>1.5months lifting

Yeah fuck this. I'm so close to fucking giving up, this is bullshit

Ok then, give up faggot.

Ok I will then dad

i hope you give up one less person to crowd the gym, thank god

"rep 215 deadlift"?

I cannot deadlift 215 for 5 repetitions

I have been training for 1.5 months.

It takes time OP don't give up, some day we will all make it. Just don't give up

215 what? pounds? that's like almost 100kg
are you kidding? after less than 2 months? :(( what weight did you start with?

It's pretty hard to do more than like triples once you get past the 200s unless you're doing like block pulls or something Tbh, don't feel bad lad

honestly wtf is this thread? are you supposed to be able to lift 100kg+ after only 1.5 fucking months? Ive been doing it for longer than that and Im struggling (to bench) half of that...

Lower reps and do more weight, soon you'll be able to push out 5 reps on weight you could previously only do 2

It's a shitposting meme thread to confuse newfags and make them insecure, like 90% of posts on Veeky Forums.
I generally don't spoonfeed but I'm pretty tired of all these fags like you not catching on.

It's just so discouraging when I'm weaker than some women at my gym...

I started them at 135lbs

Yeah I could only do 3 reps before I simpmy couldn't pull it anymore

Had to take a rest then do two more(barely)

Should I do touch n go ibstead?

Nah man, TNGing over 200kg is a sure way to snap your shit up and fuck over your comp attempts cause you get used to meme reps, look how Islet fucked up his pulls at the GB championships last year for example

This is bait, go to sleep attention whore

kek

i started at 100kg
as a never-lifted, never-sported 6 foot 160lb skinnyfat pajeet

you're not gonna make it, bro

I-it's lbs... n-not kilograms...

>That feel when I'm so weak people think it's a bait thread

I assure you, I really am this much of a lowtest DYEL my friends

oh lol, literally just eat more and try harder then you fag

t. powerlifting expert

>mfw going to do 1x5 225 diddly for the first time tomorrow

breaking out of skelly mode, disgusting DYEL mode on the way

>Try harder

I deadlift two times a week on a cut! The weight literally wont go up past my knees

EAT MORE

TRY HARDER

In fact I deadlifted three times this last week

I-i cant eat more I'm a fatass on a cut

Give up, just like your father did.

My father raped my mom

TRY HARDER

EAT MORE

I DEADLIFT 260KG I KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT

I-i-i can't... I'm so close to giving up. It's not worth it anymore

I hope you're not dl'ing 2 times a week and maxing out m8

You'll never get past the barrier

Also, after 2pls form because a key driving factor. If you are stalling and stalling hard your form is bad

give up then faggot

Progress is shown after six months man
If this is truly what you want knuckle down count daily and stop getting depressed if you think a wall after a month and a half is hard wait for a wall 4 years in when you get so depressed with your lifts you don't even have the motivation to leave your house that's a true lifting wall
The weights will come with time and eating
Stay patient...

I deadlifted 3 times on a cut this last week

Is thst why I'm having trouble?

I get that man but I'm just so tired of being weak

I squat 160lbs and I can barely do It. People in wheelchairs at my gym squat more...

A plan is made with objectives in mind and it's results judged accordingly.
If you are on are cut your focus isn't progression in your lifts. Never stop being rational about this whole thing

Yeah, cns can't handle it. DL heavy once a week and you'll see it go up (if your form is alright)

But I don't feel sore or have doms?

I lifted 6 times that week because I wasn't sore at all

who cares the only who sees you as weak is yourself until your body is used to the pounding aka a year or two from now just ease up drop the weight and concentrate on perfect form
If you lift smart rather then hard you will see results
Also I'm new to the thread why the fuck are you cutting a month and a half into lifting
And why the fuck are you dead lifting three times a week

you can lift as often as you like, you can't max out as often as you like

You can still dl still 3 times if you wish but do dl variations with a lighter weight

>Why are you cutting
I'm a 25%+ bf fatfaggot

>Why are you deadlifting 3x a week
M-my routine says to do it if you feel like it...

Ok guess ill scale back a bit. Maybe it'd work if I was bulking hard then rather thsn cutting

no, dl is too taxing on the cns to do it often at max weights

the taller you are, the easier it is to pull

There's literally nothing wrong with this. Going from 135 to 215 in 1.5 months is almost exactly what I did when I started SS. That's an 80 pound increase. I'm at 280 lbs now and I'll be lucky to get a 25 lb increase in a month and a half. Be grateful for what you have and keep working. With 5 lb weekly increases you'll be pulling 2 pl8 by the end of the month, which is safely out of the "there are girls who pull more than him" range. You're fine. Good luck.

Remind yourself everyday that what you're doing today you'll see the results of it in six months
If you're cutting then you should not at all be worried about a drop in weight lifting on a deficit is hard to get used too and unless your cycling your lifts will drop
You're gonna be fine man just take a breath and laugh your new enjoy your workouts
Also how about instead of three days of deads you incorporate pulls from blocks to help with the lift from the knees to the lock out and you incorporate deficit deadlifts to work on getting the weight off the floor

I don't know man I'm just worried

I can barely OHP just the barbell and benching 110 hurts my shoulder. I had an injury and I was never strong now I'm scared to keep pushing and even my other lifts suck

I just domt know what to do anymore, it's all getting to me. I kept looking at big guys on youtube and it made me think I could be like them and I was happy but now I'm realizing ill never be like that and I'm scared of reinjuring

I went from 150lbs and am now 225 seeking to get to 240 by February
It took 4 years and a lot of deep depressions you can't get big overnight and you won't look great until about two years in when you're able to know where your genetics lack and what muscles to work more based on growth to even yourself out
Just remember you aren't eating cheetos and gaining weight everyday anymore
You're gonna be fine have a fap go to sleep and stop worrying about shit just keep hitting the gym and counting your cals and your time will come
Fitness is a journey and you should be enjoying the ride no matter how small your lifts are you're putting in more work then 60% of the lazy population on earth

A-at least my cut is going okay I guess... I'm looking more and more leaner

What do you suggest about weight increases on a cut? 5lbs a week when it stsrts getting too hard or still 5lbs a session?

As for your shoulder look up exercises to stretch your rotator cuff before lifting and stretch often and always
You should be foam rolling if you aren't already
Look up so you think you can bench on YouTube if your tucking your elbows in and putting the brunt of the lift towards your triceps you shouldn't even feel any shoulder pain while benching
There's alot more to strict bench press form then just throwing a weight around look at tutorials and ask some power lifters around your gym for advise

Go in 5lb increments on a workout basis until you feel any difficulty in keeping strict form then move it to a weekly basis and if you stall hard just drop the weight in a 10lb increment and start building it up again
No one knows your body like you do you'll know when it's time for a big increase or time to slow down
I'm going to bed mr.user I'll be keeping an eye out for you in the future dream of your gym waifu may she come to you in your dreams