Why haven't you accepted the vasectomy lifestyle?

Why haven't you accepted the vasectomy lifestyle?

See Czech girl teach the way

youtube.com/watch?v=lmyiyHbo-20

Other urls found in this thread:

menshormonalhealth.com/vasectomy-testosterone.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Purposefully removing myself from the gene pool
Nice try

I'd be willing to fund with my taxes free vasectomies for niggers and shitskin migrants

I don't want them to put two holes in my balls, how about that czech girls gets her tubes tied? Doesn't sound so fun now does it?

I thought vegans were skinny, or is she pregnant?

I think veganism is supposed to make you somewhat healthier but you'll still look like shit.

Prolly b8 but because im some degenarate fuck like VG and like cumming no thx

>got fat? go vegan
>is fat herself
I hope she does not breed.

i like her belly to be honest familia

She should take her vasectomy shit to Africa and start working. Women there are having 4-8 fucking children. The overpopulation problem is not a white problem, we have problems with under population.

Highy test m8

High test is big tits and ass with a waist, bitch has fat rolls on her belly, thats shit.

>gut bigger than tits
thats not high test, m8

>mom is a really successful doc, only takes patients with private insurance, year long queue for new ones
>she always chuckles when I mentioned that meat is unhealthy and why she never considered vegan
>she's literally disgusted by vegan diets and claims that most of them have the least healthy diet

But VG does bring up a lot of studies lads ... And they are pubmed ones, so not complete trash.

Women want men to get vasectomies because they don't want to have to control their sex drive like men do. Basically they want all the pros of a man, but none of the cons.

Lmao pubmed isn't a benchmark for study quality you dumbass.

Here's a tip from someone who has had beef work in academia as an undergrad EE. I wrote two research papers with a professor.

You can use a set of data to prove anything you want. I could use some data to prove vegans are healthier, then use same data to prove meat eaters are healthier.

Co to je za krávu?

I am considering a vasectomy, are there any downsides?

Keep posting vegan shill, we will just laugh harder

From what my dad, and brother-in-law say, no.

My brother-in-law did it on a Friday, and went to work Monday. He probably could've been doing stuff on Sunday, but he's a huge pussy, and likes to milk everything for all it's worth.

Once the wifey pops two out I'm getting it done.

>not staying virile to father dozens of children around the world once your marriage falls apart

With shit diet like that she's definitely low estrogen and low test.

Eh, if it happens it happens.

The wife on the pill is pretty horny. The wife off the pill is bonkers horny. That, plus her cum play fetish and my creampie fetish make for a pretty damn awesome combo.

jakas kurwa vegańska

if u have a wife or someone u love and get her preggo by accident cant u just get an abortion

why are abortions have such a bad reputuation

if u get a woman pregnant that you have no feelings for then you are a retard that deserves to reap the consequences

>Urologist won't perform vasectomy because I'm 25

Gotta wait a few years

Thank you for telling us about you and your disgusting wifes sexual cum play fetishes you degenerate . You really made me feel sick through a post and it doesn't happen often

Because in its core it's a murder. No matter how you beautify it with words. And most people know it even if they lie to themselves.

It's disgusting but made me jelly.

owell i murdered a fucking 1 day old sperm cell woop di fucking doo i must be hannibal lecter

cant believe there are actually people opposed to abortions there is literally nothing wrong with aborting a UNWANTED child for fucks sake. whats better? raising an UNWANTED child?

Can't believe there are people so stupid on this board who can't tell the difference between a sperm and embryo.

so i killed an embryo whats the difference does a 1 day old embryo have emotions or a though process. you still haven't told me why other than 'murder' why abortion is bad

tell me what you are suppose to do?

I wanna get a vasectomy before I get kids. Fuck those little life goblins.

I might. Never going to have enough money to raise those fuckers right anyways

>IF YOU LOVE ANIMAL, WHY DO YOU EAT THAM??
nice

god this bitch looks horrible

The only research worth looking at are peer reviewed, and even then you still need to look at their data collection and procedures. There's a lot of research with tiny sample size for specific populations that get blown out of proportion by news outlets looking for a story.

What if one of your children dies?

you can have severe chronic pain in your balls lasting long after the operation, sometimes permanently
you can have scaring that requires another operation
infection

Glad to some common sense

>Literally embracing your cucked nu male codependent existence
no thanks I still have more than 1nmol test

>woman telling me why i should get my balls snipped.

The idea of my line being snuffed out is immensely terrifying. Millions of years, countless wars, hardships, starvation, plagues etc. Our ancestors survived them all, they were the best. That's why we're all here.

Fuck that shit. Not gonna get snipped.

The world deserves for my genes to be propagated. I am a powerful man.

This, science is a meme

even >le peer reviewed shit has agendas and is controlled by lesbian tranny marxists tbqhwy

im not getting surgery when a bitch can take a pill

>m-muh lineage
if you're posting on Veeky Forums there's a 99% chance your genes are worthless to the human race.

nějaká píča co ani neumí mluvit

Proste pica

I had one about a year and a half ago. Best 300 bucks I've ever spent.
Don't listen to there's risk in every surgery but if you get one when you're young and don't be a fucktard about your recovery you don't need to worry about much.

But before you get one make doubly sure you don't want kids, granted you can get your vasectomy reversed, and in the future will have much more success at reversal, you should still see it as a permanent thing.

yes they will, you just need to find the right one.

women don't want a fetus ripped out of their cunt you moron

call up local universities and health departments, you will find some pajeet doctor that will do it.

>expecting a woman to get rid of the one finical anchor that you are legally bound to
>the current year

Get a load of this goy

this.

Women are pretty good at selecting very few to breed to begin with so why not just trust them to screen instead?

>me
>having sex

wew lads

Unless anons start raping extremely catholic women.

I'll probably get one. Still trying to convince my wife to have a 3rd.

I could use another son.

What if I want to fuck MILFs with their tubes tied.

If my bf got a vasectomy I'd probably break up with him. The amount of mental illness it takes for a guy to cut his ball tubes is pretty alarming. And cum is one of the most attractive things in sex with a guy.

I have a vasectomy and I cum buckets. IDK why people think you can't spread man paint after a vasectomy.

I'm 45 and got mine done at 20 after my first kid. One tiny ass hole and 5 minutes worth of surgery. Recovery was 10 days.

Fuck kids

Been busting inside sugar walls for 25 years without a single fuck given. My goal is to get to a retirement home still spreading my cream.
I hear the ratio is like 6 women for ever man.

So your cum is comprised of fluid without sperm. Basically just clear fluid that looks the same as my natural discharge. Sorry but that's not really a turn on to me, if anything it's a turn off because it looks like something is wrong. That's sweet and all that you want to save your girl from having to use birth control, but I just think it's gross.

fpbp

spsbp

Yup. And old women are surprisingly horny apparently. Used to know someone who worked in a retirement home, and apparently they would walk in on 80 year old men having FFM threesomes and shit all the time.

On some instinctive, subconscious level I think all women hate men who've had a vasectomy because it means that they can no longer get impregnanted by Chad and then trick their partner into raising a kid that they're not really the father of. Even if a woman is married to Chad they'll still hate it because it also removes their ability get pregnant whenever they feel like and then claim it was an accident caused by their birth control not working

I can give you 14 reasons

Can confirm, my gf used to volunteer at a nursing home, all the old people flirt and date each other like a bunch of horny teenagers, there's actually a big problem with STDs spreading because none of them wear condoms since they've past menopause

Ur still a degenerate for getting snipped

Quite a lot actually, after a few months your balls start producing sperm killing antibodies which seem to damage the testicles since vasectomy seems to almost halve testosterone levels

menshormonalhealth.com/vasectomy-testosterone.html

Yeah I totally want to get pregnant and ruin my life and body. My point is vasectomies and the guys who get them are fucking weird.

I see what you did there

>getting pregnant is ruining your life
There's something severely wrong with the mind of any woman who doesn't want to have children tbqh

>fulfilling your biological purpose
>ruining your life
Pick one

I obviously want to have children and raise a family eventually but within the sexual prime of my life nty tbqh.

i have a slew of mental and physical health issues. i think it's morally wrong to pass on my genes if i don't even want to live. i couldn't live with myself if i saw my kid suffering the same way i do.

why all the hate? also why the hell won't doctors do a vasectomy on me. it's like all they see is an attractive male and immediately walk out after telling me i'll change my mind. yeah i'm only 21 but so far it's been hell and it'd be cruel to pass that on. havent had sex in 3 years because i can't bring myself to take that chance. i don't care about the low T that much, i can probably get shots anyway.

Translation: I want to ride the cock carousel for as long as possible and then attempt to get pregnant in my thirties just before my eggs dry up.

Have fun raising a kid with autism or Down syndrome

>having kids

>2016

not her but lol, waste of time

you have kids with some bitch then she takes half your shit AND your kid(s).

>refuses to date men who've had a vasectomy because of the mental illness necessary to cut his balls
>is so mentally ill that she refuses to have kids until she's past her sexual prime and thus far less fertile and healthy
People like you should never have kids tbqh, thankful you probably never will since women drastically underestimate how much their fertility drops after then mid-twenties

Multiple studies have proven fertility and offspring quality decreases with age for BOTH sexes. You just mad.

You're talking about male fertility(sperm count) decreasing by 0% by the age of 29 and by ~10% by the age of 50 versus female fertility(number of eggs) decreasing by ~90% by the age of 29(earlier in women who started puberty before the age of 14) and decreasing by 100% by the age of 50

soon, I dont think I could stand having children, such annoying fuckers and they eat up lots of time and money and they can still turn out to be murderers or rapists or just a failure at life, lifes not exactly fun and games, its hard and you get nothing at the end only the sweet release of death

I had one at age 20, best $270 I ever spent. After the operation DO NOTHING for 3 days or your balls swell up and hurt

Don't something like 90% of people that get vasectomies/tubes tied in their twenties eventually try to get the procedure reversed?

I'd never get a vasectomy but as soon as vasagel becomes available I'll be getting it

This desu

Why would anyone get a vasectomy? If you don't want kids, then use a condom.

Promiscuity means this would be useless unless 100% of shitskin men were snipped, far better results would be achieved by giving free depo provera injections/tube tyings

Condoms have a very high failure rate user

they feel awful and they can fail, stopping to put some rubber on your dick kills the mood a little

>havent had sex in 3 years because i can't bring myself to take that chance.

are you me?

im not getting surgery cause some cunt cant eat tic tacs.

thats just stupid. no, you shouldnt trust a girl that says she is on the pill unless you see her take it either.

>loves animals more than people
>recommending that a person gets a part of their body chopped that she doesn't even have
>vegan
>recommending someone get a needless surgery that can come with serious health risks
Czech girl needs to go die in a fire

Because the operation costs an arm and leg. Most insurance plans don't cover it and you have sign paperwork that pretty much "ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO THIS? BECAUSE YOU ARE MAKING YOURSELF STERILE AND THIS OPERATION IS NEALY IRREVERSIBLE?"

Funny that the same shit is dirt cheap when we do it to animals.

>meat is unhealthy
It's not though, you are confusing meat with factory raised industrialized farming practices. You are trying to conflate the use of hormones and GMO feed and poor living conditions with meat in general as if the two were the same. Being vegan is moronic

>Condoms have a very high failure rate user
>not double bagging

that's even worse ya dingus.

because i want kids

remove yourself from the gene pool, my children will dominate the gym while you're kid does lmao0life

then triple bag
it'll cancel out

Cost me 800 bucks without insurance

Just like the good ol days