Why is noone talking about EBOOST

Real coin, good devs, insane marketing, possible steam implementation, going to drop this week many hints.

Biz is here for the money, so no matter if shitcoin or not, make money, take money.
Eboost is a candidate for a possible return of x40 in that month.

Just research a bit and decide for yourselve, i am pretty optimistic.

Other urls found in this thread:

eboost.info/eboost-distribution/
twitter.com/attilafx
twitter.com/eBoostCoin
twitter.com/CoinAgenda
discordapp.com/invite/cQYF8Ah
eboost.info/
financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/innovation/discord-gamers-gain-access-eboost-cryptocurrency-via-trade-central/
wuweitactic.com/discord-gamers-gain-access-to-eboost-cryptocurrency-via-trade-central/
financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/rocket-league-tracker-adopts-eboost-as-gaming-cryptocurrency/
forum.bitcoin.com/scam-accusations/eboost-is-a-scam-t15968.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

noice froggo

eboost.info/eboost-distribution/
ROFL@ WEBSITE

$100 in Chancoin.

Hi pajeet

New website is being developed and will release in 3 weeks. Buy the rumour...

100K esbt roughy $15K in this. My body is ready. There was a thread about this, it's probably still in archive. The chart looks perfect and news is coming out within a week or two.

The news will comprise new large partnerships, esports conventions, new website and other stuff.

Token is currently low volume and roughly ATL. Now, is the time to buy in. There are no bags to buy, there are no dump schemes cause is hasn't pumped yet.

More info on discord. Original thread started by Atillafx who pointed out the announcements and extreme resemblance of the daily EBST chart with that of daily TRIG.

>inb4 I am shilling this coin otherwise I wouldn't tell you faggots this

yeah, now is the right time to buy

proof?

all in their telegram/discord group. people have obviously been accumulating if you look at the chart so it's safe to say a pump will be incoming. I don't see this as a long term hold though, just in it for the short term gains.

Just to reiterate:

There is a shitton of info in the old thread:
>

Twitter:
>twitter.com/attilafx
>twitter.com/eBoostCoin
>twitter.com/CoinAgenda

Discord:
>discordapp.com/invite/cQYF8Ah

Random news/websites:
>eboost.info/
>financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/innovation/discord-gamers-gain-access-eboost-cryptocurrency-via-trade-central/
>wuweitactic.com/discord-gamers-gain-access-to-eboost-cryptocurrency-via-trade-central/
>financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/rocket-league-tracker-adopts-eboost-as-gaming-cryptocurrency/
>

I am not a fucking pajeet I just like the idea of doing something back for you faggots because I now own roughly a $125K in crypto thanks to you guys. Hopefully this one can bring me to $500K.

where's the proof cuckhold

>Real coin
What are some criteria for being a "real" coin?
>good devs
Can you tell me their names?
>insane marketing
Tweeting about their "leaks" and posting .gifs is their marketing strategy.
>possible steam implementation
Possible? Yes. Plausible? No.

forum.bitcoin.com/scam-accusations/eboost-is-a-scam-t15968.html

whats dis ?

Ah look here someone already beat me:

And no I am not OP, I wish I had more than 1M

Already went all in at 3515 sats.

Kind of sucks cuz i couldv'e been more patient but take me to the moon otherwise.

Yep, same here. Peeps on discord said the same. Oh well. Shit happens.

what discord channel do you post on? general?

yep, and a few contacted me personally but nothing special.

>have only $500

Hope I win with this I really need the cash.

so? what is the news?

I know the clue name and apparently not related to what comes up on Google. I'm stumped!

Nobody say what it is if you know! Gotta stretch out the hype!

When Veeky Forums trolls the shit out of OP for a reasonable question, you know damn well I'm gonna be balls deep in that coin hes questioning.

>good green healthy candle going up
>immediate giant red candle
Fucking bots stop suppressing the price!

This pretty much

I've seen this exact message for 3 days.
Are you dabbing on me Mr. whale?

Dev just DM me, eboost is doing partnership with overwatch. I will delete this post in 2 minutes, so please keep it low and buy. Thanks.

> 99,990,000 million premined

1 million = 1000000
99990000 million = 99990000000000

> impressive

Don't know if Ik believe you there user. Big if true

He just DM me again, it's canceled. Now eboost will do chainmerge with DGB.

Devs also said new roadmap will come out with new website.
All this concides with coinagenda.

Fuck the shills just look at the fucking coins chart!

It's ATH and ATL show it's ready to break, since its only a month old coin (and there is incoming news) pretty soon you should already know its only going up.

Holy shit it actually is overwatch.

Their slogan is the world needs heros.

A few days ago on twitter the eboost account said they have a hero of their own.

Clue solved!

Now time to sit back and wait for this thing to blowup.

> "insane marketing"
> relies on Veeky Forums shills

hello ?

They sponsor teams play in esports tournaments. Rocket league tournament is going on right now.

How come their website looks like fucking shit? The wallets are shit. The coin smells like shit.

They're getting a new website and roadmap and all that stuff this month.

>invest in a coin that posts memes regularly on twitter to communicate with investors

no thx

Ironic considering you read this site for investing advice