Who is/was the most shredded person EVER?

Who is/was the most shredded person EVER?

Helmut Strebl

Need I say more?

Man, since browsing Veeky Forums I'm realizing now that Jack from Lost had to have been on serious gear during that movie, because he's super shredded.

nigga gr0ss get the FUCK outta here the man looks flayed

Op here, I think I found the answer

Münzer aparrently hit 1 percent

Would you say he looks, shredded?

Ayyy, you beat me

nah, watch the scene he's small as fuck he most likely just went no carb and dehydrated himself for a while to get that look.

and died because of it.

And fucking died.

So?

And what the fuck have you done lately

CARLOS!

That ain't munzer.
That's

Looks like a tanned one punch man

This guy. He looks way bigger in person, though, the picture doesn't do him justice.

Thats not how that shit works you spastic

Maybe not the most shredded ever, but the original

Munzer.
He literally died for it.

and he'll be always be remember for it, meanwhile you'll die being a nobody

all natural

This guy when he was young

this guy

Not fucking died you retard.

THIS
literally shredded to death

"Some of the specific autopsy findings were an extremely muscular physique with an almost complete absence of subcutaneous fat, a liver that contained numerous table tennis ball-sized tumors (with half the liver consisting simply of a crumbly mass that was similar to polystyrene), shriveled testes, and cardiac hypertrophy (Münzer's heart weighed 636g; a normal man's heart usually weighs 300–350g). Münzer's electrolytes were also out of balance, and his potassium levels were extremely high. Traces of about 20 different drugs were found, along with acute toxicity..."

Fuck that. I'm staying natty forever.

The man, the myth, the legend. Our boy Hemingway: Jason Blaha

>flat feet

I heard he got to 3% body fat at 300lbs! Its a shame all the evidence burned in the great fire.

>Liveleak_Gore_Shredding_Machine.jpg

Beat me to it. His quads look 3D-printed.

Do you reckon it hurts to be that lean? It looks painful

Why won't you see for yourself, what could possibly go wrong user ;^)

Bruce Lee

Hank Shredder

Holy shit I haven't seen him since Iraq, that's my boy Hemingway. He has more muscle mass than Serge Nubret and doesn't flinch even when a gun gets drawn on him.

I knew one guy but he was killed by 4 radioactive turtles

pic related is about 3 4 percent bodyfat he's on a diet eating almonds and posting salad on instagram he only goes to burger king and dunking donuts to get water and any weight he gains is all bloat from the testosterone its piss its sick its revolting its insulting awrite peace out bye

mirin calves tho

I mire jason's quads, but that's it

alberto nunez has the best genetics for shreddededness.

6% bodyfat and he looks like he is 3%

Pic related.

Post someone else that shredded at 6%

I remember seeing the first Xmen and thinking that Hugh looked huge.

GOOOFY

>Velásquez has zero percent body fat and is medically unable to gain weight.[9] She has never weighed more than 29 kg

shredded as fuark
u mirin?

>Pic sorta unrelated.

What body fat do you think he is?

what the fuck is that thing.

9% in that pic, 12% right now

Lizzie velasquez. She has some genetic disease that stopped her body developing fat cells or some shit

she also apparently has to eat >5000 calories a day

There's a few like her. Here's Tom Staniford.

Still don't think cardio kills gains?

Thats what your muscles look like all the time, you just cant see it under the layer of fat. The only thing painful about it would be passing a golf ball sized kidney stone from your urethra every time you pissed

Walking around isn't much fun either, when you're so lean and dry even the fat pads on your feet are gone.

>medically unable to gain weight
How can she medically not be able to gain weight but still somehow gain the nutrients she needs to survive? Is she plant?

Is this the ideal genetics for that sheedded physique? Literally unable to produce fat, all your gains are lean muscle mass. Maybe drink a little water to fill you out

They have to eat at a high frequency. Basically their body is fucked and refuses to create/fill fat cells so the energy in their food is use it or lose it. And they typically do have nutritional issues as a result.

>Thin Lizzie

fuck you user i spilled my coffee all over the screen

Where does it all go? Do they produce godly amounts of energy? Do they just shit it all out?

They burn off ungodly amounts of energy, as I understand it - their body works fine at energy extraction, its just the storage side of things that doesn't work. But I could be wrong.

>and he'll be always be remember for it
Always be remembered for being a giant dumbass with a polystrene liver, that is. Guys like you look forward to stuff like that, I suppose.

I think I saw an article once about a guy that got caught in a woodchipper once. If that's not true then Probably this one guy that got his hand stuck In A meat grinder. That guy got shredded hard.

Yeah, there gets to be a point where it's just disgusting.

Sick starscream mode

Oh shit, that's my boy Hemingway

I know people with cystic fibrosis have to eat over 9000 calories a day because they shit it all out, dunno if those guys are the same

Don't mention his name man, u gonna get shot

All the physiques itt are fucking gross

dude's like 50 tho

That was the joke already..

I'm gonna go with the likelyhood of both. I don't think he needed "serious" gear for this because he wasn't trying to hold on to a lot of mass (seriously, he looks like 40kg), so he probably just went keto + intermitent fasting + clen + test + diuretics.

>being remembered for being an idiot
>not being remembered
I'd rather chose the later, but remember, you're still both an idiot and a nobody.

WHAT MOVIE

my boy Hemingway

Good one.

mirin those quads

This guy

Woah, hes ripped af

Is this possible natty?

>zero percent body fat
not possible.

This motherfucker is LITERALLY eating PIZZA and being LEAN while YOU spend HOURS working out at the gym.

Natty?

does gyno contribute to bf%?

No way, he probably took hgh+roids

This is my goal body, anybody have a routine that can help me achieve this?

he looks like a faggot

Damn dude

I bet he roids