First 5 people who will predict their last post number will receive 200 Chancoins each

First 5 people who will predict their last post number will receive 200 Chancoins each.

Rules:
In order to take part of this event, your must have a Chancoin wallet in your ''name'' section.

Other urls found in this thread:

chancoin.org/
chancoin.info/
discord.gg/wCA5wN5
github.com/chancoin-core/CHANCOIN-TippingExtension
github.com/VladimirPewtin/CHANCOIN-TippingExtension/releases/download/0.0.5/CHANCOIN_TippingExtension.crx
github.com/VladimirPewtin/CHANCOIN-TippingExtension/releases/download/0.0.5/CHANCOIN_TippingExtension.xpi
cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=4CHN_BTC
tradesatoshi.com/Exchange/?market=4CHN_BTC
novaexchange.com/market/BTC_4CHN/
github.com/chancoin-core/chancoin/releases/tag/v1.1.3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>281

>333

YES!

Sent :)

Sent! Enjoy ;)

thanks! may I roll 4 more? 5

You can, but I advise to give a chance to others too.

I always feel guilty for using a get counter, but it still does require luck/guess work. I'll do this one with out it though: 2.

No fuck off.

sent ;) 2 more people can win!!!!

two in a row (don't send me 200 again, this can compensate for the first time where I cheated)

I sent you :) I recommend sending those 200 Chancoins to your Dicord !addr , then use them occasionally to tip the active members, especially the developers.

don't even want it, but 5

close

reroll for 2

reroll for 2

2, god when will it end

2; cancer

2 boiiiiiiiio

2, probability is malfunctioning.

2, this ones for you Donald trump

the 2 is a lie, but still here is 2 >

6 here

NYEAH 2

I finally got 2

whoosh

what are the chances of me getting 2

2 lol.

I worked hard for this but i think imma get 2

2 i choose you

2. if i stick pen in pooper

2, if stik knif in poopr

9?

2, n dubs

2??

literally no chance i can loose, 2

Nice.

Lucky 7 get

OP this is rigged. 2 checkum

fuck I worked hard for this

Last WinRar! Sending to you in a moment ;)

>What is Chancoin (4CHN)
Chancoin is a community driven digital currency made for imageboards, discord and edgy internet communities across the web, that integrates tipping, gaming and lots of other fancy features.
>Our tipping extentions for Chrome and Firefox are already running at Veeky Forums.org They allows members to tip each other with just a one click of a button.
>We have a tipping bot at our Discord channel. It automatically tips users of 4cnh.org with 4CHN coins.
>Our goals/tasks in the nearest future:
We are working on a minecraft server with chancoin integration and other games such as GTA:VC online.
Million of other things are coming. We just need more time and manpower. Join and contribute to our nice community! Everyone is welcome!(being a cunt is against the rules).Join our discord channel and say hi! JS/Ruby/C/C++ developers are welcome in our core dev team!
>Websites
chancoin.org/
chancoin.info/
>Join our discord and say hi!
discord.gg/wCA5wN5
>Tipping extension github:
github.com/chancoin-core/CHANCOIN-TippingExtension
Chrome : github.com/VladimirPewtin/CHANCOIN-TippingExtension/releases/download/0.0.5/CHANCOIN_TippingExtension.crx
Firefox : github.com/VladimirPewtin/CHANCOIN-TippingExtension/releases/download/0.0.5/CHANCOIN_TippingExtension.xpi
>Where to buy
cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=4CHN_BTC
tradesatoshi.com/Exchange/?market=4CHN_BTC
novaexchange.com/market/BTC_4CHN/
>Wallet
github.com/chancoin-core/chancoin/releases/tag/v1.1.3
>How do I earn free coins?
Just reply to this thread with "$4CHN:address" in your name field.
The extension adds a tip button to Veeky Forums posts with the following name format: ':address' where is 4CHN (we are working to implement other prefixes like: $4chn $CHAN $chan).Other posters can also tip you through the use of the browser extensions. Yes, nano, it's really that simple. You too can be rich!

>CLiMqEWR5mrNCxzFHXb9xUR64iGCy8wfi1
sent ;)

Gg