>tfw gf is a virgin

>tfw he believes her

Enjoy your blue balls, my man

>tfw when she was raped by brother
>tfw you are brother

You believe her AAHAHHAAAHHHAHAH

Being in the top 1% of men destroyes all your faith in women
Enjoy your whore OP.

I'm sorry to hear you were all hurt and turned cynical and cold. Maybe someday you'll all find nice girls like her.

We're all gonna make it!

My gf too

Feels good

There's very little question about this sort of stuff once you had a finger in her vagina.

that dog is cute

Thanks for the input, bottom 2%

I fucked a girl on and off for a month and later on she is with some dude and he tells me she is a virgin litterally the fucking vagina shit you said

Kill yourself you tardbabies.

I knew she was a slut but I was somehow still surprised and hurt when she cheated on me

>being this much of an ignorant fuck
Let me guess, american right?

well you're not gonna have fun for awhile
also I'm gonna laugh when she doesn't bleed and she say some shit like oh ya know I prolly broke it with a brush handle when I was little

She broke it on a horse when she was 14, she's just now turnin 20 so it's not like she's had a lot of time to lose it.

>broke it on a horse
Why does every girl say that?

AHAHAHA

Confirmed b8 thread, ya blew it

Just on the odd chance this is legit, your gf isn't a virgin and what's much worse she's lying to your face. Drop it like its hot and move on.

What are you suggesting? That it's a surgically reattached hymen? You guys are just bitter and cynic, it's pathetic.

I remember that excuse from some book. Was is Effi Briest? No, I think it was Crónica de una muerte anunciada, Yeah, I think some of the characters there mentioned that it's possible to lose your hymen like that.

>She broke it on a horse when she was 14
Yeah brah, and ol' Scraps is running around free on a farm right now.

DELET THIS
SCRAPS LOVED THE FARM THAT'S WHY HE RAN AWAY

>inb4 rapehorse.jpg