One of the trainers at the gym is a DYEL even by normie standards

>one of the trainers at the gym is a DYEL even by normie standards
>all he does is walk around and talk to females all day every day
>most of them even engage in a proper conversation with him
This fucking faggot gets paid by me to talk to all kind of Veeky Forums girls. What the fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=83GUAsi6gYc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You must show the girls that he talks to that you're the alpha male, m8.

this is the guy at my gym, apparently he's been training "passionately" for 4 years
im DYEL been lifting 4 months and i still deadlift more than his max for reps.

when he's training he spends all his time on lat pulldown/assisted pull up with the milfs

At least he doesn't get paid by you to do that.

maybe that's his goal?
running around looking like a tool and flirting with women
different strokes and all

>guy employed to shill shit is good at talking
What a fucking shocker.

You sound jealous. Maybe that's his goal body, seems to be working for him from what you've said

They already paid their membership, you think the girls would stop going when he wouldn't small talk with them anymore?

>Maybe that's his goal body

Sure as hell that ain't his goal face, though.

Possibly. Customer service and hospitality are huge in getting people to come back to businesses

So, how many milfs have you assisted?

How is that relevant? As a matter of fact, I'm assisting a milf on a daily basis.

Sometimes anally.

>As a matter of fact, I'm assisting a milf on a daily basis.

>Sometimes anally.
Look, your mom doesn't count.

Be calm, Ben.

I've never met you and I never will. I don't give a damn how ugly or insecure you are. I'm completely uninterested in the exact date you plan to finally lose your virginity. Getting so incredibly defensive based on a Veeky Forums post only goes to show that you're not as mentally stable as you think you are.

And yes, I'm currently dating a milf. Age wise that is, she has no children. And I often creampie her anus. And last but not least, I find nothing wrong with that.

>all these words because he got BTFO

>says bein defensive show mental instability
>goes one to be defensive

meh kinda makes sense
don't know that other user, but you're an idiot too
why do you even care what this guy does?

bro
youtube.com/watch?v=83GUAsi6gYc

SAVAGE
A
V
A
G
E

Ben looks like a cool guy

>tfw 6'3 and play volleyball
but fuck me, the dudes who play vball are so shit.
and the chicks usually date the basketball chads

A mother joke... Well done, that elevates you to the mental level of a third grader.

Me being BTFO by a mother joke is like you having sex: it's not happenning ever.

u mad

>Hating on Ben

I bet he thanks his waitresses and is fun at parties.

Got one of those at my gym as well. Gym is mostly senior citizens... but the second there's a qt3.14 in the gym... suddenly the young guy who works the desk needs to take a break and work out. He doesn't have the balls to approach any of them though... he just a painfully obvious lurker.

>BTFO being used wrong
Oh boi does it feel like summer

You're forgetting people who need motivaion only want to look like him benching 225 when they can only do 135 or girls who want a "fit, soccer player, dyel with low fat". Every time a girl says a soccer player is ripped I go bonkers, dyel is all you need with a fuccboi haircut

as if Veeky Forums would be using words right in off-summer season