Pic related creator of six pack shortcuts

Pic related creator of six pack shortcuts

Shit forgot title, is he natty Veeky Forums?

If he isn't then that's a damn shame

No you retard he isn't. That body is achievable natty with years of lifting and good genetics, but no Mike Chang is definitely not natty.

>years of lifting and good genetics

try 1 year of dedicated lifting and average genetics

>years of dedicated lifting and good genetics
>with that height

no

Okay I don't know how tall he is, but to look like that at an average height requires at least 2 years of lifting for most people.

If you can't get that within a year you're doing something wrong. Or you have shit genetics that don't allow you to build muscle.

Still looks better than 95% of Veeky Forums

More like 4pack shortcuts

>6 pack shortcuts
>has 5 pack

Yeah sure m8

Every
fucking
thread

can't unsee his asymmetric abs now

ATTN: noobs - this guy is full of shit

no way thats natty. asians cant get like that natty.

He certainly didn't get that physique with his routines. Fucking look up towel rows. Kek.

Mike Chang? nah, read that he's the spokesman, but some other dudes created it

There's no shortcut to abs you bullshitting roid using cunt

6 pack shortcuts is a full team. Full time producer, cameraman, marketing, makeup, script writer, ect.

B-but i was just asking a question senpai where did you get that I do roids. I just started lifting tbhfamalanshamalmdingdongbritbong

he definitely cut his own sixpack short

>Tfw 5 pack

Am I the only one that prefers the slightly doughy, abs just-about-visible look he's got here? Reminds me of the 90s wrestler look.

If you really think that's achievable natty then I have some bad news for you son.

Literally no natty in the entire history of the world, starting from average skinnyfat male, can get that body in a year.

I would say post your body, but I already know you're a skinnyfat dyel shitposter lmao. So why bother?

post body, oh wait you're a skinnyfat shitposter so you won't

Mike Chong is at a size of someone with good genetics at their natty potential, i.e. 3-5+ years lifting, but seeing as about 95% of natural gains happen within the first 2 years it's a viable guess too.

If you think that body requires roids then you're too DYEL for your opinion to matter.