Anyone on Veeky Forums use this stuff for gaining weight? Does it work? Any cons I should know about?

Anyone on Veeky Forums use this stuff for gaining weight? Does it work? Any cons I should know about?

Pros
-it works, if you eat at a surplus obv

cons
-waste of money

forgot to add, if you have the money go for it

So what's wrong with it then? If it works for the intended use of gaining weight, if used in a certain manner, then what do you mean by it being a waste of money?

How hard is it just to eat food?

There's like 8 servings in there. The reason it's a lot of calories is because it's a lot of fucking powder

Gj

Oh I get what you mean now, to a degree. Makes sense and I think I will

He means you could get just as many calories, healthier, for less money

It works. But only if you're eating alot. It's supposed to be added to your diet instead of replacing meals. On my second batch and it's the shit bruh.

Tip: Take a serving (or half a serving which is enough for me) before bed. That is what really helps you pack on the pounds.

Harder than using this stuff. As a lazy person who has pushed themselves to even try and make something more of my body, it almost drains my motivation to have to engage in the eating side of lifting because of how little I enjoy it in comparison to lifting. I'd rather just do what I can with little to no risk of pushing myself to the point of stopping with working out

Doesn't work any better than just eating food

Yeah, that was my plan. I would have never bothered replacing proper meals with powder; I'm just not a big eater and after researching it, I figured this would be a good way to get the job done

a calorie is a calorie so aslong as you eat at a surplus, which for some reason alot of people who "cant gain weight" don't understand, mass gainers work

If you're not eating big, it won't have a huge effect. Gotta eat big bruh.

Take one scoop (half a serving) with 2 cups of milk (assuming you're not lactose intolerant). That's like 900 calories right there.

You can make your own mass gainer thats way healthier and cheaper than this stuff using peanut butter, oats, milk and whey plus whatever the fuck else you wanna throw in.

Youll also get more servings

Not him but do you have a specific recipe?

Perfect thread response. All I really needed to know in a few short answers

READ THE FUCKING STICKY YOU NEWFAG SCUM

OR KEEP WASTING YOUR MONEY WITH THIS JEW PRODUCTS

WHATEVER THE CASE GO FUCK YOURSELF

FAGGOT

OP are you me? I just made the same thread not to long ago.
Are you also 5'10, around 64kg /lbs?

i just applied at victoria secret, am i making it?

I'm not sure; are you dying in a hospital bed with with the actual same AIDS Feddie Mercury died of, which was given personally to you by your infant grandson's bleeding asshole after being in close contact with your ejaculating cock?

that sounds like the very definition of making it, is there a guide to do this step by step?

Just google homemade mass gainer or weightgainer

The base for all of them is milk, peanut butter, oats and whey. Then you can add whatever else like bananas or flax seed or blueberries. Just play with it. Dont waste cash on overpriced garbage like premade weight gainers.

One full serving of this shit is two massive scoops that are like 5-8 cups each in 16 ounces of water or milk. I bought it expecting to get a shit ton of calories in what would be two normal scoops of whey protein. It works, don't get me wrong. I put on like 10lbs with it. But it's also fucking disgusting and I would rather just eat bigger meals.

Nigga disgusting? Did you have the chocolate flavor? That shit was bomb as fuck!

1) force girl to give birth to your son
2) beat infant son until he gives birth to grandson
3)AIDS
4)????
5)making it

I tried the chocolate, you gotta try the chocolate.

The shake itself was fine. A full serving with milk is a disgusting amount of liquid and powder in your gut. I fucking hated it while I downed it, but it did work.

>57 servings
>$10

My bad, thought it was creatine. Carry on, your highness.

It's worth it if you're a lazy shit who can't muster up the energy to make 5 meals everyday to bulk.

I'm military and I take it to the field with me, works really well for that.

You really might as well just get more food if you're able. Why take a "dietary supplement" when you can just have a diet that doesn't need supplementing?

Cons:
It makes you look bloated and fat as fuck
>but but muh macros are the same
Just try it and enjoy your bloat

Yeah, it works I gained 21 lb in two months using it, I've never notice considerable cons besides for the farts if you take it at the night

>Besides the farts if you take it at night

What?

>falling for the powdered food shill

I used to take it 30 minutes before sleep but it makes me fart a lot, just use it anytime of the day and you will be ok
Stay small faggot

I just eat a shitload of peanuts for shit loads of calories. Waste of money OP

I'm fucking huge because I eat real food you fag

I eat real food too faggot, but it's easier to get calories and proteine from supplements

thank you daddy

Are there cheaper by the scoop options that can be found at Vitamin Shoppe?

Did you even look at the nutrition of the product? Its disgusting how much sugar and other crap is in it.

Ive been using Naked Mass, and its pretty good, doesnt feel like im eating a bowl of sugar.

Anyone here use mutant mass? Not even memeing just curious.