Been thinking about adding isometrics into my lifts. Gymnasts use it and are jacked as fuark

Been thinking about adding isometrics into my lifts. Gymnasts use it and are jacked as fuark

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/jujimufu/
instagram.com/fitnessfaqs/
instagram.com/thetysonedwards/
instagram.com/lachlanvanwalker/
youtube.com/watch?v=yJzblM2IfJs
nattyornot.com/is-daniel-vadnal-from-fitnessfaqs-natural-or-not/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Neat

Gymnasts do CrossFit dude

Have you also been thinking about being 5'2 like a gymnast?

Gymnasts also have strength in ranges of motion that most people don't even realize are part of human range of motion.

A lot of their strength comes from having massive, thick, and long connective tissue. They have far more connective tissues for muscle to grow on, so they can safely get huge.

If you want gymnast type strength, you need to spend at least two years of dedicated consistent work on increasing your mobility and strength at extreme ranges of motion.

Muscle cells turnover in roughly 90 days, connective tissues takes over 200 days. You need to take it really slow and rebuild all your connective tissue into flexible strong stuff. That'll probably take three or four cycles of recycling your connective tissue if not more. So yea just 2 years to start truly being able to do the sort of strength they do. Probably a solid 5 years to have enough mobility to be legit.

But yea isometrics are tight.

also they're manlets with no legs

>Olympic gymnasts are all manlets with no legs
No shit, a sport where having small leverages and low body weight and focus on upper body strength. Of course at the elite level you're going to see a very specific body type.
>long distance runners have little muscle or bodyfat
>high jumpers are all really tall
>so many shot putters, olympic weight lifters, etc have a lot of fat
Doesn't mean that people who enjoy the sport as a hobby can't grow legs and still do a lot of the skills.

There are a lot of bigger/taller guys who enjoy gymnastic/bodyweight training who are larger
Jujimufu
instagram.com/jujimufu/
FitnessFAQs
instagram.com/fitnessfaqs/
Tyson Edwards
instagram.com/thetysonedwards/
Lachlan Walker
instagram.com/lachlanvanwalker/

Unlike sports like powerlifting or olympic lifting, gymnastics has no weight classes so the optimal bodytype will always be the one that gets to compete.
If power lifting or Olympic lifting had no weight classes and was only about who could lift the most weight absolute and not compared to their bodyweight the only people who'd compete would bee 100kg+ muscle/fat beasts instead of your lower weight class manlets and lean bodies that we often see.

I'd argue they've got fairly powerful legs considering all the jumping they do, and there are lots of movements where you must control your legs very precisely and you can't do that without strong muscles

How do I into build connective tissue?

Growth hormone. Literally. C'mon now, how do you think they grew this "massive thick connective tissue?"

Hi Sommer senpai.

They also use anabolics

Been thinking about adding 2300lbs leg press into my lifts. Ronnie used it and was jacked as fuark

Are you actually that delusional that you believe ANY of those guys are even remotely natty?

All of them have been doing sports since childhood and roiding since mid to late teens.

That's like 10+ years of roiding and a lifetime of exercise.

He's also a cripple now.

Training like Convict Conditioning. That's the entire point of those long drawn out lower stages of "easy" work with high volume.

For example, do a very easy version of the push-up (leaning against a wall) with a VERY slow cadence (literally 2 seconds down, pause 1 second, 2 seconds up - do it strictly, like with a metronome) and perfect form. Aim for at least two sets of 30 reps like this before you even think of doing a harder version of the exercise.

That's how you train your connective tissue.

This sounds like pure bullshit, but I don't know enough about this stuff to refute it.

Oh sht is he really
Roids,age, or weight?

All of the above and squatting like a retard.

They are also on HGH

Whenever I'm on a long car trip and it's not my turn to drive I do dynamic tension isometric exercises.

Yes your 4pl8 powerlifting knee bend squat with no depth what so ever is far more impressing and athletic demanding than anything those chickenleg manlets are able to do! Ye bro! Ye!

>being this stupid
When did I once claim they were natural?

Jujimufu openly admits to drug use. He literally calls himself the anabolic acrobat. He started taekwondo in 1999 at age 13 and trained in tricking but he only started steroids and weightlifting within the last 6 years. This was him 8 years ago.
youtube.com/watch?v=yJzblM2IfJs

Daniel Vadnal or FitnessFAQs has been training for maybe 6-8 years and doesn't compete in anything. He has a very good physique and trains in mostly bodyweight exercises but also olympic lifting and some weights. He claims natural and is definitely in the realm of naturally obtainable.
Even the cunt who runs this website say he could be natty.
nattyornot.com/is-daniel-vadnal-from-fitnessfaqs-natural-or-not/

Tyson Edwards hasn't been training for 9 years (started at age 16) in tricking/gymnastics and Olympic weighting not since childhood. He's 25 now & 85kgs 5'11". he can deadlift 240kg, squat 180kg, clean and jerk 145kg and snatch 115kgs. He competes in olympic lifting and made it to Australian nationals (drug-tested) but didn't even place. There's nothing about him that would suggest he uses drugs.

Lachlan only started gymnastics 7 years ago when he was 18. Also 25. He's 6'1" and 75kgs. barely has any leg muscles because he purely trains in gymnastics and competes at... level 7. He's that much of a beginner that he competes against 15 years olds...

>sports since childhood
>roiding since mid/late teens
>10+ years of roid and life time of exercise?
Mate if anyone here is delusional it's you and just stupid. You don't even know anything about them and mate baseless assumptions.

Definitely manlets, no question there. Their sport is about lifting their own body weight. Obviously this means those that have to deal with the least amount of torque(shortest limbs and toros) are going to be the most successful.

The no legs thing though? Got any pictures to back that up?

They're also 5'7" and below, usually.
>wanting to be a manlet for any reason, ever
Top kek

FitnessFAQs is around 6 foot, gymnast, calisthenics master, and pretty fakken joocy