How much can a gorilla deadlift?

How much can a gorilla deadlift?

Ur mum

Probably 10 pl8 easy. If I was a scientist or a zoologist I would totally start introducing weight lifting equipment into their enclosures and start encouraging them to compete each other.

Imagine going to the zoo and seeing a gorilla clean 400 pounds over its fucking head. Or watch some ape squat like 4 plate without even trying.

Probably less than Eddie Hall, but it's not really fair to compare to the god

doubtful

>"A gorilla can lift something 2,000kg (as heavy as 30 humans), over 10 times their body weight."
They can beat your deadlift max by multiples with one hand.

About a gorillion pounds, I reckon.

Cool it with the antisemitic remarks

Imagine how fucking big a gorilla could get if it lifted.

Could you imagine a fucking gorilla being injected with roids who also trains power lifting? He would almost be as big as Rich Piana

>almost as big as Rich Piana
A gorilla is already bigger than the Piano Man. An adult male mountain gorilla weights upwards of 300 lbs, many as much as 400 lbs. We humans are also fucked in the strength department when it comes to our genetic cousins. We have much higher body fat and much less muscle density than any other great ape. A healthy male gorilla weighing 400 lbs could probably lift as much as any world class lifter, no training required.

>fun
>you
Pick one

I choose me, only because I know I will never be fun.

Sometimes I think I may be a little bit on the spectrum, even though I am a pretty socially graceful person.

You're not that bad user

It's because you are a know it all. And you aren't graceful in social settings buddy, sorry. The only reason you think you are is because you can't imagine you being wrong or failing. But in reality, in social settings everyone finds you annoying and wishes you would just chill. But it's okay, you probably already knew all of this.

At least one small errant child

about tree fiddy

could you imagine how easily they could break the glass around their enclosures with lmao 1pl8?

Not as much as Eddie Hall.

lel. an average gorilla could easily diddly 500kg.
imagine what a gorilla could do if they actually trained.

why antisemitic?

is that achievable natty?

only if you're black

THANK YOU BACK-SNAP GORILLA

>THANK YOU BACK-SNAP GORILLA

WHO IS THIS

I the point of it being a spectrum is that everyone is on it somewhere.

THANK YOU BACK SNAP GORILLA

THANK YOU BACK-SNAP GORRILA

re-inforce the glass?

>We humans
>Talking about Dick Piblano

I like you, user

he hasnt seen american gorilla

Could gorillas actually learn martial arts ?

would you wanna teach a gorilla martial arts, user?

so just a cheeky old 50pl8 then

probably about 40 lbs

If a man can triple his body weight with heavy drug use and lifting a gorilla should be able to at least double their size.

The eastern gorrila is the largest with males weighing up to 450 lbs on average. So lets take a very large alpha gorrila that is 500 lbs, from here it doubles its weight to 1000 lbs.

I think I have also figured out how to condition gorillas to lift weights. In order to get food or water the gorilla must first lift for example a barbell, and you can teach them the form when they are younger, you then gradually increase the weight every week and inject them with roids. They will get HUGE

Thank you backsnap gorilla.

Why can they lift 10x bodyweight when they're so heavy ? Normally the heavier you get the harder it is to lift multiples of your own bodyweight.

And why are their dicks so small if they have so much more test and other hormones than we do ?

This guy is a fucking autistic!

Tank you no back snap gorilla

Different species have different advantages.

Thank you back-snap gorilla

>tfw you will never bench 1800 pounds

see If a large eastern gorrila roided like I suggested in my post and worked out it would be possible for it to bench 6000 pounds

Its TDEE would be too high to sustain

It would be around 8000 calories a day which would be possible, it would just have to eat double what a regular gorrila would eat which would be easy considering they are in a controled enviroment and they can be fed processed and cooked food

How the fuck those niggers get so fucking buff if all they eat are plants and bananas and do nothing but throw shit at people

yeah but Richard has left humanity behind and thus no longer classifies as a human

they eat insects to fill their proton needs

genetics

>THANK YOU BACK-SNAP GORILLA

Could they even perform the lift with their body type? Wouldnt it to be altered? Is a squatting position common gfor them?

>not hiring the most jacked gorilla to do security and keep the others in check
Your idea just sounds lame.

Dick size doesn't come from test levels

Less refined innervation. Think retard strength.

that math is all kinds of fucked up

>Giving a gorilla 45lb metal plates to hurl around his enclosure.

According to SEA WORLD?

THANK YOU BACK SNAP GORILLA

numa numa guy

THANK YOU BACK-SNAP GORILLA!

put some kind of chain on the weights and barbell.

Given the limited research but average size and strength of a gorilla relative to weight they could life around the same or slightly more than a world class power lifter.
Also gorillas in the wild do all the strength training necessary and can't really be trained further.

Yes, but only if you're an ape