ITT: Protein what protein powder you use and why?

ITT: Protein what protein powder you use and why?

I personally use optimum nutrition vanilla but I ran out and don't really wanna order another 5lb tub off amazon so i'm interested in hearing your suggestions

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GK7YClXUNOPMCGk51Ha9FIdHEWQ0as1lpfKE0pRKWBE/edit#gid=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Canadian Protein whey concentrate

Jesus christ I hate women.

That 10lbs 45 plate
El oh el

>arched back

myprotein . Latte, mocha, chocolate coconut are all tasty. Unflavored is good too, and it's all dirt cheap with their constant specials.

no protein

just eat enough food, its a waste of money

>Unflavored

Purchased an 3x 8.8lb bag for 50 bucks each. Very good protein imo. Mixes very well. Discounts always available, get free shit. Chocolate mint, chocolate coconut, strawberry cream (taste like Nesquick Strawberry) are my favorite flavors.

Vegan Gays in the thread, did you know semen is the only approved vegan protein?

>current year
>still drinking ON overrated shit

get your shit together and buy at least a protein that isnt full of carbs and fillers

TrueProtein masterrace reporting

>2.5k for $119

I use this shit, pineapple flavour is bretty gud with milk, tastes like medicine when mixed with water though.

If you do a little googling someone on reddit did a mass test of protein powders. Figured out the % of advertised protein to % actual and iirc it was 2nd. It's dirt cheap too. I bought a 5kg bag and it's about a 6 month supply

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GK7YClXUNOPMCGk51Ha9FIdHEWQ0as1lpfKE0pRKWBE/edit#gid=0

>MyProtein
>Labdoor.com
>8.8 bag for 50

Last me about 9mo

>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GK7YClXUNOPMCGk51Ha9FIdHEWQ0as1lpfKE0pRKWBE/edit#gid=0

TY user

I just ordered baby's first powder. Went with the brand "22Days"
Anyone have experience with it?

>MyProtein
>serving size - 25g
>protein per serving - 18g

My bag says 20g per serving, huh.

Myprotein is the shit. Cheap and good.

Shit

Maybe I'm just a retard, but how should I read this? Are the percentage columns saying higher is better?

Column M tells you what percentage of the advertised protein was actually in the powder. Top to bottom is best to worst. If you search "reddit protein experiment" it'll get you the original post.

> using canadian protein

No thanks, I'll stick to my brazillian protein

Is it made from Zika based brotein?

> Zika
Fuck that filthy pleb shit
Mine is derived from milked, % 100 activated almonds

You want a good weight gainer shake. Just do this, lemme tell ya this. Get. Oatmeal. A banana. Some real food. Milk. Yogurt. And yams. That's a perfect weight gainer with real fucking ingredients. Just stop buying protein powders and weight gainers. Because they're a waste of fucking time. Enough with the chemicals and bullshit, and stuff you're putting in you. Just like what I said, real food, will always be fucking better choice. I'll never sell a protein powder or a weight gainer, because they're fucking bullshit.

> Using "chemicals" as a scare word

Any other uneducated opinions you'd like me to discount immediately?

some rice protein powder, it's the cheapest and it doesn't make any diference desu

Jym

I use Kikebrand reverse osmosis proton powder. All the other proton powders Ive taken have been weak. After using Kikebrand all my lifts have gone up. Its because they use pre digested BCAAs and then sift iy through a membrane that gives it %117 bioavailibilities

Anyone got experience with QNT Delicious whey? Picked up a 5 lbs tub yesterday for 35$ it has about 25g protons per 30g scoop

there's literally nothing wrong this what.
pick up a calculator and see how much money do you need to get the same amount of protein without whey. Feel free to use greek yogurt or meat or beans or soy or whatever your like. If you have to meet at least 90g protein/day, you can lower your budget a lot with whey

Now® Whey Protein Isolate, 5lb, Swanson Vitamin's has it for around $50, if you tweek the discounts.

I use to maintain tone. I don't like anything with soy protein, which is 80% of what is out there. No sweeteners, they are all neurotoxic anyway.

Also buy raw whey from local dairy, both cow and goat whey work just fine for me. Some folk can't handle the goat (caprylic acid).

none because I actually care about my body too much to pollute it with heavy metals. Just eat a bowl of tapioca pudding before every work out

MyProtein Whey Impact Isolate Chocolate Banana flavor. Tastes great.

>Chocolate Coconut
>Chocolate Mint
>Strawberry Cream

I can't get it for less than 90 € via amazon...

Typical woman using two plates a man could lift to rest her feet on.

Sorry Swanson Vitamins has the best deal, Euros are screwed on this.

Fresh raw whey is better in every way.

The only whey I've ever tried that actually tastes good with water

>Concerned with taste over quality

MEAT PROTEIN

>protein powder

i get my protein from actual food

via an euro myprotein shop I can get Impact whey proteins, unsweetend, no sucralose, no acesulfame k, no flavour, 50 € for 5 kg ( 11 lb), whey 100%

but you weight like a little girl and you don't actually lift

Finishing up a bag of vanilla myprotein and can't wait to be done with it. It takes forever to mix and the taste is so awful. Vanilla is the easiest flavor to get right and theirs is shit.

ON might not be as good of a value but I'm going back to that because it mixes faster and tastes really good.

enjoy your cancer

i don't want to be an ugly body building fag.

>le cancer meme
just kill yourself

there's no risk at all
is that way

we all know you get muscle via steroids, not via protein powder. protein powder is a waste of money

>Takes forever to mix
>Taste over quality

KEK
KYS