Supplements

What is the best brand of whey protein power out there?

Other urls found in this thread:

labdoor.com/rankings/protein
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the cheapest

the ones that arent obviously spiked

Rich piana's ALL DAY U WHEY

Look at the macros, but desu they're all pretty much the same, just buy whatever's on offer/cheapest.

Bleach is like 30g of protein per serving, just a capfull post-workout will give you Zyzz-tier gains

enjoy your taurine.

ON! is your safest bet.

You want a good weight gainer shake. Just do this, lemme tell ya this. Get. Oatmeal. A banana. Some real food. Milk. Yogurt. And yams. That's a perfect weight gainer with real fucking ingredients. Just stop buying protein powders and weight gainers. Because they're a waste of fucking time. Enough with the chemicals and bullshit, and stuff you're putting in you. Just like what I said, real food, will always be fucking better choice. I'll never sell a protein powder or a weight gainer, because they're fucking bullshit. GODDAMNIT.

This, within reason. I get the cheapest stuff that isn't utter garbage or some unheard of brand. Currently I buy My Protein strawberry flavour, 5 kg bag for 42 British quidpounds.

this is a meme?

Yeah im just joking, go buy your cheap walmart or whatever protein powder.

You are DEFINITELY getting the advertised protein and not just eating 15 grams of taurine per scoop :)

whats taurine do to ur body?

labdoor.com/rankings/protein

Best non-dairy protein? Asking for a friend

>They obviously lie in their bottles! THE CONSPIRACY!
If they did and you figured out you could sue for a ton of cash retard. Testing if the chemical is an acid instead of a protein is fucking trivial.

I got the muscle milk pro series 50 powder.
Pretty tasty, but is it raping my gains?

>LETS FUCK THIS SHIT UP AND SAVE TENS OF MILLIONS
>FDA DOESNT GIVE A SHIT ANYWAY
>AMG WE GOT SUED FOR 2 MILLION FOR AMINO SPIKING!

you're a fucking retard summershit, how long have you been lifting? 3 months?

fuck off back to plebbit or /v/ you literally know nothing.

>Makes retarded post
>N-NO YOU ARE THE RETARD REDDITS SUMMER /v/S!
Kys, retard.

yes

no

I heard Gold Standard's Double Chocolate tastes good, is this true?

>MY WALMART 5BUCK SUPPLEMENTS ARE 100% REAL AND DO NOT LIE, THEY ARE 100% PROVEN BACKED UP BY THE FDA THE MOST TRUSTWORTHY AND DEPENDABLE QUALITY CHECK IN THE WORLD

These summerfags are fucking unbearable.

Hemp protein is fucking superior if you cant eat enough to meet protein meme lvl.

Good advice, boys

You can literally buy the thing and test it at home and if it actually is all A CONSPIRASHUN like you say make a fat wad of cash.
Now either GO DO THAT or stop filling the board with your retarded idiocy.

np

>spend 80$ to labtest his guttershit 5$ walmart supplement
>not just buying from on! which is proven countless of times to be very high quality and one of the closest to 100% accuracy

good life decisions buddy

Is ON plant-based protein any good? Whey and casein give me the shits.

Yes I got it right now, I think they adjusted the forumula it's super easy to mix now.

>I didn't want money anyways!
>But I'm certain of this thing I'm saying!
Keep your bullshit circus going, nobody will notice.
Fucking shills.

>t
>>not just buying from on! which is proven countless of time

idk why this is in my response but whatever, ur probably lactose intolerant u shitskin, get soy protien than.

>soy
enjoy your tits, newfriend