Getting hotter than GF

I used to not lift and I was a 6/10 but now I'm a solid 9/10. My gf is still a 7/10. I'm still in college brehs, I said I'd stay with her while she went abroad but now I kind of want to stick my dick in hotter things. Is it bad to break up with someone just because you're young and don't want to be tied down now that you're swole?

Do what makes you happy in the long run.

>now I'm a solid 9/10

no you're not

yea probably not but i'm directionally correct in my ?/10 estimation so doesn't really change the question

are you gonna show us your dick or are you just wasting our time

I could do that if I get some real sage advice here

you should stop deluding yourself into thinking you're more attractive than you are

You think you want that but you really don't. In saying that, for the love of god if you feel like you're going to cheat while she's away, either fucking break up or go on a break

Show your physique OP

he's right, even if he's deluded and still ugly, because it's all about Confidence

Yeah just let him think that untill sum 10/10 calls him out then he kills himself

What do you think your girlfriend is going to be doing when shes studying abroad in a country thousands of miles away from you? You don't really expect to marry a girl you met in college, do you? C'mon OP, unless you're really %100 serious about making this girl your lifelong partner, splitting paths is the best thing for ya. Sounds like you already know what the right move is, since you're asking for advice on this topic in the first place....

No, it's not wrong. In fact it's a good idea. Honestly. I was with so many girls and kept lusting one after another, thinking "Hey, how could it be with her? It might be better. " and I'd leave who i was with to try out this new person, but it was just the same thing. I got sick of it and learned what kind of person I really liked and know when I had something good. Also taught me about myself. Now at this point I'm in a good relationship with someone I love and have no temptations.

So yeah, do it OP. It's a valuable learning experience you should do when you're young.

this picture a cute

Don't say you're a 9/10 and not post pictures.

if your gf was still in your area, I'd say to maybe stick it out. But fuck long distance bs

>>>
> Anonymous 07/10/16(Sun)22:56:39 No.37879643▶
>What do you think your girlfriend is going to be doing when shes studying abroad in a country thousands of miles away from you?

I've seen plenty of long distance relationships and relationships where one person goes abroad for awhile work just fine, I just got back from a wedding for two people who worked across the country from each other for 2 whole years.

Not everyone is untrustworthy enough to dump at the first sign of being away from each other for a little while y'know?

But if he's really not serious about trying to stay with her for the long haul I agree with you that it's probably best to end it.

>studying abroad
This is her excuse to get dick from other guys. She WILL fuck other guys while she's abroad, even if she tells you otherwise and has "friends" vouch for her.

This is bitch IS going to cheat on you and she IS going to try to make you feel like it's your fault after. Women are cunts. Fuck them like crazy while you still can.

who hurt you man this shit ain't healthy.

You're either a woman or a cuck so I don't give a fuck about your deluded fantasy opinion.

This is how sexual economy works. Women have unending and instant access to sex with the best possible mates. They're also masters of mental gymnastics to justify cheating as well so it's really no surprise that a woman gives in to that urge to fuck.

scurry back off to /pol/ man. you're full of anger and I hope one day you aren't that way.

>im a solid 9/10

Are you a woman or a cuck?

Do you think if you stayed a 6/10 and she turned into a 9/10 that she would stay with you?
Leave her and fuck other bitches
This is a no brainer

Just cheat dude

>I used to not lift and I was a 6/10 but now I'm a solid 9/10. My gf is still a 7/10. I'm still in college brehs, I said I'd stay with her while she went abroad but now I kind of want to stick my dick in hotter things. Is it bad to break up with someone just because you're young and don't want to be tied down now that you're swole?

What you are doing is extremely selfish and stupid, but it's not that bad. People change a lot with time, you'll probably break up later and you'll live with the regret that you didn't do anything with other girls.

Being in a relationship is fine as long as you want it to be that way. Being single is also fine. The most likely case is that you'll break up and end up in a dry spell, but you have to take some risks.

TL:DR, do it, both of you are young and likely to break up anyways.

Leave her your still young dude. It's better to leave her than to cheat on her because then your just a scumbag. Enjoy life while your young dude.

>before 6/10
You probably were a 3/10
>now 9/10
HAHA, nope.
>gf 7/10
come on...