Other urls found in this thread:

abc13.com/live/23375/
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Moving_the_goalposts
youtube.com/watch?v=yCGZuiAIeU8
i.imgur.com/CaJLOJJ.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You mean ftm?

Yeah.

Although M2F are probably more manly than me also.

>tfw eternal twink

I should probably just become a goth/emo. At least then I'd get laid.

How come they always have beards

What do I take to grow a beard?

SS+GOMAD

test, it's what the trannys are on

They do hair transplant for the beard.

iktf, brah

> not realising all ftm's are basically heavy roiding women

But as to why so many more ftm pass than mtf it's because testosterone's a one way street and its effects are hard to reverse but easy to add

>tfw a ftm looks infinitely better than your sorry ass ever will
>tfw not even particularly deformed, short or crippled, just an ungrateful healthy ugly morherfucker
>tfw emotionally destroyed by some Stacy that only wanted d but told you everything you needed to hear
>tfw back rounded again today on DLs despite numerous deloads in the last 6 months, squats stalling badly too, OHP actually regressed despite proper eating and sleeping and supplementing D3 and ZMA
>tfw spent 75% of your non sleeping time studying and scored an average of 6/10 in the last year while competitive classmates scored 9/10
>tfw met two girls on vacation the closest of which lives 500km (~350 mi) from home
>tfw no one to talk to because friends are all either virgins or Chads, neither of whom understands
>tfw even dancing doesn't make you forget about her or all the other shit anymore
I just need something/-one to lean on before I collapse

Zyzz asked if I wanted to be a sad or a sick cunt. How can I not sad?

overcompensation

Probably because they want it more than you.

Pro tip: that's the reason why a lot of people are more successful than you.

I've crushed on twinks before and I really like subby manlets. Don't give up hope, user, just find a really angry fit girl.

>itt: proof test is amazing

Because they basically get prescribed as much testosterone as they fucking want for some fucking reason.

>"Yeah my testosterone is in the low part of the normal range now, but it doesn't feel normal to *me*. I still feel like the person I am on the inside would have significantly higher than average test."
>"No problem! Certainly not every male belongs in the below average test zone, aka the omega cuck zone."

Nah jk they have their own problems. It's just that low test isn't one of them.

i-it's n-not the steroids, y-you really n-n-need to work hard

As much as these gals look hot as guys the whole vagina thing just grosses me out too much. vagina

Who knew taking shit tons of test could give you a good masculine body with little effort?

It's not test it's HRT "Hormone replacement treatment"

>that poor sandwich

Well he may look more masculine then me but at least im not going to hell because i dont have mental disorder

hahahaha those fucking woman nipz

>"Testosterone replacement therapy gradually enlarges the clitoris to an average size of 4–5 cm (1.6–2 in)"

Turns out they'll also grow a little penis.

>gyno

If steriods are so bad and harmful why can these ppl be on them the rest of their lives and ppl be ok with it?

so yeah, they have nice gains, but how about dick gains, why put so much effort and not having the main thing of being a men, a dick

>le hell

*tips trilby*

because society doesn't want men to become more manly
men can be a woman or women can be man though
steroids are BAD except if you are born in the wrong body for some reason

>society doesn't want me to look manly, so that's why I'm skinnyfat
>I can't look manly without steroids
>I don't wanna put effort in

How about you stop looking for excuses and do what manly men actually do? Aka stop crying like a kid and GO FUCKING DO IT.

>lascek
>slav
It all makes sense now.

Well what about guys on here. Fit is always hating on steriods...if its safe enough for this kind of stuff then why not do it for gains. Do we not feel like we are not born in the right body? I feel like I should have been born a more muscular man.

And idk, you can look like arnold in his prime but if you got a 1 inch dick that doesnt shoot, how much of a man would you feel like?

there is a difference between suprafysiological doses and trt though. especially heart and liver risks. and even just trt doses have negative side-effects that need monitoring

Dem nips though

> I feel like I should have been born a more muscular man.
then go eat and lift harder

Why not just quit looking for excuses and shortcuts and just go to the gym and fix your diet?

If you wanna look like a man, you gotta act like a man and work hard like a man.

>If you wanna look like a man, you gotta act like a man and work hard like a man.
Speaking from experience here, lad?

because testoerone is a one way street

take steroids, literal no rason not to

>shortcuts
fuck off, is doing counting macros a shortcut or cheating because it is more efficient?

>If you wanna look like a man, you gotta act like a man and work hard like a man.
steroids will help, the weak man with beta genetics that work hard and efficient will still look less of a man than some bro that just go to the gym and do whatever he likes

>taking a shortcut is the same as working hard and putting dedication in because both things produce results

Why bother with trying to be a man if you're still just a child?

Yes, I coach guys who work very hard and don't look for excuses.
And it shows in their bodies, strength, attitude, and lives.

do you hunt your own food as well?

From my point of view periodization is a shortcut

>forever female hip bone structure

abc13.com/live/23375/
be free merman! be free!

Give me test supplements and I'll make gaynz, too.

>test supplements
I heard that ZMA and test boosters from GNC works great, and don't forget about cold showers and nofap

You're just drawing an arbitrary line and then say that everything beyond that is short-cutting and cheating. If you believe that using chemicals to reach your body goals is cheating, why do you do it yourself?

I thought it was coldfap and no showers.

>You're just drawing an arbitrary line

Everything is arbitrary.

>If you believe that using chemicals to reach your body goals is cheating, why do you do it yourself?

Because my body goals are not achievable without those chemicals and surgeries.

To reach your goals, all it takes is being a man.

>inb4 b-b-but that is hard and takes effort!

Let me guess, eating food is also a shortcut?

look, the worst trip that ever was. go back to the pony board you nothing

(You)

absolutely disgusting

wow you are really stupid. of course I didn't mean that periodization is cheating, just like I don't believe steroids is cheating

>Everything is arbitrary.
great response, you didn't answered to why steroids are cheating though

>Because my body goals are not achievable without those chemicals and surgeries.
>To reach your goals, all it takes is being a man.
maybe he wants to look like arnold

freak

Please don't post pictures of these mentally ill people. I'm trying to eat lunch.

>maybe he wants to look like arnold

He said he wants to look manly, not like arnold.
If he wants to look like arnold, he will need steroids.

If he wants to look manly, all he needs is stop looking for excuses, blaming others, and start working hard.

You don't know what his definition of manly is.

>Because my body goals are not achievable without those chemicals and surgeries.
>To reach your goals, all it takes is being a man.
That doesn't change the fact that you're cheating. By taking drugs and undergoing surgeries you crossed the arbitrary cheating-line. Filthy cheater.

How can I ever look manly when I'm only 5'7"?

steroids

Pic related is shorter than you

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Moving_the_goalposts

Do a quick ctrl+F on this page and see if I've ever posted "cheat" or "cheating".

If that person is shorter than me he probably looks like he's overcompensating which isn't very manly.
Also I can't grow a proper beard like he has. It'll look like I have placed patches of pubes randomly along my jaw.

Sauce pls? :3

>Do a quick ctrl+F on this page and see if I've ever posted "cheat" or "cheating".
>Arguing semantics like a literal child to move away focus from your own hypocrisy

>he's overcompensating

No, he's working hard and not looking for excuses.

youtube.com/watch?v=yCGZuiAIeU8

Nice strawman, but I never said anything about cheating.

>Nice strawman, but I never said anything about cheating.
>bla bla shortcuts bla bla not being a man
>hurr I never uttered the word cheating
Is autism a prerequisite for or an after-effect by transsexuality?

wtf, she was so cute

Shortcut =/= Cheating

In my case, for instance, it's not a shortcut because it's literally not achievable without HRT and surgeries.

For someone who wants to look like Arnold, it's not a shortcut because it's literally not achievable without steroids.

In your case, it's a shortcut because it's easily achievable with dedication and effort, but you're too lazy so you prefer to blame it on "society", look for excuses, and just not put any effort into it.

I've never once said the word "cheating".

>In my case, for instance, it's not a shortcut because it's literally not achievable without HRT and surgeries.
Excuses. Looking like an anorectic man with makeup on is achievable naturally.

>For someone who wants to look like Arnold, it's not a shortcut because it's literally not achievable without steroids.
Sure

>In your case, it's a shortcut because it's easily achievable with dedication and effort, but you're too lazy so you prefer to blame it on "society", look for excuses, and just not put any effort into it.
Strawman

>Excuses. Looking like an anorectic man with makeup on is achievable naturally.

That's not what I look like or my goal body is, though.

>Strawman

It's not a strawman when it has explicitly been said

>Fit is always hating on steroids

we have a thread clued fraud o discuss steroids, we have had very famous tripgfags like tiny trip, frankyang and zyzz take steroids etc....

we aren't necessarily against steroids.

>if its safe enough for this kind of stuff then why not do it for gains
-Are you going to make money out of it?
-have you Trained for a few years before hand?
-Can you properly diet/train?

If you have no experience or understanding of steroids/diet/training, you won't gain any substantial muscle and will likely severely damage yourself.

>I feel like I should have been born a more muscular man.

Lift, eat properly,s sleep well for a few years, if you can't do that properly, you won't be able to do steroids properly.

another user here, but we all know klokov, olympic athletes powerlifters etc.... all take steroids.

how do you feel about them being on gear?

whose that erectile reptile?

its trappy.

That's beyond the scope of this discussion and of this thread, and not part of my arguments.

Yours truly.

You look like a dude lol, sorry

I hope that trannies get lynched in Brazil like they do in the rest of the world

wtf i thought trappy-chan was a man!?

don't be silly user, looks better than a lot of girls.

You have clearly masculine traits and those anons are not me. Now fuck off

trappy is a trap, hence the therm "trap" a man that looks like a sexy lady.

He is.

i.imgur.com/CaJLOJJ.png

>being this salty

Might wanna take the sand off your vaginas.

I'm a girl, I just happen to have a benis.

I-is it cute and feminine?

>I'm a girl, I just happen to have a benis.

Your benis i mean.

I... I guess so?

Ikr, what a time to be alive.

See the imgur Going by statistics you won't be alive for too much longer Tbh

Same girl?

>Ikr, what a time to be alive.
>Going by statistics you won't be alive for too much longer Tbh

wew led

This is fucking abhorrent.

have you had sex with a guy?

does he have to say no-homo afterwards or how does it work?

So how to these "men" fuck exactly? They have no dick. The might look manly, but they can't exactly go out and bring a chick back home can they.

I always so No Homo when Trappy gets done servicing me.
We hold hands like lewd faggots afterwords.

they got pussies with huge clits
women are pretty much all bi tho so it's not impossible for them to get laid

Man you got a lot to learn about sex.

"huge" clits meaning 2-3 inches max.