love plg

>Flat feet
>Knock knees
>Long limbs
>Shirt torso
>Inflexible
>Slow

Should I just give up and kill myself?

I really want to get into oly, but everything is against me.
In addition to my fucked up genetics, there is no oly gym (not even crossshit) within 100km.
Home gym is also not an option.

y-you too

only lolis are aloud to be posted here

Die

Sounds like a sob story lad
You might always be shit, but going from fucking shit to kinda shit is still progress so quit whining

Then don't do oly and start playing piano

I already play the piano.

Great, then just continue?

What do you need to mobilize to improve your front squat rack position ?

I strict press more than you faggots.
instagram.com/p/BHtKN8jjO6M/

Wrists mostly

Lol so what you roidhead, your form fucking sucks m8, just try to do it as strictly as me and you have to take off ~30%

success breeds jealousy

Why are you posting pictures of little girls?
What's wrong with you? You honestly disgust me.

Commisar is a young kid, so who cares

they remind me of myself

He's a teenager posting pictures of girs that are supposed to be under 10 years old. That is fucked

these are drawings

It's not pictures of girls, it's drawings of manga characters.

I get it that many people find it weird or even repulsive, but it's just drawings. It's like worrying about the people being killed or raped in the Berserk manga.

That's illegal where I live.

even non-lewd drawings?

dystopia ni youkoso

Drawings of young manga girls in dresses is illegal where you live?

>tfw overdeveloped lower body and underdeveloped upper body
>tfw upper body feels like im going to get crushed and collapse under 200kg, but I can squat it like baby weight.
>tfw pants dont fit well at all
>tfw ass too big

Naked ones are, I remember that a lot of pedos got buttmad when we banned them.
That should really tell you that it's morally wrong to post those things.
What do you think that your parents would think of you if they knew what you are doing?

>What do you think that your parents
Sad you live your life on the basis of what your parents would think.

No one is posting naked drawings though.

Also, saying something is "morally wrong" because it got banned by politicians in some place is a fallacy.
If we follow that logic, pretty much everything is morally wrong.

Like I said...You have the lower body and you have no upper body, you got a problem building...wait a minute. You have the upper body, and you have no legs, you got a problem building your legs. You have the upper...you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, the upper body, it is easier to build. So if you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, it is easier to build the upper body. You have the upper body and you don't have the legs, you got a problem building the lower body... No, you don't understand. You have the upper body, but you don't have the lower body, you got a problem building downstairs. You got the up- legs on the bottom, it is easier to build on the top, so you don't have much as a problem. Yeah.

>morally wrong
spooks

drawings dont hurt anyone

the second pissening of commichrist

Someone had posted in another /owg/ thread that weight classes were essentially for different heights. It makes sense to me, but what heights go with which weight classes?

5'10-6'0 94-105
5-7-5'9 77-85
everyone else lower weight classes

Is there a way to have aesthetic smaller legs and not so huge ass, while still having big squat numbers? Or is it genetics?

How do I develop my upper body/torso more os I loook balanced.

Shorter than 1.55m -> 56kg
Shorter than 1.65m -> 62kg, 69kg
Shorter than 1.7m -> 77kg, 69kg
Shorter than 1.74m -> 85kg, 94kg
Shorter than 1.8m -> 105kg
Shorter than 1.9m -> 105+kg

If taller, might wanna try another sport.

how tall is 1.74 and 1.8

174cm and 180cm

how tall in U.S system or whatever its called. fett and inches

36 sticks and 20 toenails?

Feet and INches is it 5'8 or 5'9 or somethin

how tall is 174cm and 180cm

i'd google it if I could

How can I know? My feet are not the same size as yours.

Post the size of your feet in cm?

>Tfw 1.85 or 6'1 but don't want to compete in 105+
I should fit into 105, r-right?

yeah you'll be fine

At a regional or national level, most likely.

>implying anyone here has a shot at the olympics

And faggots are illegal where I live but you don't see me asking you to leave.

well, besides commie

10/10 but you're still a mentally ill tranny.

*tips*

>implying they're wrong

*tips*

whatever you gotta do to preserve that confidence mang

I'm not the one who needs to post things like this on Veeky Forums in order to feel better about myself, though.

You should try a different approach. Maybe work on improving yourself.
It's gonna be a lot better for your confidence than sitting on the computer all day writing meaningless shitposts.

witnessed

>better for your confidence than sitting on the computer all day writing meaningless shitposts

Not him, but read your own posts ITT. You're the "whatever your genders variation of king is" shitposter.

Aight bruh

(You)

Yet another argument trappy gets involved in derails the thread

Just go to plg trappy they like you there

Feels good huh bro?

make peace with the fact that these women are more feminine than you.

Pointless post.

Today. after 5 months, i finally understood that you can't get far in this sport without a coach. I thought i was good before getting a coach, but he points out things i had no idea of, even after reading many books and watching hours and hours of videos. Too bad its already a bit hard to get away from bad manners. I wonder how hard it would have been, if i had lifted by myself any longer.

I'll breed your boypussy commi

What stats did you get without a coach tho? and what bad manners did you get yourself into?

80kg snatch, 105c&j, 150bs

Lol so many little things. Like in the jerk i didn't lower by bending the knees only, i also dipped a bit forward. I also didn't open my shoulders enough, and i didn't rest the bar the best possible way to let it get all the elasticity. When landing i put too much weight on my front leg and didn't drive my head through enough. + other things

Clean: Not enough power created. Coach said that most beginners should first learn to extend by "jumping", even tho its a bit wrong. Because of klokov videos i was lacking lots of power, and my second pull and third pull didn't really merge, and because of that i always catched my lifts pretty high.

Snatch: Same things + too narrow grip for me and lots of small details like how to hold hand in the bottom position, how to do the rhytm better and so on

Its just that i could end up doing same things wrong over and over again for weeks, because a coach isn't spotting it

i see. these are all common mistakes.
did you record yourself with a camera and watch the clips afterwards or even during the training or did you just go by what you felt during de movement?
also what bw are you?

Ye i took many recordings, its just that even tho you know somethings not right in the session, you can't always tell what it is, or how to fix it, or if you can even fix it right away (this is where coach plans things on your program and so on)

My slow progression in the lifts is already a sign of it, there are so many beginners in the gym who have much better progression than me with less strength

m'doka

Finally snatched 90kg today
100 before end of year I hope

owg is back whew

that's muh waifu right there

tfw she will never lift you

this is so nice to watch, stay over the bar and just finish

things i dont do so well

fml

This is how you "jump" in the snatch, if anybody was still wondering.

GET THE FUCK UNDER THE BAR

Hey, back off.

This one is my favourite.
Beautiful technique, so much strength.

I have a question for oly-fags

How the fuck does your shoulder not pop the fuck out when you're holding a heavy barbell overhead the way you do?

I dislocated my shoulder once overhead press and everytime I watch an oly lifter I cringe at how far it looks their shoulder is going back. How does it even work?

Mobility and not being a weak little faggot.

I don't want to be flippant but I really don't think that's an example of beautiful technique

Great lift tho don't get me wrong, insane strength and receive

this thread needs more loli tBh

but that might anger people

cakes > lolis

fucking saved

why would it anger people?!

something's wrong with them

some people just want to watch the world burn

that is bullshit. plenty of 94s are around 170-175cm.

not really

instagram.com/p/BHvrZybjSL6/

Good mornings with 125kg

>Good mornings with 125kg
dumbass

>posting lolis without any fitness related content

This is why you are injured all the time, durkz.