height is like 5'9; people see me like a giant kek

hope I have genes good enough for dem shoulders

Don't say that. Never say that. He can't die. He can never die.

Obligatory Guts.

Goddamn son. Who dis?

pull ups

Haha, that I do, friend! I was just trying to liven up the mood a bit with some creative posting! Just like I'd love to widen up your sphincter a bit with my cock, some lube, and a little know-how!

This

Whoa, whoa, whoa! Who is this shredded genetic specimen? No fucking way that's natty.

>That's dedication and pure madness.
And steroids.

Since he's obviously willing to risk his health for his roles, it's a no brainer he juiced for the Batman movies. I'm not judging him for it, either. It's a hell of a lot healthier than him starving himself for The Machinist.

>'quirky, sarcastic posting'
fuck off to tumblr triggered fag

one and only

>needing to be an expert to post your opinion on an anonymous anime-inspired fitness page
kys

Had nothing but an apple a cup of tuna and a cup of coffee every day, just for a super forgettable piece of art house trash.

>people set goals that are 100% genetically determined

will i need roids?

Poop comes from there

kino sponge

Stop lifting and eating and you can get this body

this but with slightly bigger arms

>hehehe im a gril btw ;)))))

kys my man

Am I the only one who thinks Bruce Lee doesn't look that good?

Yes. You are.

maybe because his arms are pretty small ?

He's not huge but he's muscular and BA

Yes and /notraps/

The Brodie

Big brodie russ

Hey its mike o'natty

She's probably just done shitting on that beach

What percent is it?