Your life will change if you listen to what I'm about to write. Cap this shit

Your life will change if you listen to what I'm about to write. Cap this shit.

I've made 1.7MM in crypto over the past 8 months from an initial investment of 60k. Do you understand the magnitude of this? I have completely changed my life through crypto. One day in late February my friend told me to check out investing in bitcoin and "this thing called Ethereum" and here I am 8 months later with the amount of money I would have made working the next TEN YEARS without spending anything (that's assuming great promotions and bonuses down the road). I didn't up my lifestyle much, I quit my job and have cashed out enough money to live for the next 3 years, bought a few things I needed, spent some on traveling for a total of three months, and have a chunk to start my business. And I STILL have about 900k invested in crypto (yes I pay my taxes you faggots, so if you're cashing out considerable amounts cut everything in half depending on where you live, do it, don't be stupid)

Crypto is a game changer, something like this will probably not happen again in our lives.

I'm telling you to get into VOISE (VOISE) right now. This shit is going to take off. 10-20x is very realistic, 30x is possible. There has been so much evidence for this coins mooning posted here the past few days, I'm sure you've seen it. It's a good price right now. I've purchases $250k of this coin and I'm going to be a multi millionaire in a couple months from this coin.

You have the chance of a lifetime right now. The risk is very low and the rewards might change your life. How much can this coin crash? It can't really go much lower but if you wait you might miss the moon.

all coins are in circulation, market cap is around $15 million. Major partnerships are being announced later this month. This will go at least 10x, possibly 20-30x.

Get in on this ride Biz bros. People will mock me for saying this but I've made a lot of money off this board and I'm giving back. See you on the moon user.

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/0x83eEA00D838f92dEC4D1475697B9f4D3537b56E3?a=0x32f79f9c3aae56adaac54ea68d60b58cce3dc8de
voise.com/,
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Aware

prove your purchase

That's what I thought you filthy street-shitter. GO FUCK YOURSELF

etherscan.io/token/0x83eEA00D838f92dEC4D1475697B9f4D3537b56E3?a=0x32f79f9c3aae56adaac54ea68d60b58cce3dc8de

read it and weep

Cheers dude this look's way better than OPUS

what kind of partnerships are we talking?

kek

ah, new tasty pasta i see

thought i had seen that wanker post this before

Ahhh what i just bought 100e more of BTC xD

some faggot posted the same copypasta about eboost earlier, what is this some gay nigger V-Delta shill attempt or something? transparent as fuck

gonna buy some for the fun of it

>Launching in 10 Days 17 Hours 37 Mins 8 Secs

Are you ready for this

Sure x10.

Oh cool it's another shite pnd. We always get fresh wojaks on the board, new ways to warp the heads, I can just imagine the snorts and cries coming from the grotesque warped faces, big red candles in the background, etc. they are the perfect buy signals but for real coins not shitty pnd.

Typical "All coins beside BTC/ETH is shitcoin"
Check voise.com/, it's a working project.

Eth is shit faggot. Btc is the only coin you will ever need.

aaaahahaha yeah it looks real legit there habib

>"it's a working project!"
>signup link broken
>website missing links
>"pre-pre-alpha"
sure mr pajeet

>decentralized music platform

Holy fuuuuuuuuuuuu

"Lol i found an image glitch it's shitcoin"

the fucking signup and login links are B R O K E N you daft cunt

they gun ban muh music

The alpha isn't even released, that's why you twat

Just not existing faggot.
Made x3 with this some days ago, I don't care you want to stay poor bye.

THEN WHY IS THERE AN OPTION TO CLICK THEM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

So they don't have to worry about the basic website design once the app releases

Maybe future use.
There are many PnD shitcoin, but it's hard to say that Voise seems like one.

Will enter with 0.5 BTC
Lets do another Pump on this.

entered just for fun