Other urls found in this thread:

wattpad.com/stories/teen-fiction
naturalnews.com/044972_testosterone_levels_fetal_development_pregnancy.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>get hit on constantly, have nice jawline, but also skinny
>Overbulk in an attempt to put on mass
>Become ugly and fat

Can't wait to be back around 12%

It's not just face that matters. The truth is EVERYTHING MATTERS.

Ideally you want to be a TALL 6'+ 90% masculine 10% feminine guy who has above average levels of muscle mass, blue eyes, brown or blond hair, hunter eyes, large wide jaw and a "pretty" midface. You want to be extremely socially developed/skilled, you want NO anxiety, you want extreme confidence and self assertiveness, TONS of sexual experiences starting from the age of 12, a strong DOMINANT presence, great "pheromones" which are a result of an optimal HIGH TEST hormonal profile. You want to be good at sports resulting in high status with groups of guys, you want to be naturally strong, above average size of bones/wrist/hands, above average neck-size making you look quite INTIMIDATING and making your jaw appear bigger.

You want to be positive, fun, have a great outlook, great self esteem, a deep voice, maybe a few subtle tattoos. You want to be well traveled, a job that you like and that generates an above average income.

You want female friends whom you can fuck whenever you want, you want a strong social circle of cool guys. You want to have masculine hobbies like hunting, MMA, riding bikes in the fucking woods, hockey, surfing and you want to know something about whiskey and beer.

There you go, the ULTIMATE slayer.

Do you need all that to ever see a pussy in your life or even have a decent fulfilling sexual or romantic life? Hell no, how do I know? Put your fucking head outside of your basement and watch the world.

What the fuck is "hunter eyes"?

I'm like ~80% of those things.

The face is still all that really matters when you're in a bar pussy hunting and no one knows jack shit about you.

Funny how all of these things Veeky Forums actually thinks you need to have to have a qt gf.
There are normies with average bodies & frame/face who go out with 8/10 - 9/10 qt3.14's .
Difference between you and them? CONFIDENCE.

Well duh. If I could all of a sudden just flip a switch and become "confident" I would do it.

It's not that simple.

It's actually easier to change your body and physical appearance than it is to change your personality.

Not really, there are spineless pussies who get them as well. Sometime it's just luck, most often it's people meeting them through friends etc.

Elongated almond eye shape. Eyes deeply inserted in face under eyebrows that are low, narrow, moderately bushy and bring a thoughtful and audacious expression and a penetrating, aquiline and intense stare, beautiful but with a hint of malice if provoked. They afford a commanding presence to those favoured by their possession. Alone they are enough to inspire envy and suspicion. In tandem with robust jaw metrics, they command obedience.

Well that and personality. The truth is most here on Veeky Forums are as about as interesting as a sack of bricks, with nothing really going for them interest wise outside of Veeky Forums, anime/other lower entertainment, and lifting. Hell rarely any of them have a good sense of humor outside of their meme folders, honestly the whole 80-20% meme sorta does apply when you're basically a non person.

Sure bro.

It's all about "personality" right? We've all heard that bullshit before.

I don't know what's more pathetic: the handsome guy who thinks he's getting laid because of his personality or the ugly guy who thinks he'll get laid after "stepping up his game".

Honestly. Real shit - I only realized how much FACE and FRAME mattered when I got a bit older.

I was always out of shape and surrounded by guys who were in shape, so I always thought "Women just want guys who are in shape" because to me - that's what it seemed like, because they always got girls and I didn't, even though I was confident, talkative and according 99% of the people I knew - funny and intelligent.

Then I was like 21 - lifting for two years, in decent shape, well dressed, took care of my hygiene etc. And I had a buddy who was 18. He was shorter than me, he was slightly out of shape, he didn't lift, he wasn't funny, he wasn't smart (not trying to be mean, but he really wasn't, he was kind of ditsy and self cringey)

And girls THREW themselves at him because of his face and bodyshape. He didn't workout yet he had that V body with broad shoulders and a smaller waist and he had good facial aesthetics and great hair. He's banged TONS of women. One girl literally met him and a few hours later gave him a blowjob in a club.

>There are normies with average bodies & frame/face who go out with 8/10 - 9/10 qt3.14's .

No, that's bullshit. yes, there are normies with average bodies and average faces/frames that go out with cute, hot girls - but I've literally NEVER seen a "normie" with a 9/10 girl.

Also, those relationships are usually really fucking weird.

I have those eyes but a relatively narrow chin which fucks up my relatively wide jawline.

Fuck my life.

Veeky Forums HATES this simple truth because it forces them to admit that the things that make you attractive to women are out of your control.

Things like height, bone structure, ethnicity, etc...

You can't "train" those things. You're stuck with what God gave you.

>More defeatist /pol/ autism
It's true that being attractive helps with just getting laid, but in reality most girls who are above 7/10 have seen plenty of good looking guys hit on them, and have probably before the age of 14 seen for themself how basing who they bang based off looks leads them to heartbreak. If you're just another pretty face, often you're either demoted to a one night stand or fuckbuddy if you're lucky. But if you wanna actually have a somewhat intelligent 8/10 gf, you've gotta also be someone she enjoys being around. But yeah if you're like actually p ugly, you might need some clout too, but it's not uncommon for ugly guys to get qts, you'd see if you went outside more.

>Honestly telling yourself that it's possible because when Chad leaves them, you can have his leftovers.

same, used to have a gorgeous face with thin skin until I bulked up to like 16% bodyfat or something, now I'm back to 9% and looks like some of that fat on my face is never going away ever again.

what happened to HEIGHT and FRAME?

It's not defeatist. It's just reality bro.

If you're ugly or short you're at a massive disadvantage before a girl has even spoken to you.

You'll have to work twice as hard to get her and even harder to keep her.

Girls will be much more forgiving of your perceived flaws such as nerdy hobbies if you're tall and handsome.

You falsely believe that confidence creates attraction, though it's not true, and you know it's not true, because women would prefer an insecure 7/10 male over a confident 5/10 male.

The idea that you "practise" to be attractive to girls is perhaps the stupidest fucking concept I have ever come across. I was genuinely shocked when I first started reading some of the bullshit people spew online, the whole "confidence", and "PUA" bullshit.

Guys, if you don't LITERALLY ATTRACT WOMEN, then you AREN'T ATTRACTIVE.

Your lack of success with girls has NOTHING to do with "confidence" or your "game", it's because of your LOOKS, your genetically determined HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME. That's what women want, THAT'S what they dream about.

If you don't believe me, JUST LOOK AT THIS WEBSITE FOR WOMEN'S FICTION. This is what they literally DREAM about:

wattpad.com/stories/teen-fiction

Notice that LITERALLY EVERY FRONT COVER has a TALL, FACIALLY ATTRACTIVE MAN, who isn't muscular but rather just has a good FRAME? THAT'S what they want.

The love interest varies from a badboy, to a nice guy, to players, to nerds, to shy guys...Why? Because women don't give a FUCK about personality or a guy's "attitude", THEY CARE ABOUT LOOKS AND NOTHING ELSE.

Now PLEASE, take your delusions to /r/TheRedPill or /r9k/, and stop shitting up a board dedicated to discussion of FITNESS.

here

I'm not saying this out of bitterness or trying to compensate.

I'm an upper middle class ChemE postgrad who's hobbies include hunting, scuba diving, rock climbing and camping etc. also played a few sports; I have no problem picking up 8-9/10, being interesting helps a fuckton, your face and a little charm will help more.

However, I swear to god at least 1 out of 3 of 8-9/10 girls are dating complete betas. I'm talking skinnyfat faggots who talk to their gfs about playing tabletop and vidya. I'm talking """males""" who piss me off so much that I would ditch a 9/10 and her friends when they bring their bfs just and go hang out with my friends instead.

Some conclusions I've drawn:
>Some girls are so fucking isolated nowadays (when they go "out" they don't go to bars etc., they go to their friend's houses) that they have no idea what's out there.
>They pick the first random beta that gives them a wiff of attention because they have no idea what they are really worth.
>Most of these betas come through their friend circles.
>They stick with them because of misguided loyalty.

Conclusion you should be drawing: Go out there more often and show these girls what kind of man they can really have.

>Any girl who isn't still a virgin by the age of 21 is "Chad's leftovers"
Have fun with your pure fantasy princess /r9k/
>reality bro
The reality is you're not disadvantaged by not being attractive, you're simply on an equal playing field with everyone else. The only girls you'll need to work hard to get/keep as an actually interesting non attractive guy are barsluts and ravebunnies, girls that aren't really relationship material in the first place. If you wanna get attractive women, try volunteering or going to more community activities, places where you can actually let yourself shine through.

>overbulk

>tfw attract 6 and above girls
>once they find out im boring and awkward they lose interest

Question, are you taking creatine?

The exact same thing happened to me I'm at 8% at the moment, I'm considering cutting creatine for a week to see if it helps.

>Things like height, bone structure, ethnicity, etc...
And TEST levels, perhaps the most fucking important of all.

Testosterone levels is what is responsible for androgenizing a male's characteristics. The more TEST, the more pronounce the male characteristics, ie deeper voice, more rectangular jaw, broader shoulders, social dominance, etc.

Testosterone exposure is also responsible for androgenizing a male's characteristics in the womb, and your adult testosterone levels are determined by the dose you receive WHILE YOU ARE STILL IN THE WOMB. Interfere with this CRITICAL developmental period, and a baby boy will suffer the LIFETIME consequences of being a suboptimal man.

naturalnews.com/044972_testosterone_levels_fetal_development_pregnancy.html

Nah bro you're just a defeatist.

I have this friend who's a 4'9" wheelchair-bound obese balding turbomanlet with cystic acne and he bangs supermodel EVERY SINGLE NIGHT because of his personality and confidence.

Want to learn how to do the same? Just buy my ebook for only $19.99 you'll be drowning in pussy bro.

This is why you never bulk

Very well executed meme bro. Are you a Chad in real life?

I see you spent a lot of time on PUA forums and sluthate.

Everything you said is pretty spot on. But is a life dedicated to pussy worth it?

>mfw every one night stand will solicited by the female
>mfw women literally come up to me
>mfw going bald so it will all go in a few years

Tbh I have all of
Not even trying to brag, but I have no confidence. It makes me feel bad that others could pull with what I have but I'm just too lazy/shy

Holy fuck that's my sig on sluthate, kek. I made it. Glad someone posts this.

>everyone just ignoring one of the few honest posts in the thread

Yeah im like your friend. Ive done lots of social experiements because autism. In my experience frame is the most important. Face is second, but broad shoulders and skinny waist is rock star mode. I was a fatty most of my life, still got bitches, but once i got the skinny waist im suddenly famous. Its actually a tad bit annoying, especially when working. I mean i have drawn crowds of bitches that basically ask me fitness shit while drooling. Its crazy. Going to da club means bitches on all sides grinding on me, and fighting for position lol, im a good dancer too.

Anyways im sorry people who dont have wide shoulders you will never know this feel.

>it's all about the face

Why do idiots still fall for the bulk myth?

>when nerds attempt to minmax getting pussy

Jesus Christ just talk to her

>blue eyes

light eyes are for girls.

What about pitch black hair?

what if I told you that lifting and getting in better shape lowered your bodyfat, and has an effect on your face?

>personality > face

face * physique * height * personality

All matter, a single zero fucks you.

you're motherfucking retarded if you don't realize even personality is shaped mainly by how you look because different appearance makes people treat you differently
looks = everything
simple as that

Mfw i tick off on all of those..

>mfw brown hair and green eyes

Nice work Indian user.

bulkings a meme, bro

Same here, I'm pale as fuck, but with almost pitch black hair and brown eyes.

Nah bro, its all about the confidence

Shave your head you bitch and grow a beard, problem solved

>got older
>21

Admire my face gains, please.

Fatties, you can seriously turn your life around in half a year lol, do you not have half a year to fix your life?

>Galileo and Ben Franklin
>only high tier

not trying to be rude but you are giving off a pretty serious lesbian vibe, maybe look into a haircut that fits your face or some type of facial hair

>got older
>21

??mean for the sake of mean? i dont see your image in this thread, nice life you're living.

cool

I have no interest in your approval, but since you seem interested, here you go

I'm not saying you haven't made progress, but if you boast about your results and current standing, make sure they are absolute, not relative.

cheers

i dont get hit on because im always alone but how do they do it in ur case?

Regardless of what you betas believe, wouldn't lifting at least help? I mean shit, one thing I KNOW doesn't work is sitting here on your fucking laurels complaining that you can't get pretty girls. Why would you ever accept defeat?

A fit face is always better than a fat face.

dem estrogen gains

everyones talking about having a big frame, but what if I'm a manlet [spoiler]5'7"[/spoiler] but have a big frame for my height? am I still fucked?

Hey chad, bro
it's me
it's been a while since I've seen you.
whatsup

Pajeet pls

Nikola tesla had blue eyes by the way. He claimed that they got lighter over time because of how much he used his brain

Taken this morning. Am I gonna be alright? I've been single for years but lucky enough to have had a good deal of flings along the way

How old are you?
You need to start lift heavy and trigger some testosterone gains.
This is not your final form.

those are called hooded eyes you retard

Back in my skinny days girls used to always just call me cute, treat me well, I heard from their friends that they thought I was hot etc. Same with the gays. Nothing terribly overt, but constant attention that makes you feel good throughout the day. Bulking was definitely worth it, I just need to get back down now.

research has also shown test levels at different times in pregnancy affect the body. eg, you can get healthy test levels and thatll give you strong bones, but then you arent exposed to higher testosterone and receive a high voice. ect.

So you're not fucked in all things if your face is not stereotypical manly. Many people with average faces have higher levels of test than those with masculine faces.

Furthermore, test levels do not always show expressive signs through puberty. Genetics play a big part. Anecdotally, i was a slow developer during puberty so i got both free and normal test levels checked at 16. My free test was high range, and my test levels were far above normal levels. test was between 10-30, and mine were at 48. High by even puberty standards. I am no means a big or masculine dude. 5'9 and skinny.

youre very handsome

I hope for your sake you're british

Don't worry breh you've got them cheekbones and blue eyes you're going to be more than alright

no homo

*green

What a perfect face sculpt.

He does look fucking British, doesn't he?

You look like a lesbian.

that is the gayest thing i've read on Veeky Forums

Are you new?

My friend married someone who I thought for the longest time was a girl. She even commented how everyone thought he looks like a lesbian.

Very true.

How's my face?

Autism: The Poetry

fuckin crackin up tho cuz I know you're serious

Honestly?

Not that great. Average at best. Asymmetric and a bit too round.
Your hair is a little thin too, consider buzzing it or keeping it short. Your beard isn't doing you any favors either.

this milquetoast would never get the pusys in hungary HE WOULD BE THE PUSYS!

>Nikola tesla had blue eyes by the way. He claimed that they got lighter over time because of how much he used his brain

strange thing but I am serbian myself and we have predominantly green/hazel eyes, however it is not unusual that in older age the eyes turn lighter and sometimes even blue, my grandfather has this.

YOU roo would be the pusys in hungary.

I have been described as the perfect example of a 5/10 most average face in the world

yes this is common, since mostly people with hazel eyes have blue eyes as babies, with older age the hazel colour turns lighter due to lesser pigment building so the eyes turn back blue.

Thanks guys this makes me feel better. Do I look British? That's actually the first time I've heard this

REMINDER THAT NO MATTER HOW GOOD YOUR FACE IS ITS ALL ABOUT THE STATUS

I lift to compensate for my small dick not my face or height. jeez

come to margaret

another margaret? my god

why do these threads always post some italian fucker with their gypsy appearance. You realize Italy is not white right?

fucking gross, english muthafucker, you dont speak it !!

he looks like he has the tight itsy bitsy mangina.

teehee! motherfucker!