General Festival Thread

Alright Cunts,
Its summertime and instead of spending all day yelling that ''summer cancer is bkac'' let's get crazy
I'll be going to Dour Festival in a few days
Will protein powder allow my muscles to restore faster from heavy dancing?
Is taking pre workout legit to take at a music festival?

General Info, Questions, Drug Info and All the other shit

>INB4 Losing gains
Intensive cardio for great cutting results

I'm picturing some sad white nerd going with noobgains to his first festival carrying pre work out on zyzz short expecting it to be like those le motivating videos and dancing alone all night sad and shitposting on Veeky Forums

>he doesn't dance alone

Dunno, I never worried about any of that shit. I just showed up drunk, took my shirt off when I got hot and then dropped in time for the show I was most excited about and then drank a lot of water.

Nigger please this is an online anonymous anime fitness board, everyone here is retarded
Also bait and unrelated to thread
This right here m8
That's why I love festivals
You can talk, dance, have fun with anyone

I always go with friends, but we always end up making new friends there.

Sorry to burst your bubble butt m8

what a disappointing ass

They can't all be Nicky Minaj... Oh wait, her's is fake too!

Her ass is actually nice. That is what a butt looks like irl when it's not augmented with high-heels, yoga pants, implants, airbrushing, photoshop, etc.

Fuck off Ireland its a shit butt and you know it

>shit butt
ehehhehe

>dancing

gayyyyyyyy

kek

>Will protein powder allow my muscles to restore faster from heavy dancing?
>Is taking pre workout legit to take at a music festival?
>Intensive cardio for great cutting results

Nigger are you for fucking real? How fucking out of shape are you if you need to "restore muscles" after dancing, you autist? I'm not even going to touch your other questions, I hope this is bait.

If your legs don't hurt after dancing in the sun while fucked up for 8-10 hours you're a superhuman.

>mixing """""preworkout""""" with whatever drugs and alcohol you're taking

shig

>dancing in the sun while fucked up for 8-10 hours

There's your problem, you're a dumbass or an autist.
Start jogging, don't get shitfaced with stims and try low key raves(goa or someshit, ozora is coming up soon and its hitting mainstream these last few years so there'll be vapid cunts everywhere). Unless you burn 20k kcals per day(spoiler: you wont) you wont lose your gains so make sure you're hydrated and avoid booze(them empty cals), thats pretty much it

Other than that I have no idea what to tell you other than to move more and don't dance like a chimp

I'm not op, I was never concerned about losing gains. But my legs definitely hurt after a festival weekend.

Why would I go to a festival if I wasn't going to drink and or roll my face off. A couple weekends a year will have negligible impact on my progress.

That's what I'm saying, this thread is pointless, your last sentence pretty much sums it up. I just listed what he could do to minimize already trivial damage.

>Why would I go to a festival if I wasn't going to drink and or roll my face off

Because you're not OP who my advice was aimed at. Drugs are calorie free, booze is not.

Fair enough.

For all you festival goers on Veeky Forums

Why the fuck is EDM such a huge meme with lifters? It's fucking terrible and repetitive, and you're going to spend 2+ days and nights listening to that?

Are the skanks that much hotter than at any other festival or is it just the fact rhat they are loose whores?

I enjoyed edm before I started going to festivals. Dancing is fun and edm is some of the most danceable music. There are definitely a lot of dudes there that are just looking to hook up though, and yes edm chicks tend to be more attractive than other girls.

EDM is infinitely better if you're on drugs, and if you're at a festival you're probably on drugs.

Have you ever rolled on MDMA? It's hard to explain the appeal of EDM you've rolled listening to it. Plus, the whores are suuuper easy.

Haha dis! Im going to a festival in sweden in to weeks bringing 4grams mdma and im gonna mix with Prework out get a Nice pump and den blast Onto the dancefloor When astrix and infectedmushrooms be playin shirtless ofc

>EDM is infinitely better if you're on drugs

everything is infinitely better on fucking drugs

to answer OP's question just bring some BCAA and fucking chug that shit down once a day alongside a heavy amount of water for whatever drugs you plan on doing.